Dumpster Rental in Green Cove Springs, FL
Get an Outstanding Roll-Off Price
How We Offer Marvelous Rolling Dumpster Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has the best service in Green Cove Springs, hands down. Don’t waste time with the other guys. Our service is guaranteed to be the best and we have been doing it for sixteen years.
- We specialize in efficient waste removal.
- Our online dumpster calculator is a simple way to get the right dumpster.
- A roll-off dumpster may be cheaper than you think.
- Dumpsters are also great for landscaping projects.
- Our staff is easy to talk to and waiting for your call.
Seize Savings Of $90 Or More On Your Next Rolling Container Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental is the industry leader because we have found the formula for high-quality and low prices. After sixteen years, we still maximize work hard to reduce our costs and prices a little more each year.
- Our prices devastate the other guys.
- We hate hidden fees and trick as much as you do.
- Our fast-quotes beat the sound barrier.
- Our online tools will help you plan and save more.
- Let our staff walk you through the process.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling and Quick Facts About Green Cove Springs
“Original Fountain of Youth”
Green Cove Springs is located in in the northeast portion of Florida in Clay County. The City is also the location of a hydrological spring called Green Cove Spring. The spring, located on the St. Johns River, attracted Native Americans five thousand years ago. In the 1800s, the spring was often referred to as the “Original Fountain of Youth.” The draw to the spring thousands of years ago is similar to its attraction today–the spring’s intense minerals have medicinal qualities. As visitors continued to enjoy the spring and the local weather, Green Cove Springs also became known as “The Saratoga of the South.” Additionally, it has been called “The Parlor City” and “Watering Hole for the Rich.” The current name, “Green Cove Springs” is an ascription of the green scenery in the area, the cove in which the city sits on by the St. Johns River, and famous spring itself.
Many early visitors came by steamboat and, later, as railroads built by Henry Flagler made additional destination further south in Florida more accessible, Green Cove Springs lost some its tourist market. The City of Green Cove Springs was revived in the 1930s when the federal government built the Benjamin Lee Field and Camp Blanding for the purpose of flight and naval training, respectively, and its economic growth continued during the 1980s. In 1989, the City was the site of a Cultural Resource Survey that found numerous items of historical significance that resulted in two National Register District Designations. Some of the historical sites include the old Clay County Courthouse and Jail.
Green Cove Springs Solid Waste
Residents of Green Cove Springs can dispose of much of their waste through curbside collection. Yard waste, such as clippings, leaves, and fronds, may also be placed curbside for pickup. Yard waste should be separated from regular waste. Small clippings should be bagged and limbs should not exceed four feet in length and four inches in diameter.
The City also accepts bulk items, such as furniture (maximum of two pieces) and appliances (limit of one). Bulk waste is collected by appointment only, which can be set up by calling 904-297-7500.
Green Cove Springs Recycling
Green Cove Springs’ recycling is collected weekly and should be placed in green and blue bins.
Green bins should contain:
- Paper (e.g. mail, office paper, magazines, paperback books, and shredded paper).
- Cardboard (corrugated cardboard, cereal boxes, fiberboard boxes).
Blue bins should include:
- Plastic (e.g. CD’s and cases and empty detergent cleaning, and food containers).
- Glass bottles and jars (tops should be placed in the garbage).
- Food and beverage cartons, such as milk and juice containers.
- Metals, such as aluminum cans and food containers and baking tins.
Citizens that have additional items for a drop of may use Rosemary Hill Solid Waste Management Facility, which is located at the below address. In addition to that, there may be fees for individuals that do not reside on a property which pays the Solid Waste Assessment fees. If you do already pay these fees you are allowed to drop of 500 pounds each week at no additional charge. You can bring any material items that are accepted at the facility.
3545 Rosemary Hill Road
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Five Projects in Which Roll-off Dumpsters are Often Overlooked
Most of us think that roll-off dumpster containers are rented for construction, demolitions, and renovations. When we pass at construction sites, with their noisy machines and yellow helmets, often also see dumpsters. Easy Dumpster Rental services these projects, and offers durable thirty and forty-cubic-yard containers that can handle any size endeavor.
However, many of us take on smaller projects that can benefit greatly from smaller, residential dumpsters. These ten and twenty-cubic-yard dumpster containers have dropped in price over the years and will likely cost less than you think. Consider the following projects for an easy roll-off dumpster rental:
- Spring Cleaning: Whether you clean in spring or any time of the year, you may want to get a dumpster container that will allow you to get rid of clutter and leave your home feeling open and free year-round.
- Organizing a shed, garage, or attic: A shed seems rather small; however, it can be amazing how much stuff can be fit in your shed or garage. Moreover, you will be amazed at how great it feels to get rid of unneeded items. Renting a dumpster bin will make this project easy and fast.
- Moving homes: Moving homes is a busy business. But it can also be a great opportunity to finally get throw-out clutter that is not wanted. By renting a dumpster container, tossing old furniture and unwanted items is easier than moving them.
- Landscaping: Most municipal governments will pick up regular clippings and some branches. But what if you are not just maintaining your lawn but, instead, planning a landscaping project. Renting a dumpster can make life easy on you and your neighbors who don’t want to look at piles for weeks.
- Parties and gatherings: Just as Cinderella’s world fell apart at midnight, if you are planning a party or gathering, you world may fall apart the next day when you see all of the garbage. Plan ahead and have ten or twenty-yard dumpster magically arrive the day after and take your waste away.