Dumpster Rental in Fernandina Beach, FL
Get An Inexpensive Roll-Off Dumpster Bin
Why Our Service Outclasses The Competition:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers low prices combined with great service that save its customers time on their projects, which often translates into financial savings.
- Save money with the right open top dumpster bin.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its service in Fernandina Beach.
- Our bins are strong and reliable.
- Our customer support meets your project needs.
- We can dump your bin and return it to your site really fast.
Call Or Click To Save On Dumpster Rental Costs From $20 to $100:
Don’t waste time getting estimates that are too high or have hidden fees: Easy Dumpster Rental offers its great top-quality service and the lowest prices anywhere in Fernandina Beach.
- Easy Dumpster Rental spearheads the wholesale bin rental market.
- We don’t just talk, we guarantee savings to our customers.
- Get a price now for your specific project.
- Quotes travel at light-speed.
- Great service plus low prices engender satisfied customers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling Centers and Quick Facts on Fernandina Beach
Fernandina Beach: A Vessel of Florida’s History
Fernandina Beach is a most northeast city in Florida and is located in Nassau County, which is the most northern county on the Atlantic side of the state. Fernandina Beach also has a vibrant Marina in the heart of Amelia Island and beaches stretching along the Atlantic. The area that is the city of Fernandina Beach was originally inhabited by Native American bands associated with the Timucuan that settled the area and called it Napoyca. Fernandina Beach’s rich Native American, colonial, and American history can be experienced at the Amelia Island Museum of History, which is located at the historic site of the Nassau County jail. The city’s downtown also presents over fifty blocks of picturesque historical buildings and lays claim to the oldest bar in Florida, The Palace Saloon.
The Eight Flags of Fernandina Beach
Fernandina Beach has fallen under numerous flags, earning it the name “Isle of Eight Flags.” As follows is Fernandina Beach’s succession of flags:
- French Flag: The island was first discovered by a French explorer, Jean Ribault, who renamed the island Isle de Mai.
- Spanish Flag: In 1573, the Santa Maria mission was rooted on the island by Spanish Franciscans.
- English Flag: The island was transferred to British rule in 1763 following the Seven Year War and the Treaty of Paris and the island was renamed Amelia by governor James Oglethorpe after the daughter of King George II.
- After a period of British rule, the Spanish flag again rose in 1783 when the Second Treaty of Paris returned Florida to Spain. In 1811, Fernandina Beach received its current name from Spain’s East Florida governor in honor of King Ferdinand VII.
- Patriot Flag: In 1812-1813, an insurgent group called the “Patriots of Amelia Island” seized the island with the approval of President James Madison.
- Green Cross of Florida Flag: Taken by a Scottish-born soldier of fortune Gregor MacGregor in 1817.
- Mexican Rebel Flag: Taken by American irregulars organized by Ruggles Hubbard and former Pennsylvania congressman Jared Irwin.
- Confederate Flag: Briefly taken from 1861 to 1862 by a group of Confederate loyalists called Third Regiment of Florida Volunteers.
- United States Flag: 1862 to the present.
The Convenience Recycling Center
Nassau County Solid Waste Management Department provides a Convenience Recycling Center to promote the environmental dispose of waste. The Center accepts residential waste and recycling generated by Nassau County residents free of charge. Residential waste that may be taken to the Center includes:
- Household Waste.
- White goods, such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stovetops, and other appliances.
- Four off-the-rim car or pickup truck tires per household per year.
Recycling items that may be taken to the Center include:
- Aluminum cans.
- Glass items.
- Office paper.
- Automotive batteries.
- Scrap Metals.
*Electronics with the exception of tube televisions.
The Nassau County Convenience Recycling Center located at 46026 landfill Road Callahan. In addition, residents may take their recycling to on the three additional recycling sites.
- Bryceville, 7282 Motes Road, Bryceville.
- Goodbread Dr. located at 86142 Goodbread Drive, Yulee.
- Bailey Road, located at 3163 Bailey Road, Fernandina Beach.
Sandhill Recycle Center
The Convenience Recycling Center does NOT ACCEPT the following types of refuse:
- Yard waste from landscaping and land clearing projects or regular lawn maintenance.
- Construction and demolition debris, such as roofing, excavated drywall, carpets, and insulation, and other forms of debris.
Sandhill Recycle Center can be used to dispose of yard waste and residential construction demolition debris and is located on CR108 in Yulee FL (904-225-2801).
Putting the “Easy” in Easy Dumpster Rental
Easy Dumpster Rental offers low prices and efficient service. What also makes Easy Dumpster unique is that it makes renting roll-off dumpster containers so easy. As follows are simples steps for an easy rental:
- To find the right dumpster for your job, we offer fast online quotes that get you a price within just minutes. If you prefer, you can call our customer service to speak with an expert.
- After you select the perfect ten, twenty, thirty, or forty cubic yard dumpster container bin, Easy Dumpster Rental can deliver it within twenty-four hours.
- If you need your dumpster empties, Easy Dumpster Rental’s Dump and Return Service will take your bin, remove the debris, return it to your site promptly.
- When you are done with your dumpster bin, simply go online to select a day and time for convenient dumpster bin pickup.