Dumpster Rental in Cooper City, FL
The Best Rolloff-Unit Price & Service
How We Deliver The Best Service On A Roll Off Dumpster Rental:
Since our founding in 2008 establishment, we strive to give our customers the best quality roll-off service at the most competitive price, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Best service guarantee in across America.
- We rent dumpsters for residential renovations, landscaping, cleaning, moving, etc.
- Tailor your bin to your project with our dumpster conversions tables.
- Online pickup requests put your schedule first.
- Customers find us affordable and reliable.
Save $40 Or More With Us On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental’s streamlined services enable the lowest rates available in Cooper City for anything from temporary roll-off dumpster rentals for home projects as well as permanent waste units for companies.
- Easy Dumpster Rental smokes the competition.
- We guarantee our prices and service.
- Calculate the needs of your project to get the perfect bin container.
- Flat rates make life fun.
- Grab an easy, fast roll off quote on our website.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Cooper City, Florida
Cooper City is a part of Broward County. The city was founded in 1959 by Morris Cooper, by whom its name was derived, and in 2010 had a population in excess of twenty-eight thousand.
Green Advisory Board Mission Statement
The Green Advisory Board makes recommendations on behalf of the Cooper City Commission to further the development and implementation of conservation policies that will diminish the impact of greenhouse gas emissions and foster environmental sustainability for the larger community. Residents that have questions may contact the Green Advisory Board Liaison, Tina Hudson, at (954) 434-4300.
Cooper City Utilities gets water from Cooper City from the Biscayne Aquifer with permission from the South Florida Water Management District. The City provides over three million gallons of water to over ten thousand homes and businesses. On average, customers consume two hundred and forty-five gallons of water per day. As demand increases for water consumption, Cooper City Utilities favors methods of conservation over alternative strategies to increase the water supply for residents.
Broward County Landfill
Cooper City is responsible for collection and disposition of solid waste, while Broward County manages the disposition and collection of solid waste in the Municipal Services District and other County governmental facilities. Therefore, resident’s solid waste is collected and transported to the Broward County Landfill, which in 2017 received over twenty-two thousand tons of solid waste from Cooper City. Residents and businesses may also haul in and dispose of waste for a fee from Monday to Friday from 8;00 am to 4:00 pm (closed Sundays and holidays). The landfill is located at the:
Broward County Landfill
7101 S.W. 205 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33332
Monday through Saturday: 8am to 4pm
The types of waste that can be disposed of at the Broward County Landfill include:
- Yard waste.
- Construction and demolition waste.
- Bulk Trash.
Solid waste disposal rates for the Broward County Landfill are as follows:
- Passenger vehicles with a bed of six feet in length or less cost ten dollars per vehicle.
- Tires twenty-five inches or less in diameter cost one hundred and ten dollars per ton with a ten-dollar minimum for each disposal.
- Boats and trailers cost five dollars a foot and mobile homes cost ten dollars per foot.
- Construction and demolition material costs forty dollars per ton for disposal and a ten-dollar minimum is required.
- Bulk trash is processed at the rate of forty dollars per ton with a minimum fee of ten dollars.
- Yard trash is processed at a rate of fifty dollars per ton, also with a minimum fee of ten dollars.
How to pick the right roll-off container for a project
Easy Dumpster Rental has ten, twenty, thirty, and forty cubic yard dumpster-bins to meet the needs of any commercial or residential projects. At the same time, we understand that it is not easy to estimate how much debris will be created from a project or how much it will weigh. Because we work hard to guarantee the lowest prices on bin rentals, we offer tools to help experienced contractors and first-time bin rental homeowners estimate the volume and weight that they will need.
- Volume: Dumpster containers are measured rented in volumes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. But this can be difficult to assess from a landscaping, construction, or home improvement project. We make this easy through our Dumpster Conversion tables, which convert real-world conversions. If you can estimate the number of loads of brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), Easy Dumpster Rental online tools will your accurately assess the bin you will need.
- Weight: Be sure to estimate the weight of your debris, as this can increase the required cubic yards even if its volume does not exceed the bin. This is simple and accurate with the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator.
- Select the type of waste that you will be disposing of (e.g. household garbage, yard waste, etc.).
- Choose your length, width, and height of your expected refuse; then use our Dumpster Calculator to calculate the right dumpster for you.
Use our tables for even more accurate estimates of specific weight measurements for materials such as ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances to more accurately assess your refuse weight.