Dumpster Rental in Groveland, Florida
Get Your Rollaway Unit Now At A Low Price
How We Offer Extraordinary Service At the Lowest Price:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers low prices. But that is not enough. Slow service can cost projects money. Easy Dumpster rental will give you speedy quotes, delivery, and pickup.
- We like to say that “it’s so easy” with Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Get your rollaway container delivered within twenty-four hours.
- Just tell us when you want your dumpster removed.
- Our best-service-guarantee is our oath to you.
- Our satisfied customers are our proof of excellence.
Don’t Delay, Call To Save $50, $80, Or More On A Rollaway Unit Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has worked hard for fifteen years to cut costs and offer the lowest prices for all of our projects, from the biggest to the smallest, in ways that our competition can’t even believe.
- Don’t overpay, just call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Our quotes are fast, dependable, and super-low.
- We love saving you money.
- We go even farther by offering coupons.
- Make your job go fast with our great service.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Groveland Background Information
Groveland is a city located in Central Florida in Lake County and has experienced heavy growth since the turn of the century. Groveland was named after the citrus groves that were abundant in its early years. As populations rise, Groveland maintains a small town feel and natural environment in which visitors can still take part in blueberry picking.
Lake David Park
One of Groveland is its beautiful Lake David Park on Lake Avenue. The City’s park offers a pristine green space to view wildlife and walking trails. Birdwatchers along these trains have sighted a great variety of birds (e.g. Anhinga, Red-Winged Blackbirds, Grackle, Cormorants, Sandhill Cranes, Mourning Doves, Wood Ducks, Cardinals, Red-tailed Hawks, Osprey, Eagles, Herons, Egrets, Blue Jays, Ibis, Chimney Swifts, and Woodpeckers). The City also provides amenities in its park areas including:
- Docks and boat ramps.
- Fishing sites.
- A gazebo, pavilion, outdoor grills, and picnic tables.
- A playground and swings for children.
- Courts for volleyball and basketball.
Lake County Disposal Facilities
Lake County has several waste disposal facilities including:
- Lake County Landfill is located at 13130 County Landfill Road, Tavares.
- Lady Lake Transfer Station at 1200 Jackson Street, Lady Lake.
- Astor Transfer Station at 54711 Astor Transfer Station Road, Astor.
- Paisley Transfer Station at 25014 Rancho Lane, Paisley.
- Clermont Transfer Station at 10435 Log House Road, Clermont.
- Pine Lakes Transfer Station at 32520 W. State Road 44, DeLand.
Recycling in Lake County
Lake County works to recycle materials with its curbside collection and by recycling through many of the above facilities for waste disposal. Nevertheless, some items may be recycled why others may not. As follows is a list of recyclable items:
- Paper products including newspaper, magazines, telephone books, and cardboard.
- Plastics, such as plastic beverage containers.
- Glass items clear, brown and green food and beverage glass.
- Aluminum beverage cans and steel cans (including tins for food and pet food).
Items that are NOT ACCEPTED for recycling include:
- Comingled containers that are for normal household food grade items.
- Non-food grade items (e.g. glass windows, siding, PVC, Pyrex, Tupperware, plant pots, foam, plastic bags or industrial plastics).
- Any items normally accepted for recycling that have food residue.
- Hazardous materials.
Types of Waste to Avoid in a Roll-off Dumpster Container
One thing to remember is that roll-off bin dumpsters cannot take hazardous waste, which must be disposed of separately through the City or County. These items and their required disposal can vary by location, but often include things that can harm the environment or public health. The Lake County Solid Waste Department identifies the following items as hazardous waste:
- Gasoline, antifreeze, and motor oil.
- Propane tanks.
- Car batteries and household batteries (including rechargeable).
- Pool and lawn chemicals.
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Aerosol cans
Household hazardous waste in Groveland and Lake County is collected at the Household Chemical Collection Center at the Lake County Landfill at 13130 County Landfill Road, County Road, Tavares. This service is for residential waste and is free to residents of Lake County and is accessible Monday through Saturday from eight in the morning to five in the evening. In addition, Lake County has a Mobile Unit collection events at various locations around the County for the convenience of the citizens. Please see the Mobile Unit Schedule for dates and locations.
Five Things to Remember When Filling a Roll-Off Dumpster Container
Easy Dumpster Rental wants all of its customers to have a great rental experience. Our staff can help experienced and new roll-off dumpster renters maximize their value. Here are five suggestions to remember when filling your dumpster to avoid inefficiency or problems.
- Many experienced renters don’t immediately fill their containers; instead, they put items to the side and organize their dumpsters by placing large items in the dumpster first and filling around these items with smaller refuse and loose debris.
- Leave space in your dumpster to bundle and organize long items along the sides of the dumpster without getting tangled with other items and effectively suspending items.
- Another tip is to break down items before placing them in the bin. This feels exhaustive at first and it is tempting to just throw items in the container; however, as you break apart door frames and other awkward items valuable space is saved.
- As you gather our waste, certain items will likely be recyclable. Some metals can bring a cash reward, while other materials will be received by the city or the county for free. Take advantage of these services if you can and save space in your container and help preserve the environment.
- Make sure that hazardous waste is not included in your dumpster which are harmful to the environment and will likely be detected at the landfill and result in the levying of fines.