Dumpster Rental in Belle Isle, FL
Get The Economical Price On A Rolling-Bin
How Our Great Service Will Never Let You Down:
Do you think that all dumpster rental companies are the same? Dumpsters vary in quality, service ranges from excellent to poor, and prices differ greatly. We will give you the best containers, prices, and service.
- The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee offers fail-safe service.
- Our dumpster conversion tool works like magic.
- Need more time? We offer daily extensions.
- Our staff is waiting for your call.
- Don’t waste time and money; go with the best.
Don’t Hesitate! Save Up To $100 On You Next Rollaway Container Rental Cost:
Sometimes cleaning up after a big job can take as much time as the job itself. Easy Dumpster Rental offers the most affordable bins so that everyone can get a dumpster and make their job go fast.
- You can rely on Easy Dumpster Rental for low prices.
- Quotes come back like grease lighting.
- Use our dumpster calculator to save more.
- Always check for specials.
- Our staff will find you the best price.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard rolloff container is the smallest dumpster in size and volume. It is half a length of all other dumpster-bins, which makes it perfect for tight space deliveries. It will hold up to 86 Brute trash cans(20 gallons) of trash.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard rolloff container is a medium size. It is 20 feet long, and our most popular choice for homeowners. It will hold up to 172 Brute trash cans(20 gallons) of trash.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard rolloff container is a large size. It is 6' feet high, and our most frequent choice for contractors and big remodeling projects. It will hold up to 258 Brute trash cans(20 gallons) of trash.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard rolloff container is tremendously large size bin. It is extra high and way above your head, measuring 8' feet high. It will hold up to 344 Brute trash cans(20 gallons) of trash.
Solid Waste, Landfill and Belle Isle Roots
Orange County’s City of Belle Isle is located south of Orlando, running along the southern border of Little Lake Conway, and is the home of the magnificent Lake Conway, making it a very aquatic city in Central Florida. The Timucua Native Americans originally inhabited the area. Belle Isle was established in 1924, disbanded for a period of time, and reconstituted in 1954 to become a popular Floridian city today.
Solid Waste in Belle Isle and Orange County
If you have a project, renting a dumpster can be a fast and cheap way to save time and money. At the same time, the City offers the following facilities in which you can haul your own trash to replace a dumpster rental or supplement your dumpster. Many people save space in their dumpster by self-hauling recyclable to save space for trash. In other cases, Easy Dumpster Rental is able to offer special prices for projects, such as landscaping or roofing projects, that only us one type of recyclable waste. As such, you may want to self-haul some drywall or other items to keep it out of the dumpster container. For these needs, residents of Belle Isle can access the County’s landfill and transfer stations.
The Orange County Landfill and Transfer Stations
The Orange County Landfill has been around since the 1970s and its landfill and operations cover about five thousand acres of land. The facility takes in two thousand tons of waste each day, including trash, yard waste, construction debris, and tires. The landfill also operates two transfer stations. These facilities can be found as follows:
- The Orange County Landfill is located at 5901 Young Pine Road, Orlando and is open all week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Porter Transfer Station is located at 1326 Good Homes Road, Orlando and is open weekdays and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- McLeod Road Transfer Station is located at 5000 L.B. McLeod Road, Orlando and is open all week and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saving Landfill Space
The County is conscious that growing populations will require additional landfill space. Therefore, the City of Belle Isle offers guidelines to save landfill space.
- The first is to reduce waste. One method to diminish weekly refuse is to use rechargeable batteries, replace plastic bags with non-disposable bags, avoid the use of disposable products, and use reusable items, such as refillable water bottles.
- Second, the City suggests that residents don’t throw away any item that can be used by someone else. Yard sales, local charities, and thrift stores are great ways to put to use things that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- The third suggestion is to recycle as much as possible to divert waste from landfills. By some estimates, seventy-five percent of waste is recyclable, while only twenty-five percent is actually recycled.
What do you think of when you think of a landfill? Modern Landfills have continually changed over time. Today, landfills have three components: they contain waste, generate energy, and even create recreational areas.
- Containment: The modern landfill is meant to contain waste so that it does not contaminate other areas or create risks to the environment and public health. Many landfills have multilayers systems. The bottom often contains a thick liner with a drainage pipe. Thick liners and drainage, or a leachate system, contain fluids that run through the landfill and could otherwise contaminate the ground around it. These technologies continually improve. New landfills, called bioreactor landfills, integrates an advanced injection system that circulates water and air into the landfill mass that causes it to decompose at a faster rate.
- Energy: One thing that landfills create is methane as garbage begins to break down. Some landfills will burn the gas to avoid contaminating the air and harming to the environment. Methane gas is also a powerful source of energy to do things like heat homes. Modern and environmental landfills will often capture methane and use it as a source of energy.
- Recreational areas: Modern landfills are often covered to avoid smalls that may permeate and avoid breeding rodents, a problem that is associated with older landfills. Later, landfills can be capped with clay and then planted with trees and grass in order to contain the waste and in some cases are used to create areas for recreation where waste site once stood.