Dumpster Rental in Estero, FL
Get A Low-Cost Roll-off Bin For Your Next Project
How We Offer the Most Efficient Roll-off Dumpster Service:
To get fast and reliable service, go with the industry leader: Easy Dumpster Rental. We will find the dumpster that is right for your job. We combine speed with excellent customer service to be the best in the business.
- We guarantee the best service in Estero.
- Call us for construction, landscaping, renovations, or spring-cleaning.
- See why customers lover Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Our rental services are fast and rental periods are flexible.
- Fit the unit (10, 20, 30, or 40 cubic yards) to your individual needs.
Call Or Click Now To Save As Much As $100 On Your Dumpster Rental:
Over the past thirteen years, Easy Dumpster Rental has provided the best rental rates for roll-off dumpsters. Our business model maximizes both efficiency and quality and matches the right container for each project.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, we guarantee our prices and services.
- Find the lowest prices for Estero.
- We always offer flat dumpster rates with no hidden fees.
- Go online to get our low estimate for your project in three minutes.
- Coupons may be available.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Estero and Lee County contractor requirements for debris
Estero, Florida is in Lee County and is the home of over 18,000 inhabitants by 2010 and the Florida Everblades ECHL ice hockey team’s Germain Arena as well as Florida Gulf Coast University.
The Village of Estero/Lee County Ordinance requires homeowners and contractors to divert project-generated refuse and materials away from landfills. This is to be accomplished through more salvaging, reusing certain materials, and recycling more of the debris.
How to Comply? To comply with the Ordinance, the contractor or homeowner must send materials to a county approved recycling facility, listed as follows:
- Lee County Solid Waste Division, 10500 Buckingham Road, Fort Myers, FL 33905, (239) 533-800
- WSI, Inc., 16801 Stock Court, Fort Myers, FL , (239) 415-0723 (scale house) or (239) 489-1716 (for copy of weight ticket)
- USA Waste Services, 7940 Mainline Pkwy, Fort Myers, 33912, (239) 590-0004
- Southwest Disposal Transfer Station, 2442 Rockfill Road Fort Myers, FL 33916, (239) 939-5050 .
It is recommended that homeowners, business owners, and contractors keep receipts of weigh tickets and receipts from the recycling and solid waste disposal sites. Additionally, Contractors or homeowners must submit the following documents:
- A Construction and Demolition Debris Management Plan (C&DMMP).
- A Lee County Approved Certification Statement signed and sealed by a company official.
- Appropriate back-up documentation.
Unless you were granted a waiver reducing the diversion percentage, a Diversion Fee will be assessed based on the type and size of the project.
Who must comply? The Ordinance applies to any project that requires a building, demolition, or other permits by the County for a project. As such, projects are required to divert over half of debris that results from the process away from landfills.
Exemptions: Projects that only engage in plumbing or mechanical electrical work are exempt. Waivers can be requested if the 50% diversion threshold cannot be attained for certain jobs. Other residential and commercial projects fall short of the following minimum criteria are also exempt:
- Construction greater than $90,000 in value.
- Alterations greater than $10,000 in value.
- Roofing projects requiring old roofing removal
How to pick the right roll-off container for a project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters from ten cubic yards to forty cubic yards. But how can you determine what dumpster is right for your job without renting a bin that is too small or paying for a dumpster bin that is too big? Easy Dumpster Rental makes this process very easy with simple and fast online tools to estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume and save more money by getting the perfect unit.
Weight: The weight of your material affects the container that you will need. Weight can be assessed using the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator.
First, select the type of waste that you will be disposing of:
- Household garbage.
- Yard waste.
- Loose and dry earth.
- Excavated or wet earth.
- Loose construction debris.
- Un-compacted metal siding.
- Dry or loose sand.
Second, choose your length, width, and height of your expected refuse; then use our Dumpster Calculator to calculate the right dumpster for you. We also offer a more accurate estimates of specific weight measurements for specific ceiling material estimates for ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances to more accurately predict weight.
Volume: Dumpster containers are measured rented in volumes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. But this can be difficult to assess from a landscaping, construction, or home improvement project. We make this easy through our Dumpster Conversion tables, which convert real-world conversions. If you can estimate the number of loads of brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), Easy Dumpster Rental online tools will your accurately assess the bin you will need.