Dumpster Rental in Little Rock, AR
Get Well Below Cost On Your Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Stupendous Roll Off Service In Little Rock:
Our main mission in life as a business entity is to give our clients the very best there is in customer service. Our dedicated front office team is highly adept in all areas and look forward to serving you today.
- We cannot, under any circumstances haul hazardous or flammable waste materials.
- Our service can easily dispose of both construction debris and residential trash.
- Choose from our ruggedly handsome 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloff dumpsters.
- Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have about your front load unit rental.
- Read Stories from our customer who love our service and our business ethos.
Save Right This Second With Us-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
What if you lived in a world where you not only received service that was beyond reproach but also got bin rental rates that were so low they seemed like they were free? It does exist, the world of Easy Dumpster Rental.
- We play second fiddle to no one when it comes to providing great services & the lowest costs dumpsters.
- Our low-cost rolloff rentals come at wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- We have the mightiest dumpster weight calculator on the Planet and our customers just love it.
- The fame of our company has spread far and wide and we get calls for bin rentals as far away as India.
- 16 plus years of experience coupled with industry knowledge enable us to provide super low rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Trash Disposal and Rocking Facts About Little Rock, AR
Little Rock is the capital and the largest city in the state. The current population is close to 200,000 residents. The city was founded in 1821. It lies on the banks of the Arkansas River. Dillards, Windstream Communications, Acxiom, Stephens, Inc., and the Clinton Law Foundation all have their U.S. Headquarters in Little Rock. The University of Arkansas and the Arkansas Baptist College have campuses here. A few notable places include the Arkansas River Trail, the Clinton Presidential Library, Big Dam Bridge, and Willow Springs Water Park. Winthrop Rockefeller, Sam Walton, aviation pioneer Sanford N. McDonnell, and author Kevin Brockmeier all hail from Little Rock.
Little Rock is located in Pulaski County. The town does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. If you reside in a single-family house, a duplex, a triplex or a quadplex you are eligible for recycling services. If you follow this link you will be redirected to the City’s website where you can get all of your questions answered.
- Plastic containers
- Aluminum Cans
- Paper bags
- Mixed paper
- Aerosol cans
- Milk cartons
- Paper cups
- Plastic silverware
If you need an extra or another recycling bin you can contact the Service Department at (501) 371-4586 to order another bin.
E-waste and Chemical Recycling
- Green Station E-waste and Household Chemical Recycling – 10001 Kanis Road, Little Rock, AR 72201.
- Hours of Operation are Thursday 7-5:30 and First Saturday of the month 7-noon.
- If you have any other information that you may need please call (501) 888-4299.
- You can drop off your electronics televisions, fluorescent light bulbs, anti-freeze, and used oil.
The city will collect your trash on a weekly bases. Yard waste and bulk pick up is also collected on a weekly schedule. Each resident is billed monthly. Construction waste must be disposed of by your contractor.
Yard Waste Collection
The city will pick up your yard debris. Grass clippings and small twigs must be placed in boxes or bags and not weigh more than 50 pounds. Limbs cannot exceed six feet in length or 6 inches in diameter. All limbs must be neatly stacked and placed on the tree lawn.
Compost will be picked up by city crews and if you have the need, you can purchase compost and wood mulch at the landfill. The prices for these materials are very reasonable and you can contact the Little Rock Landfill for costs on (501) 888-5806. If you have dead animals they should be placed on the curb for the city to cart away.
The Little Rock Landfill
- 10801 Ironton Cutoff, Little Rock, AR 72201.
- Hours Open from Mon-Fri 7-4. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- The landfill is open on some Saturdays, contact the dump for days and times – Phone (501) 888-5806.
- This facility will accept garbage, yard waste, and construction and demolition debris.