Dumpster Rental in Middletown, CT
We Have The Most Cost Effective Rolloff Rentals
Why We Offer Simply the Best Customer Service On Bin Rentals In Middletown:
Make the intelligent decision and rent a container from Easy Dumpster Rental. We provide exceptional service with on time delivery and pick up guaranteed. We are the industry leaders.
- Simple to use dumpster conversion tool to help you visualize container size
- Rent a dumpster with one simple phone call or go online to order
- Read stories of our very happy clients who can’t stop gushing about our company
- A headache free ordering process that is quick and efficient
- Same day service available in Middletown and surrounding areas
Save With Us Between $10 And $95150 On Your Canister Rental Cost:
It is said that you are only as good as your last show. And we are getting standing ovations every day for not only our low prices but a sales team that is outstanding. Call us and be treated like you mean something.
- Super duper bin savings that will make you thrilled
- Our low cost front load units come in wholesale flat rates
- No hidden fees. All our rates are upfront
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator
- Call us ASAP and begin your day on a high note
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like Below
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Sanitation In Middletown, CT
The city of Middletown is situated in Middlesex County, Connecticut. Service fee for sanitation services varies for residences and business within the area. All residents are provided with a green or brown container which is emptied by the automated truck regularly. Containers should be placed at the curb for collection. Yard waste, recyclables, bulk waste and hazardous waste should be handled separately. To learn more on collection procedure billing or recycling regulations lick here or contact the Public Works Administrative office at (860) 638-4850.
Recycling Services in Middletown, CT
Recyclables can be brought to the Middletown Recycling Center situated at the corner of Johnson Street & North Main Street, Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Curbside trash collection is also available to a city resident. Check with local haulers to find out if all accepted items are allowed to be mixed in one container or if cans and bottles are required to be placed in a separate bin.
Items to be recycled include:
- Glass Bottles & Jars
- Mixed Paper
- Food & Beverage Containers
- Plastic Bottles
- Plastic Jars
- Plastic Pail Jugs
- Packing Peanuts
- Window glass
- Plastic Bags
- Broken Mirror
- Pots and Pans
- Plastic bags
Interesting Facts About Middletown
Middletown sits on the Connecticut River and was settled in 1651. With a population of 48,000 residents, the city was once a busy sailing port but recently has become more of a city that caters to shopping and fine dining. Middletown is home to the well-regarded private liberal school, Wesleyan College. An important National Historic Landmark is The Richard Alsop IV house which currently serves as a community arts center for Wesleyan College. Some notable people from the area include NASCAR driver, Joey Logano, Revolutionary War hero, Return J. Meigs, and fashion stylist, Lo’renzo Hill White.
Hazardous Waste Drop-off
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Days are arranged by the city for residents. Residents are urged to attend these events to limit the amount of toxic, poisonous, hazardous and corrosive waste items that are found around the home. Contact the City Recycling Coordinator for more information on upcoming events.
Here is a list of household hazardous waste:
- Fuel Additives
- Brake Fluid
- Air Conditioning Refrigerants
- Wood Preservatives
- Starting Fluids
- Automotive Batteries
- Diesel Fuel
- Stains & Finishes
- Furniture Strippers
Yard Waste Disposal
Yard waste such as grass, tree clippings etc. placed outside in bags or disposable containers as early as 6:00 am on collection days will be retrieved by city haulers. Places tree branches in bundles that do not exceed four-foot lengths for collection. Leaves should not be mixed with other yard waste, such as brush or garbage. Instead raked or bagged and leave the curb for collection with vacuum trucks.
Bulk Item Pickup
Bulk Waste can be pickup by the curb for a cost of $75 per pick up by city haulers. Prior to schedule pickup payment should be made to the Department of Public Works in City Hall or by mailing a check to Department of Public Works, Middletown, CT 06457.
Acceptable items include:
- Box springs
- Wood or metal
The Two Main Categories Of Landfills
There are few people who may be interested in where their debris goes to after Easy Dumpster Rental hauls it away. Most trash or waste is taken to a specially designated landfill depending on what type of trash we are picking up. “The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act” set the guidelines for managing landfills under the auspices of the EPA. This act was established in 1976. This act basically gives the EPA the ability to handle waste from cradle-to-grave. The recovery act was implemented to protect the environment from hazardous and solid wastes. A couple of its national goals include:
- Protecting human health from potential hazardous of waste disposal
- Reduce the amount of waste generated by recycling and source reduction
The 2 major categories of landfills are:
- Subtitle D: Which regulates the management of solid waste. A subtitle D landfill includes Municipal Solid Waste, Industrial Waste, and Coal Combustion Residual sites. In addition, it oversees Construction and Demolition landfills. Municipal solid waste is typically the waste from your home. These landfills are tasked to halt waste from leaching into the soil. Our drinking must be protected at all costs. Usually, a liner is used to protect this from happening. This prevents litter, air pollution, and a reduces the activity of vermin.
There are also strictly enforced guidelines that must be followed to make sure that underground water is not being polluted. The landfill will use underground water monitoring equipment to keep close tabs on contamination. And this monitoring must continue up to 30 years after a landfill has outlived is usefulness.
- Subtitle C: Subtitle C landfills deal mostly with hazardous waste materials. These treatment plants use incinerators to help rid the site of these horrible toxins. Boilers are used to capture energy through heat. And then it will use this energy to provide electricity. This is a win-win situation for both the landfill, the environment, residential homeowners, and businesses.
- Industrial Waste Landfills are primarily used for any other material than what is dropped off at a Solid Waste Landfill. For example, any non-hazardous waste would be dropped off at an Industrial Waste Landfill.
- A Construction and Demolition Landfill will have debris such as construction materials, demolition waste, roadwork and excavation debris. Also, the site will accept glass, plastics, concrete and metals.
The EPA by issuing and enforcing regulations regarding landfills does it’s best to protect the public and the environment from unnecessary harm. Plus, the destruction of our fragile ecosystems. Thus giving the public a level of trust and certainty that steps are being taken so we can have clean air and water, at the very least.
Easy Dumpster Rental will be more than happy to take your recyclables to a solid waste facility if it handles recyclable materials. Or, we will gladly take your unwanted treasures to the local recycling center. We are well positioned to make this happen. We offer wide variety of dumpsters sizes to handle any size job. And it will be a lot more efficient and less expensive than renting a pickup truck. We make life “Easy” here for you at Easy Dumpster Rental.