Dumpster Rental in Callahan, FL
Capture Your Discount Today & Save On A Dumpster
Why Our Excellent Service Is Emensly Unique:
Easy Dumpster Rental has developed the business model for low prices and great service. But we also know that service should be personal and tailored to each customer’s needs to truly be exceptional.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the low-anxiety provider.
- With over 100,000 dumpsters rented, we know how to serve you.
- Our dumpster service is guaranteed because we always put you first.
- Our service works like clockwork.
- Let Easy Dumpster worry about your garbage.
Take Possession Of Savings From $10 To $100 On You Next Dumpster Rental Costs:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers the lowest prices in Callahan. We also offer the best service because, whether you are working on a residential project or are a contractor, sloppy dumpster rental companies waste money.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the penny-wise choice.
- Low-priced, high-quality canisters are what we do better than anyone else.
- Find your guaranteed low bin price today.
- Grease lightning can’t keep up with an Easy Dumpster Rental quote.
- Go with the best to get the best price.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Callahan: A Tale of Two Train Lines
Callahan located in Nassau County, Florida, which is situated in the most northeast corner of the state bordering Atlanta and the Atlantic Ocean. The birth of Callahan came about in large part with the construction of the Florida Railroad from Fernandina in 1856 that went through the area that is now Callahan. Later, in 1881, the Savannah, Florida, & Western Railroad opened a route from Waycross to Jacksonville via Callahan.
Get More From a Dumpster by Recycling
Renting a dumpster is a great way to get rid of waste quickly and wrap up a home project with extra time to relax. Just call Easy Dumpster Rental to get a great deal on a 10, 20, 30, or 40-yard rollaway dumpster.
If you rent a rollaway dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental, the staff will do everything to save you money and get you the best deal on a dumpster without paying for things you don’t need. One trick that we often suggest to our customers is to recycle as you go. Recycling is often free while disposing of construction waste, yard waste, and white goods are more costly. Through this maneuver, it is possible to save space in your dumpster and, if you have metals, you may even get paid to recycle these items.
Where to Self-haul Recycling
But where can one self-haul significant amounts of recyclable waste in Callahan? Fortunately, there are a number of recycling sites across Nassau County. Each site has compartments to place your green, brown, and clear glass items, a receptacle for newspapers and magazines, and a place to deposit plastic and aluminum:
- The West Nassau Convenience Recycle Center is located in Callahan at 46026 Landfill Road. In addition, the Nassau County Convenience Recycling Center in Callahan now accepts municipal waste (trash) from County residents for free. The Center will not, however, accept construction and demolition (C&D) debris, which should be taken to the Sandhill Recycle Center, which can be found in Yulee on CR108 (904-225-2801).
- The Bryceville Recycle Center located at 7282 Motes Road, Bryceville.
- Goodbread Drive Recycle Center, which is located at 86142 Goodbread Drive in Yulee.
- The Bailey Road Recycle Center at 3163 Bailey Road, Fernandina Beach.
How to Keep Insects and Rodents out of Your Dumpster?
If you are renting a dumpster in Callahan, there may be any number of projects that you are working on, from construction and demolition to cleaning sheds and landscaping. These different projects can generate different types of waste that may attract rodents and insects. Here are some ways to keep your dumpster clean:
- Avoid putting food waste in your dumpster. Even pizza boxes are best disposed of separately because they often have residue of thing that raccoon and other critters love. On some sites, crews will throw what is left of their takeaway lunch into the dumpster instead of placing it in regular waste. These oversights can cause problems later.
- Roll-off dumpster containers are also called “open top” dumpster containers to describe their open tops in which materials from roofing to tiles and drywall can be easily thrown. These dumpsters also have the problem of offering easy access to rats or more attractive Florida scavengers, such as raccoons. One way to foil these critters is to find something to place over the top of a dumpster, such as a drop cloth or even plywood that can be removed in the morning.
- In some cases you may get pests, especially if you are processing yard waste or have dirt mixed into your dirt. If you do get pests, it may be necessary to consider options of repellants, which will vary depending on the placement of the dumpster (e.g.on or near landscaping) and your type of pest.