Dumpster Rental in Anthony, FL
Get Impeccable Service & Amazing Pricing on Rolloff
How We Offer Supreme Roll Off Dumpster Service:
We have dumpsters made for large construction projects and also smaller containers for local businesses and restaurants in Anthony and residential remodeling and landscaping projects.
- The highest level of customer service provided for over thirteen years.
- We service residential and commercial construction projects from roofing to moving.
- We rent container bins of all sizes (from 10 to 40 cubic yards).
- Flexible rental periods leave our customers satisfied.
- People say great things about Easy Dumpster Rental.
Save Big From $100 Or Even More On A Roll-Off Bin Rental Costs:
Here at Easy Dumpster Rental, we are confident that you won’t come across another competitor that can offer you the same quality of services at an equal or better rolloff price.
- Our customers in Anthony get our best dumpster service guarantee.
- For over thirteen years our prices have been lower than our competitors.
- Online quotes are easy.
- When we quote, there are no hidden costs.
- Find the perfect bin with our Dumpster Calculator.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment and Waste Disposal in Anthony, FL
Anthony is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida. Anthony’s history deems that it had a post office as early as 1877 and was originally mined for phosphate. It was incorporated in 1892 and later was unincorporated during the Great Depression until 1932.
Anthony Residents have few locations to choose from throughout the Marion County to dispose off their additional waste and recyclables. Find some of the locations below to get you started, for the full list visit the county website.
- Baseline Landfill
5601 SE 66th Street
Ocala, FL 34480
Phone: (352) 671-8465
15810 NE Highway 314
Silver Springs, FL 34488
Florida Department Of Health in Marion County
The Florida Department Of Health in Marion County has a number of programs to promote that residents of the county have healthy water:
- The Beach Water Quality program monitors the quality of water at thirty coastal Florida counties. If standards of health and safety are not met, Departmental advisories are posted accordingly.
- Construction Permitting of Wells: The Southwest Florida Water Management District and the St. Johns River Water Management District authorize the Florida Department of Health in Marion County to approve and issue construction permits. In the case of the construction of wells that provide water, the permitting process sets out to safeguard certain standards are met and the well is a sufficient distance from any known source of contamination and limits the construction of wells to licensed well contractors that may approach the Country through the ePermitting
- Water Supply Sources refers to the efforts by the State and County to protect public sources of drinking water that serve over one-third of Marion County. Furthermore, the majority of residents use a mix of limited public water systems combined with private wells and remain vulnerable to the level of sanitation within the public system. As such, the County requires that public water systems undergo scheduled testing to check for standards of health compliance.
- Private Wells: The safety of private wells is the responsibility of their owners; however, it is strongly advised that these wells undergo annual testing to test for bacteria and establish their overall safety. Residents with private wells that would like to have their wells tested should find the nearest laboratory through the Florida Department of Environmental Protection online laboratory listing, go online to the Department of Health Private Well Testing page for more information, or call the Florida Department Of Health in Marion County at 352-622-7744.
- Limited Use Public Water Systems: Public Water Systems are sometimes referred to as “Limited Use” Public Water Systems and serve, for example, small businesses and communities and are examined by the Florida Department of Health to determine safety. Limited use public water systems must also go through permitting process as delegated to Marion County to construct and operate a public water system. Systems that serve twenty-four or more people per day are categorized as a public water supply (and not as a Limited Use system) and must meet regulations set forth by the Department of Environmental Protection. Residents can get more information on public water regulations through the Department of Environmental Protection Central District office at 407-897-4100.
- Sanitary Nuisances: The Environmental Health staff investigates idiosyncratic complaints by residents that are categorized as sanitary nuisances that often entail problems with septic systems, a leak in a sewage system, or diseased animals that threaten public health safety, or other health concerns related to rodents or insects. Inspectors make on-site visits and offer expert counsel to property owners.
How to Rent, Empty, and Remove a Roll Off Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental, start with a quote on our website and get a roll off dumpster bin scheduled. If you are in a hurry, we can get on your site within twenty-four hours. With Easy Dumpster Rental, disposal is also fast and easy. Here are your easy disposal options.
When you have completed your job and are done with your bin, all you have to do is to request dumpster pickup online and tell us what is the best day for you to have us come and pick it up.
What if you have a larger project in which the dumpster must be emptied multiple times? No problem. Easy Dumpster Rental also offers “Dump and Return” which our customers use to schedule our staff to empty the dumpster bin and quickly return it to your site where it can be filled again. If you need more flexibility, we will accommodate you.