Dumpster Rental in New London, CT
Save A Bundle On Your Next Rolloff Rental Charge
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Dumpster Service In New London:
Our mission is to give you the best possible customer service in New London. We train hard to teach our sales reps the importance of customer satisfaction and to go the extra mile so that you are always pleased with the results.
- We provide residential bin rental services for any size project
- Please note that it is against EPA regulations for us to haul hazardous waste
- A FAQ page to answer most questions you might have about our business
- Rent a rolloff with one easy as pie phone call. Yes, it’s that simple!
- Hassle free ordering process. You will discover that we are a very charming company
Save With Us Between $10 And $125 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
When you demand excellence plus low prices look no further than Easy Dumpster Rental. Our prices are the lowest in Connecticut and no one can compete with us on costs. So if you want to save, then call us first.
- We are very transparent with our costs. You should know what you are paying for
- We employ a flat rate bin pricing model that will knock your socks off
- We will match or beat any competitors prices. Show us a lower price and it is yours
- Request a container quote online or over the phone
- Delivery, pickup, and disposal all included in one flat price
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location in New London, CT
The City of New London Solid Waste Division provides residents with reliable waste disposal solution and operates the Transfer Station and Recycling Center. The facility is open to residents and also individuals from surrounding cities under a Fee Schedule. Location and contact information for the facility is listed below.
Transfer Station and Recycling Center
45 Lewis St
New London, CT 06320
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 1 :30 am; 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Recycling Offered to New London Residents
The City of New England solid waste and recycling division of public works is responsible for providing residents with refuse, recycling, and solid waste services. Recycling containers provided to residents must be placed curbside with acceptable items by 8:00 am on collection day. Containers should be positioned within two feet of the curb and at least 3 feet away from any obstructions including cars, telephone poles and light post.
Below is a partial list of items that should be recycled:
- White paper
- Junk mail
- Office paper
- Tissue boxes
Below is a partial list of items that should not be recycled:
- Tissue paper
- Wax paper
- Paper towels
Visit the website to learn more about single stream recycling in New London.
Hazardous Waste Disposal Options
SCRRRA Regional Household Hazardous Waste Program is open to New London residents. SCRRRA sponsor operates the program which typically runs from April through November annual. A total of nine collection days is held with a new location for each month. The collection days are free and facilitate the convenient disposal of poisonous, corrosive and flammable products around the home. Residents can go to any or all of the 9 collections.
Here is a partial list of household items that are considered to be hazardous:
- Paint (Oil & Latex) & Stains
- Paint Thinner
- Old Gasoline
- Pool Chemicals
- Drain Cleaners
- Radiator Chemicals
- Auto Body Chemicals
- Rat Poison
- Photographic Materials
- Fuel Additives
- Moth Balls
- Nail Polish Remover
- Car Battery Acid
- Oven Cleaners
- Camping Stove Fuel
- Round Up
- Toilet Bowl Cleaners
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Rechargeable Batteries
Items that are not accepted at the events include:
- Ammunition/Gun Powder
- Auto or Marine Flares
- Radioactive Materials
- Large Commercial/Industrial Generators of HHW
Visit scrrra.org for more information on upcoming collection days.
Bulky and Yard Waste Disposal
Bulky and yard waste is accepted at the City of New London Transfer Station and Recycling Center. A charge of $85 per ton is applied to bulk waste delivered to the property by residents with proof of residency. $95 per ton will be charged to nonresidents. Yard waste disposal is free at the facility for all residents a fee of $35 is applied for nonresidents. View the Fee Schedule for more information.
Interesting Facts About New London
New London is located at the mouth of the Thames River. And it once was the largest whaling port in America. The city has a population of nearly 30,000 residents and was settled in 1646. New London is home to many great Universities including Williams College and The United States Coast Guard Academy. The town has a very vibrant music community running the gamut from classical to rock. The city is home to many famous people including Revolutionary War patriot, Nathan Hale, Jazz bandleader, Larry Elgart, and actress Amy Brenneman.
Most Asked Questions About Renting A Rolloff From Easy Dumpster Rental
We have provided below answers to the most common type of questions we receive from customers pertaining to how the dumpster rental process works. We hope that this is helpful.
- What size canister should I rent? Because we offer a wide variety of rolloff units we can accommodate any size job a customer would like to do. When you call us we will ask you a few questions about the nature of your project. Then we input your responses into an easy to use dumpster weight calculator. This tells us with great accuracy what size container you should order. And, it helps ensure accurate pricing. This will save you money in the long run because many customers play it safe and order a larger canister than they need.
- How long can I keep the container unit? Typically most people can finish a job in 7 or 14 days. However, we realize sometimes things don’t go as planned. So, if you need to keep the can unit longer that is not an issue. Just lets us know before the lease period is up so we can arrange for you to keep the can longer without imposing late fees.
- How much lead time does Easy Dumpster Rental need to get a bin delivered? We like 48 hours. However, if you need faster, we can provide same day service. Just give us a call first thing in the morning.
- Where is the best place to put my rolloff unit on my property? That will depend on many factors and the sales agent will help you with that decision. With that said, there are 3 places you can put the dumpster. In either the front or backyard, the driveway, or the street. If you use the first 2 options, make sure you go to your local lumber yard and purchase some plywood or planks to be placed under the wheels of the container. This will ensure no damage to your property. If you choose the street option, first talk to your city or county officials to see if you need any permits. Also, we do have dumpster rentals for both residential and construction projects.
- Do I need to be home on delivery day? It would be helpful in case of unforeseen circumstances. If you can’t be there perhaps a friend or neighbor can help you out. If these options are not available we will work it out.
- How do I pay? We accept most major credit cards. Including America Express, Visa, Discover Card, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Are there any prohibited items I cannot place in a container unit? Yes. We can under no circumstances accept or haul hazardous waste. The EPA strictly forbids this practice and steep fines will be imposed.
If you have further questions, please all our office. Our sales agents will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental for your all of trash hauling needs.