Dumpster Rental in Fort Meade, FL
Click Or Call For A Great Offer On A Bin
Why Our Service Is Envied By The Competition:
Have you noticed that personalized service is rare today? Most companies rely on websites and computerized programs. But at Easy Dumpster Rental, we have preserved the personalized service that our customers love.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is king-of-the-hill when it comes to trash.
- Small projects go fast with a 10 or 20-cubic yard dumpster.
- Don’t frustrate the neighbors; we make your trash vanish.
- Our construction bins are of the highest quality.
- If you dumpster fills up, we can dump it and quickly return it to you.
Lasso And Pull In Up To $90 Of Saving On Your Next Roll-Off Bin Dumpster Rental Cost:
A common myth is that rollaway dumpsters are only for construction and demolition projects. But bin prices have gone down over the years, and Easy Dumpster Rental’s great values make smaller projects very affordable.
- Renting warehouse-priced dumpster is our forte.
- Price quotes are low and solid, not inflated and floating.
- Even the competition can’t believe our dumpster prices.
- Efficient service and online tools will save you more.
- We are waiting for your call.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Fort Meade in U.S. History
Fort Meade is truly a historical city, dating back to the Seminole Wars in which the U.S. Army set up the fort in 1849. Thomas J. “Stonewall” Jackson, who would later become a Confederate General, was stationed at Fort Meade in 1951, and Meade himself would go on to fight for the Union where he was instrumental in winning that the Battle of Gettysburg. The town of Meade was destroyed in the Civil War, but was rebuilt and retains much of its historical charm.
Polk County Solid Waste
Waste disposal is for the residents of Fort Mead is handled by Polk County’s Waste and Recycling Division, which is located at 10 Environmental Loop S, Winter Haven, and can be reached at 863-284-4319. The Division seeks to preserve the natural environment of the County by good and efficient use of resources and the responsible management of its landfill, waste collection, and household hazardous waste disposal.
North Central Landfill
In Fort Meade and elsewhere, a dumpster is a good way to save time and money. For those that have extra waste disposal needs or wish to recycle or dispose of solid waste, the County offers facilities that can dispose of such items:
- Landfill: Polk County operates the North Central Landfill, which can be accessed between the towns of Winter Haven and Lakeland at 7425 DeCastro Road. Residents can haul in their garbage, yard trash, construction debris, white goods, tires, scrap metal, mobile homes, and special materials (no bulk liquids, pressurized tanks, liquids in drums, ammunition or explosives, biological waste, asbestos, or radioactive waste).
- Household Hazardous Waste: Household Hazardous waste should not be placed in dumpsters and should instead be brought into the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility at 5 Environmental Loop S in Winter Haven. Acceptable household hazardous waste includes used motor oil, gasoline, automobile batteries and rechargeable batteries, chemicals (paint, thinners, solvents, pesticides, cleaning solutions, and pool chemicals), and fluorescent bulbs.
Saving Businesses and Money and Energy
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in 1992 created a program called the ENERGY STAR Program that strives to save energy through economical improvements for homes and businesses. In the case of businesses, programs are designed to be both energy efficient and to positively impact the organization’s bottom line by saving costs. Some of the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Programs for businesses include:
- Build an Energy Program: The Build an Energy Program works with businesses, industries, and governments to manage energy strategically in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The Program works with organizational leaders to make a commitment to greenhouse gas reduction goals and designs a long-term gradual plan to meet those goals. In many cases, energy efficiency saves organizations from two to ten percent in reduced cost and, in one case, resulted in a sixty percent drop in the energy budget of a district school. The Cash Flow Opportunity Calculator can help organizations get an initial estimate of energy saving.
- The EPA’s Benchmark energy use is a system is a technique to benchmark an organizations performance in energy efficiency with comparable external models and peers. This process is designed to give organization and measurement of their energy efficiency progress and attainable goals. The EPA offers benchmarking tools on their website for commercial buildings, institutional facilities, industrial plants, and construction on new commercial buildings.
- Improve Energy Performance: The EPA’s ENERGY STAR Improve Energy Performance Program is designed to augment energy efficiency in plants and buildings. If you are an architect or engineer, the EPA offers resources to integrate energy efficiency into commercial buildings and offers solutions for existing commercial buildings. ENERGY STAR also offers resources for industrial sites and strategies for state government, utility, corporation, or other organizations.
- Reduce IT Energy Costs: There are a number of ways to save energy and costs in any Information Technology (IT) department regardless of its size. ENERGY STAR offers and computer sleep software, energy efficient IT equipment, methods to benchmark and increase energy savings in data centers, reduction of peripheral energy drainage (e.g. smart power strips and printers), and special guides for utility companies.