Dumpster Rental in Eustis, Florida
Choose From A Wide Range Of Dumpster Bins Today
Why Customers Love Our Dumpster Rental Service:
One of Easy Dumpster Rental’s secrets is our large inventory of different sized dumpsters that are strong enough to handle massive amounts of weight and hold up under considerable pressure.
- For over thirteen years, our service has been number one.
- Dumpster bins are great for residential and commercial construction projects.
- Sizes range from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Our service is flexible because your need may change.
- See what satisfied customers say about Easy Dumpster Rental.
Saving of $100 Or More On A Roll-Off Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental wants customers to come back again and again. That is why we continue to offer low prices, quality bins and service, and great customer satisfaction.
- Easy Dumpster Rental leads the industry in prices and service.
- See our website and try our personalized quotes.
- In Eustis, we guarantee that you will save.
- We have saved clients cash for over thirteen years.
- Others offer gimmicks, we offer flat rolloff rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Facts about Eustis, Florida
Eustis is a city in Lake County and is located in central Florida. The City was settled in the late 1800s and is named after Colonel Abraham Eustis. In its early years, prior to the construction of railroads in the area, steamboats were an important form of transport and trade and Eustis’ boat landing Lake Eustis and the Harris Chain of Lakes. These waterways established Eustis as a central shipping point and corridor for trade. Later, the St. Johns and Lake Eustis Railway would replace the steamboats for trade and transportation, and the City of Eustis continued to ship agriculture produces and further benefited from tourism. In 2008, Eustis was estimated to have over nineteen thousand inhabitants.
The City of Eustis manages garbage collection and hazardous waste for its residents. Garbage collection and recycling fees can be viewed at the City’s website. Residents that have bulk items, or items too large for containers, or excessive yard waste can be removed for an extra fee. The city also has Quarterly Cleanup periods in which residents can place their bulk items and yard waste outside for curbside pickup.
Recycling is accepted curbside in small bins provided by the county and can also be taken to landfills and transfer stations that accept recyclable items, including:
- Paper, including office paper, newspapers and magazines, phone books, junk mail letters that have been read, paper bags, and other non-gloss paper products.
- Cardboards can be recycled and generally includes moving boxes that are often corrugated and boxes used for cereal or similar things, but NOT cardboard with a wax coating, and should be empty of contents.
- Glass and aluminum beverage containers.
- Tin or steel cans.
- Plastic containers for food and plastic containers for dish soap, laundry soap, and car wash soap.
Items that should not be included in regular recycling include:
- Glass windows.
- Siding and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Pyrex, Tupperware, and plant pots.
- Foam, plastic bags, and industrial plastics.
Containers used for holding hazardous materials, such as cleaners, oil, fuel, herbicides and pesticides containers, should not be placed with regular recycling and instead taken to a hazardous waste facility.
Hazardous waste items are defined as those that are flammable, are toxic, or that could explode and cannot be collected with curbside pickup. Hazardous waste includes the following items:
- Construction debris.
- Oil and oil cans.
- Aerosol cans.
- Light bulbs.
- Paint cans and spray paint.
- Auto parts and car batteries.
- Plate glass and mirrors.
- Styrofoam, cardboard, and wood.
Residents of Eustis and Lake County may dispose of hazardous materials free of charge through:
- The Household Hazardous Waste Center, located at 13130 County Landfill Road, County Road 561. The Center is open from eight to four on Wednesday and Saturday and nine to five on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Lake County’s Solid Waste’s Mobile Unit Outreach Program holds events in which residents can transport waste more conveniently to more easily accessible location as designated by the County.
The City asks that hazardous waste items are placed in original containers if possible, kept from leaking, and not stored for long periods of time.
Waste Disposal Facilities
Residents of Eustis and Lake County and Any Lake County have several options if they wish to haul their waste into a waste disposal facility either by taking household waste directly to the landfills and transfer stations:
- Lake County Landfill is located at 13130 County Landfill Road, Tavares, 32778 and accepts construction and demolition debris.
- Lady Lake, 1200 Jackson St., Lady Lake, 32159.
- Astor, 54711 Astor Transfer Station Road, Astor, 32102.
- Paisley, 25014 Rancho Lane, Paisley, 32767.
- Clermont (LOGHOUSE), 10435 Log House Road, Clermont, 34711.
- Pine Lakes, 32520 W. State Road 44, DeLand, 32720.