Dumpster Rental in LaBelle, Florida
Get Perfect Rolloff-Bin Price For Your Project
Why We Off Superior Service and Deals:
Easy Dumpster Rental is has provided over 100,000 waste container units in America. We fit customers to the right bin for their job and we are able to provide LaBelle citizens the lowest prices and fastest service.
- We rent residential roll-off dumpster bins for renovations, landscaping, cleaning, moving, etc.
- We also service commercial and private construction projects.
- Our convenient dumpster conversions tables help you select exactly what you need.
- We offer fast (same day) service with flexible rentals.
- Our customers love our service.
Save Now From $20 To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If you are working on a project that requires renting a dumpster, then Easy Dumpster Rental can take care of you with the lowest prices that you will find on the Internet while providing superior service.
- We beat our competitor prices in LaBelle and elsewhere.
- Flat rates guarantee there are no hidden fees.
- Thirteen years of rock-bottom prices.
- Check for special offers.
- No hidden fees or costs.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste Disposal LaBelle
The Lee County solid waste program manages Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) for Southwest Florida’s Lee and Hendry Counties. Lee County provides curbside pick-up or waste drop-off, for solid waste, recycling, composting, construction and demolition debris, and household chemicals.
All solid waste for both Lee County and Hendry County is processed through the Lee County Resource Recovery Facility. Solid waste is initially sorted at the facility to extract reusable and recyclable materials. The lowest value waste is then shipped to its the waste-to-energy plant, where it is combusted at temperatures above 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit, thereby reducing the original waste by ninety percent that results in an ash residue. The heat energy of the combustion process also generates steam that is used to turn a turbine to generate electricity.
Lee/Hendry Regional Solid Waste Disposal Facility is located between Hendry County and neighboring Lee County. The site accepts inter Waste-To-Energy ash residue, bypass refuse from the solid waste transfer station and residuals from the construction and demolition debris recycling facility. The facility, however, is not open to the general public for dumping.
Pollution control and awards
The Lee County Resource Recovery Facility utilizes air pollution control systems to minimizes its environmental impact and was the first operational plant in the United States that was built with a permanent activated carbon injection system that enables it to better control mercury emissions. In 1996, the Lee County Resource Recovery Facility won the prestigious Environmental Citizen of the Year Award from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
Recycling in LaBelle
LaBelle Florida has over 4,000 inhabitants, as of 2010, and is located in South Florida northwestern Hendry County. In the Hendry County 2014 Annual Report, Hendry County ranked number three out of sixty-seven counties for total recycling efforts according to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
LaBelle recycling is collected by curbside weekly by Hendry County. The Types of recycling by accepted and not accepted by LaBelle County is as follows:
- Aluminum: soda and beer cans, foil and foil cans are accepted
NOT accepted: aluminum pots and pans and cooking utensils, door screens, and lawn furniture.
- Glass: glass bottles (soda, beer, liquor, wine) jelly or salsa and clear or brown or green glass jars are accepted, but should be washed out.
NOT accepted: glass medicine bottles, dishes, drinking glasses, windows, mirrors, and Pyrex or Corning cookware.
- Metal: metal cans (soup, fruit, juice, pet food, tuna, and vegetables) empty aerosol cans, and dried empty paint cans.
NOT accepted: Metal tools, car parts, license plates, and cutlery.
- Paper: newspaper and magazines are accepted along with paper bags (brown, white, or colored) phone books, junk mail, catalogs, computer paper and cardboard boxes (moving, cereal, gift, and pasta) boxes and Christmas wrap, gift boxes.
NOT accepted: shredded or packaging paper with wax layer (e.g. juice boxes, waxed cardboard) and ribbons.
- Plastic: plastic containers generally used for water, detergent, bleach, soda, shampoo, milk, jugs, butter and whipped toppings and some black nursery plant pots.
NOT accepted: plastic bags and medicine vials.
- Also NOT accepted: motor oil, antifreeze, household chemical waste containers, some flowerpots, egg cartons, polystyrene trays, newspaper sleeves, and Styrofoam.
Residents of LaBelle Florida and Hendry County may now dispose of television with their curbside services. However, the remaining substances must be disposed of through the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Centers located at 1360 Forestry Division Road:
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and insecticides, mothballs, and wood preservatives.
- Batteries, all types.
- Liquid paint & thinners.
- Furniture strippers, finishers, polishes and waxes.
- Motor oil, brake and transmission fluid, gasoline and antifreeze.
- Solvents and degreasers, nail polish and remover, oven and drain cleaners, metal polish and rust removers, mildew removers, swimming pool chemicals, and cleansers (e.g. upholstery, all purpose, etc.).
- Fluorescent tubes (containing mercury)
- Thermometers (containing mercury).