Dumpster Rental in Wilmington, DE
Get The Best Rolloff Rental Prices & Service
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Service In Wilmington:
In every project we do, we put our customer’s first and foremost. We have the most dependable and dedicated service team in all of Delaware. Call us and get the courtesy and respect you deserve.
- Get a rapid bin quote and a free consultation
- We have rented tens of thousands of containers
- A FAQ page that will help answer must of your questions
- Canister sizes in 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards
- A dumpster conversion tool that will help you visualize your bin size
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
When on-time delivery, followed by an on-time pickup, and affordable pricing are of importance to your overall satisfaction, then, Easy Dumpster Rentals is the brand to rely on. Always the lowest prices.
- Pick up, delivery, and disposal in one flat price
- Rent a rolloff with one simple phone call
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator
- Same day service in Wilmington and surrounding cities
- A hassle and headache free ordering process
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Wilmington, DE
Wilmington is a city that is located in New Castle County in the state of Delaware. The city of Wilmington is also serviced by the Cherry Island Landfill. The Cherry Island Landfill has a designated area – the Small Load Collection Area – where household waste from residents is accepted.
Cherry Island Landfill
706 East 12th St.,
Wilmington, DE 19809
Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday; 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Wilmington Public Works Department provides residents of Wilmington with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis. Residents to the west of the I-95 have their own household trash collection day (usually Friday), while residents that live to the east of the I-95 have a separate household trash collection day (usually Thursday).
Wilmington Public Works Department
Louis L. Redding City/County Building
800 N. French Street, 6th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
Public Works Call Center
Operators are on duty 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A full list of accepted waste materials can be found here.
Recycling In Wilmington
The Wilmington Public Works Department provides residents of Wilmington with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis.
Residents to the west of the I-95 have their own household trash collection day (usually Tuesday), while residents that live to the east of the I-95 have a separate household trash collection day (usually Monday).
Residents who have recyclables that they need to drop off can do so at the Delaware Recycling Center, located less than 2 miles away from the heart of Wilmington.
Delaware Recycling Center
1101 Lambsons Lane
New Castle DE 19720
Monday to Friday; 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday; 5:00 Am to 2:00 PM
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste is not collected curbside from Wilmington residents. Instead, residents are asked to drop off any HHW that they have at the Delaware Recycling Center.
However, this drop off can only be done on Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The Wilmington Public Works Department does not have regularly scheduled yard waste pickup services. Instead, residents are advised to drop off their yard waste at the Cherry Island Landfill.
Interesting Facts About Wilmington
Wilmington was founded in 1638 and is the largest city in the state with a population near 72,000 residents. It is located where the Christina and Brandywine rivers meet.The city has 9 historic districts with 2 important historical sites, the Friends Meeting House in Quaker Hill and the Cathedral of St. Peter. Because of tax loopholes, the city has many banks headquartered in the city including Bank of America and HSBC. The city also has some insurance companies and DuPont Corporation, one of the oldest companies in America. Drexel University and the University of Delaware are both located here. Some notable people from the area include opera singer Kathleen Cassello, jazz trumpeter Clifford Brown, and James Garretson, the father of Oral Surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning The Dumpster Rental Process
- What Are The Lengths Of Time I Can Rent A Roll-Off? Typically, rental periods run from 7 or 14 days. With that said, you can keep a bin unit as long as you need it. Just inform the office so we can continue to give you great, low rates. And, so we don’t have to charge you late fees. We are here to save you money not to take it from you. You will discover that we are a very flexible company with your best interests at heart.
- Can My Property Be Damaged by A Front load unit? Yes, that is a possibility. However, to minimize any damage go to your local lumber store and buy some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the bin unit. This usually does the trick and you will not have any harm come to your lawn or driveway. Depending on the nature of the job, we recommend putting the canister unit in the street. But first, check with your local government officials to see if you need a permit.
How Do I Request A Delivery And A Pick-Up?
Simple. Just call our office and tell us a bit about your project. We will then input that data into our bin weight calculator. And in a jiffy, we will have a quote and the exact dumpster size you need. Many people tend to order a larger rolloff than is needed to play it safe. We think that is a waste of money and we will get you the perfect dumpster size. Then after you receive, in just a few minutes, our super low quote, all you have to do is tell us when you would like to take delivery. Also, we will ask you where on your site you would like the can placed. When it is time for a pick up you have 2 options, you can go online to request a pickup or just give the office a call. Either way, we will be there on time every time.
- What Credit Cards Do You Accept? We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, PayPal, and American Express. We do not accept Bitcoin at this time.
- How Far In Advance Do I Need To Order A Container Bin? We would like 48 hours notice for logistic reasons. However, we can provide same day service. Please try to call us first thing in the morning.
- Can I Put Any Type Of Waste Or Debris In The Rolloff Can? We accept most materials except household hazardous waste. The EPA has very strict laws on what companies like ours can haul. The EPA demands specially designed dumpsters for the handling and hauling of hazardous waste. And they will fine you quite heavily if you are caught transporting these materials. Go to your local city website for a list of household hazardous waste. The city websites usually have a page or two dedicated to recycling and what constitutes hazardous waste.
If you still have questions, either call our office or check out our FAQ page.