Dumpster Rental in Emathla, Florida
Receive Tremendous Roll-Off Service and Savings
Why We Always Deliver Excellent Roll Off Dumpster Service:
We appreciate all of our customers that we have served for over the past thirteen years, and would like to show our appreciation with continuing excellence in service that endeavors to provide each customer with the best service.
- We provide the fastest and most personal service in Emathla.
- Temporary containers are available for short projects and permanent bins for commercial use.
- Our online dumpster calculator lets each customer find the right bin for any project.
- Call or go online get fast, easy, rentals.
- See what our customers say about Easy Dumpster Rental.
Great Savings From $20 To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee is our promise to our customers to provide the best dumpster bin rental rate while retaining the highest level of service available anywhere in the country.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the industry leader in affordable dumpster rentals.
- See our best-price guarantee and get great rates in Emathla.
- We find the right bin to save money.
- Get an online roll-off quote on our website in less than 2 minutes.
- Flat rates do away with unwanted surprises.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste and Landfill in Emathla, Florida
Emathla is an unincorporated community that resides in Ocala and Marion County about twenty-five miles south of Gainesville, Florida. The geographical placement of Emathla puts it in between the Goethe State Forest to the west and Ocala National Forest to the east.
Besides weekly garbage program, citizens are able to use multiple recycling locations and Baseline Landfill to drop off additional debris or trash they would like to dispose of. Marion County citizens who live in unincorporated areas of the county such as Emathla and pay their solid waste assessment can dispose of most materials at recycling facilities and centers located throughout the county without being charged an additional cost. If you have a need to dispose of more than what is allowed at the recycling centers, you can use the Baseline Landfill and pay additionally per pund. The landfill is located at the:
5601 SE 66th Street
Ocala, FL 34480
Phone: (352) 671-8465
Hours: Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m
Goethe State Forest
The Goethe State Forest is named after J.T. Goethe who sold the majority of the land to Florida’s Conservation and Recreation Lands (CARL) program in 1992 and is now part of an over fifty thousand acre state-owned forest located in southeastern Levy County near the Gulf of Mexico. The land provides a habitat for wildlife, a place for nature-based recreation, improved ecological protection, and a source of timber production. Some of Goethe State Forest’s natural beauty includes:
- Longleaf pine Flatwoods.
- Swamps that extend between the Brooksville Ridge and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nineteen ecological habitats (e.g. Wet-mesic Flatwoods, cypress dome swamps, Sandhill communities, and forested or basin swamps).
- Contiguous and abundant hydric hammock and some old growth cypress.
- Natural springs drain and flow through Black Prong, Cow Creek, Ten Mile Creek, and Horse Hole Creek.
- Over thirty-five species of orchids and wildlife, endangered species such as the red-cockaded woodpecker exotic animals such as black bears, gopher tortoises, and bald eagles.
The Goethe State Forest also offers many activities for people to enjoy the beautiful and expansive environment. The park is a great place to engage in hunting and fishing, which is regulated by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. There is also an extensive system of trails within the two hundred and fifty-acre park that is great for hiking and equestrian activities. The Black Prong Equestrian Center, for example, offers horse and dog trails and has facilities for weddings and events.
Ocala National Forest
The Ocala National Forest can be contacted at 325 John Knox Road, Tallahassee Florida, 904-942-9300.
The Ocala National Forest is known for its springs, which twist and flow into lakes that visitors use to fish and even water ski. The springs produce clear and cool water that can be excellent for a dip in the hot Florida weather and are frequented by snorkelers that can easily view fish. Springs include:
- Juniper Springs.
- Alexander Springs.
- Salt Springs.
- Silver Glen Springs.
Camping and lodging: Cabins are available for small groups at Lake Dorr or Sweetwater Spring that can accommodate ten or twelve people respectively and the Sweetwater Spring location enjoys a freshwater spring that flows into Juniper Run. Visitors may also camp year round for up to fourteen days in most areas and longer in specified campgrounds. Camping grounds may be reserved in Salt Springs, Juniper Springs, Alexander Springs and Clearwater Lake. Visitors may call 877 444-6777.
EDR and Flexible Pickup or Dump and Return Services
When you rent a bin with Easy Dumpster Rental, always get you the best dumpster for your project at a saving. But we also guarantee our great service all the way until the end of your rental and offer you great service when you are ready to pick-up your dumpster or have its contents removed. Here are some convenient options:
- Online Dumpster Pickup Request: Most customers that rent a dumpster bin for a project don’t know how long they will need it and do not need the extra problem of trying to meet a ridged rental deadline. At Easy Dumpster Rental customers simply request a dumpster pickup online that indicates the date that is most convenient for you. If something changes, we are flexible, just call us at 1-888-571-6088.
- Dump and Return: Many larger projects will prefer the dumpster bins are emptied and returned to the site once or multiple times. For these projects we offer our “dump and return” service that will remove and empty the container and return it to the project site quickly. Customers may schedule regular intervals or opt for more flexible dump and return services.