Dumpster Rental in Belle Glade, FL
Get The Tremendous Deal & Service On A Roll-Off Bin
Why You Will Love Our Great Dumpster Service:
Since being established in 2008, Easy Dumpster Rental has built its reputation giving our commercial and residential customers the best quality dumpster bin rental service.
- We guarantee our superior service in In Belle Glade.
- Roll-off bins for construction, cleanups, demolitions, landscaping and other projects.
- We can help you estimate your refuse with our dumpster conversions tables.
- Need a dumpster bin fast? No problem.
- Over 100,00 bins rented to satisfied customers.
Contact Us And Save As Much As $100 On Your Dumpster Bin Rental Cost:
With the Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee, you can be assured that you are receiving the best price on a roll-off bin container anywhere in Belle Glade.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the leader in cost-efficient low-priced dumpster bin rentals.
- We guarantee our price in Belle Glade and across the country.
- Get a convenient bin quote in just minutes.
- Easy Dumpster Rental give you true prices.
- Coupons could save you even more.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste in Belle Glade
Belle Glade is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida situated on Lake Okeechobee and is the largest city within Florida’s 2,862,00 acres of Everglades. Lake Okeechobee is the largest lake in Florida and the tenth largest freshwater lake in the United States. Bella Glade was formerly called Hillsboro because it was established at the head of the Hillsboro Canal in 1918 and was also often referred to as the “Gateway to Lake Okeechobee.” It was later named Belle Glade by its citizens, which is short for “Belle of the Glades.”
Solid Waste Facilities
SWA Biosolids Processing Facility (BPF): the Biosolids Processing Facility takes in about six hundred tons of residue that results from the water treatment process of local plants in Palm Beach County. These residues are referred to as “biosolids.” Biosolids are heated up at the facility to kill pathogens and eventually transformed into safe small green fertilizer pellets that are sold on the free market. The facility also uses landfill gas to power much of its work to save processing costs and reduce pollution.
Transfer Stations: The County has six transfer stations. Transfer stations are designed to reduce the required labor, capital and operating costs of waste collection by establishing satellite facilities. These transfer stations receive and sort waste into categories, which can then more efficiently shipped to the appropriate location for processing. The County’s transfer stations receive over one million tons of waste (seventy-five percent of total waste) per year.
The Palm Beach County transfer stations that can be used by residents of the county include:
- Central County Transfer Station-Lantana, 1810 Lantana Road, Lantana, Florida.
- North County Transfer Station-Jupiter, 14185 N. Military Trail (SWA Road), Jupiter, Florida and accepts recyclables, chemicals, and household hazardous waste.
- South County Transfer Station-Delray Beach East, 1901 SW 4th Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida.
- Southwest County Transfer Station-Delray Beach West, 13400 S. State Road 7, Delray Beach, Florida.
- West Central Transfer Station-Royal Palm Beach, 9743 Weisman Way, Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
Transfer stations generally accept the following items:
- Recycled items (non-Styrofoam plastic containers of five gallons or less, glass bottles and jars, aluminum cans, milk and juice cartons, drink boxes, newspapers, cardboard, magazines, catalogs, brown paper bags, and paper).
- Chemicals and household waste including automotive products, rechargeable batteries, propane tanks, fluorescent bulbs, paint products, pesticides, household cleaners, pool chemicals, and electronics.
- NOT ACCEPTED: Medical wastes, syringes or sharps, drugs, radioactive materials, and explosives).
How to Rent, Empty, and Return a Roll Off Dumpster.
At Easy Dumpster Rental we understand that projects, small or large, should not be hindered by waste disposal needs. That is why we continually strive to provide fast, easy, and efficient dumpster services that are tailored to the client’s needs. To enjoy our service, follow the following easy steps:
- The best way to begin is by getting a fast quote online to find your guaranteed lowest rental rate. After that, customers and easily schedule a bin drop-off that can be expedited within twenty-four hours.
- Customers that have lots of waste can use our “Dump and Return” service that will remove and empty the container and return it to the project site quickly. Customers may schedule regular intervals for efficiency or establish a more flexible arrangement as needs arise.
- Finishing a job is also fast and easy and flexible. Easy Dumpster Rental customers simply go online at their convenience to request dumpster pickup and set a date for its removal. If something comes up and you need to make a change, just call us at 1-888-571-6088.