Dumpster Rental in Greenacres, Florida
Receive The Best Roll Off Rental Cost in The Area
How We Excel In Dumpster Bin Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has become the best in refuse bin rental by servicing over one hundred thousand bin containers in America. Through this experience, we can give excellent service that fits our customer’s needs.
- Our service in Greenacres cannot be outdone.
- Remodeling and construction projects supported.
- Bins of all sizes and shapes.
- After you fill the bin, simply request a dumpster pickup online.
- Check our website for coupons.
Great Savings Ranging From $20 to over $120 On Dumpster Bin Cost:
Do you need or would you like your dumpster bin to be delivered within twenty-four hours? Easy Dumpster Rental is fast and reliable and cannot be outdone anywhere in Greenacres.
- We strive to save you time and money.
- There are no hidden fees when renting with us.
- Use our easy Dumpster Calculator to get the inexpensive option.
- Super-fast quotes in just minutes.
- Special rolloff offers may apply.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment and Waste Planning in Greenacres, FL
Greenacres was founded by Lawrence Carter Swain and established in 1926. The City is part of Palm Beach County and is located in the County’s east-central portion about six miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean. The growing population of Greenacres rose by ten thousand inhabitants from 2000 to 2010 to 37,573 people.
Landfill in Greenacres, FL
If you are looking to bring waste to the landfill, please see more on our Customer Convenience Drop-off Center»
If you have a need to bring waste to the landfill in addition to the weekly curbside trash collection you can bring it to the SWA Customer Convenience Drop-off Center (CCDC) at the North County Landfill. The Convenience Drop-off Center (CCDC) at the North County Landfill is easy and safe for residents and small haulers to drop off their trash. Landfill operates 24 hours a day but is only open to the public on specific hours that you can find below. If you are doing demolition and/or renovation; or want to dump trash, yard wastes, cleaning out the garage or other smaller loads, bring them to North County Landfill located at the:
North County Landfill
6330 N Jog Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33412
Phone: 561-640-4000 or 866-792-4636
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 5pm
The landfill owns and operates the palm beach renewable energy park landfill, also known as the north county landfill. The area is constructed of two landfill cell parts: the class 1 section which covers 262.28 acres and the class 3 which covers 72.0 acres. there is customer convenience drop off center which is 221,484 square feet. Landfill facility is 6,700 square feet. The electricity for the landfill maintenance and operations of a facility is supplied from onsite electricity generation.
City of Greenacres Comprehensive Plan
The City’s Greenacres Comprehensive Plan establishes a framework for the development of Greenacres in the areas of:
- Recreation and open spaces.
- Land use.
- Capital Improvements.
The City of Greenacres second Evaluation Appraisal Report (EAR) identified a number of targeted changes and update in what is termed the “Element.” The Element sets out to protect and conserve valuable natural resources, promote public health and safety, and foster environmental health and wellbeing. The reports several key areas in which to advance the City’s agenda:
- Addressing effects of population growth on the City’s water supply, pollution levels, and the overall environment.
- Protecting water resources.
- Identifying local endangered or threatened species and their habitats and providing for their protection.
- Promoting environmental education for the public.
- Protecting, preserving, and enhancing local tree populations.
- Promoting the intergovernmental cooperation.
Solid Waste: Solid waste is a sub-element of the City’s infrastructure development program designed to ensure that the current solid waste capacity will be available to support the City’s future population and that this waste can be disposed of environmentally in line with federal, state, and local regulations by:
- Providing efficient and environmentally safe and sanitary collection, processing, and disposal of solid waste.
- Coordinating with Federal, State, and local agencies responsible for reductions of air, water, and land pollution.
- Establishing the City’s role in recovering resources.
Palm Beach County Green Monitoring
The Solid Waste Authority for Palm Beach County (SWA) exhaustively monitors its facilitates from permit regulation to voluntary information to determine trends by:
- Monitoring air emissions.
- Running audits and inspections of facilitates.
- Monitoring bird wildlife patterns.
- Strategically employing geographic information systems
- Monitoring groundwater and surface water.
- Monitoring of wetlands.
Solid Waste Authority for Palm Beach Greenway Trail System
Additionally, SWA set aside three hundred acres of natural area as a conservation area during the development of a landfill and waste-to-energy facility. These conservation lands are home to thousands of native birds and the currently endangered Snail Kite and the Wood Stork and offer the following natural habitats including:
- Pine Flatwoods.
- Wet prairies.
- Cypress swamps.
- Cabbage palm hammocks.
The SWA Greenway Trail System is part of the one hundred and sixty-five acres Northeast Everglades Natural Areas (NENA). The NENA also has educational centers that are connected by its conservation trains that can be traveled by foot, bike, or even horseback.
Renting and Organizing a Roll-off Dumpster for a Residential or Commercial Project
Easy Dumpster Rental works hard to give its customers tools to get waste bins that are appropriate to their jobs and do not waste money on bins that are too large. In combination with this, it is also critical to organize your dumpster bin effectively to also save volume and, therefore, cash. Easy Dumpster Rental offers the following three points of guidance:
- Organize outside the dumpster first by holding back smaller waste and organizing large items to fit and then fill in with smaller items or loose debris.
- If you can breakdown refuse than do it (your space will disappear much more slowly).
- Recycle as you go. This is often cheap or, in the case of metals, may even bring you cash, and save space for items for non-recyclable solid waste.