Dumpster Rental in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Get The Best Rolloff Prices Anywhere
Why Our Service Is Superior:
In 2008, when Easy Dumpster Rental was founded, our inspiration was to offer the best quality roll-off service at the best price for all of our customers. This same ideal guides us today.
- Our best service guarantee is our stamp of industry leadership.
- We tailor our service to both small residential projects and large commercial jobs.
- Dumpster conversions and other tools match your needs to the right bin.
- Just go online to schedule a pickup when you are done.
- We always satisfy our customers.
You Will Save From $20 To $100 On Your Roll Off Bin Rental Cost:
Sometimes you need a roll off dumpster bin fast. Easy Dumpster Rental can service your project in twenty-four hours at the best price anywhere in Walton Beach.
- Great rolloff rates are available online.
- Over a decade of experience equals the best low-price bin rentals.
- Our quote takes just minutes.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, the price quoted is the one you get.
- Our efficient Dumpster Calculator will help you lower your costs even more.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste Disposal in Fort Walton Beach
Fort Walton Beach is a city in southern Okaloosa County in the Florida panhandle with over nineteen thousand residents. The City takes care to protect its natural habitat. Wetlands, for example, often require a ten-foot setback for marinas, boardwalks, piers, walking trails, fences, bridges, docks, and other structures. The City also safeguards indigenous vegetation as well as endangered species and wildlife.Residents of Fort Walton Beach and Okaloosa County receive regular solid waste pickup along the roadside. The County’s Environmental Services Division handles a range of waste and environmental concerns and contains the following departments:
- Solid waste.
- Mosquito control.
- Artificial reef.
The Division and its Departments manage yard waste, landfills, contamination clean-ups, special waste and hazardous waste disposal, recycling programs, mosquito control (as it applies to potential disease-spreading mosquitos), and the building of artificial reefs.
Disposal of Special Waste
Residents may also bring in special waste and tires to the South Okaloosa County Transfer Station at 630 Transit Way in Fort Walton Beach or the Baker Landfill at 1415 Charlie Day Road, Baker in Okaloosa County. Both stations receive and dispose of special waste free of change including:
- Tires for residential patrons (businesses will not receive free disposal).
- Appliances, which are commonly referred to as “white goods,” including microwave ovens and other electronics with a limit of five electronics per customer per month.
Used oil can be disposed of at a number of sites, including:
- The Okaloosa County Recycling Office, which can be reached at (850) 689-5772 or 651-7394.
- The Okaloosa County Environmental Services, which can be reached at (850) 651-7394.
- The City of Niceville can be reached at (850) 729-4064 for used oil disposal, but is inly available for County residents.
- Private businesses including Super Lube, Webb’s Transmissions, Time Saver Oil & Lube, and Pennzoil.
Land waste may be brought into Wright Landfill on North Beal Extension in Ft. Walton Beach and the Baker Landfill on Charlie Day Road in Baker.
Other refuse requires separate instructions for appropriate disposal. Construction and demolition refuse, for example, can be hauled in and disposed of in special landfills. To find the appropriate location for types of waste, consumers can call 682-0911 or 682-6611 for more information.
Both the County and the City promote the safe disposal of hazardous waste to avoid negatively impacting the environment and public health that can result from being placed into landfills with regular waste. Some of these items that are considered hazardous by the County include:
- Paints, paint products, solvents, and tar.
- Used oil, oil filters, gasoline, and automotive chemicals.
- Pool chemicals.
- Fluorescent bulbs, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers.
- Computer monitors and other equipment.
In Fort Walton Beach there is a Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off that is free of charge for local residents. It is located on 80 Ready Avenue and is open every Tuesday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm and can be reached at: 850-301-2013.
Best Practices for Renting a Roll-Off Bin Dumpster
Easy Dumpster Rental is proud that we can provide low prices for high-quality dumpster bin rentals to improve commercial and residential projects. One of our secrets is efficiency, which enables us to cut unnecessary costs. As such, we like to help our customers achieve the same even after they rent from us. Here are a few tips to get the most out of a dumpster:
- Hold back small items and debris and first strategically place larger items and then fill in with small debris.
- Break down anything that you can to reduce the volume they take in the dumpster.
- Disposal costs money, but recycling is often free or even brings revenues for certain metals; as such, savvy bin renters often recycle as they go to make room for non-recyclable waste.