Dumpster Rental in Lake Mary, FL
Get The Right Rolling Bin Unit For The Right Job
How We Offer Great Specialized Dumpster Rental Service:
AEasy dumpster Rental beats its competition by guaranteeing its service and low-prices so that customers are assured that they are partnering with the right company.
- We adapt our services for each project in Lake Mary.
- Choose from a variety of bin sizes and shapes.
- Customers attest to our personal service.
- Contact us for more information.
- Check out our simple to use dumpster calculator.
Save $20 Or More On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee is our promise to residents of Lake Mary is to provide better service and lower prices than any of our competitors.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the groundbreaking leader in low-priced dumpster bin rentals.
- Don’t waste time with the competition, we guarantee our dumpster prices.
- Get a quote with a great flat rate and no hidden fees ever.
- Easy Dumpster Rental saves you more because we are more efficient.
- Coupons are often available with great deals.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste Drop-off and Quick Facts About Lake Mary
Lake Mary is a suburban city in Seminole County in Central Florida and was rated the fourth best place to live by Money magazine in 2007. Lake Mary emerged in the 1800s and was originally settled by a minister who named the area after his wife. It began as a farming area that, when Disney developed in close proximity, shifted to a quasi-rural community. In 1973, Lake Mary was incorporated.
Central Transfer Station
The majority of Seminole County’s waste is processed through the Central Transfer Station. The facility is unique, with three stories of administrative offices, and has a tipping floor, transfer trailer tunnel, the Recycling and Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off Facilities. The site accepts the following materials from residents:
- Household trash and yard trash.
- Up to four tires.
- Recyclables and household hazardous waste.
- Cardboard that is corrugated and clean.
The following material is NOT accepted at the Transfer Station and should instead be taken to the Seminole County Landfill:
- Construction debris including brick, concrete, asphalt, steel, glass, roofing materials, piping, wallboard, and lumber.
- Electronic goods.
- Large yard waste including large branches and tree stumps.
Special waste includes many items that are not collected by regular trash pickup.
Tires: Tires are not accepted by curbside collection and are banned from landfill disposal in Florida. Tires may be delivered to Seminole County solid waste management facilities to be separated from other garbage and are recycled into landscape and playground materials. Tires may also be delivered to the Central Transfer Station where residents will be charged one dollar per tire with a limit of four tires. The County also holds special Tire Collection Events that are at the Central Transfer Station and Seminole County Landfill in which residents can dispose of tires for free.
Construction and Demolition Debris: Construction and demolition debris is not collected by the County primarily due to safety concerns and potential damages to collection equipment. Construction debris, therefore, is only accepted at the Seminole County Landfill, where much of it is recycled. Concrete and asphalt roofing shingles, for example, are repurposed as materials for roads around the landfill.
Hazardous Household Waste
Hazardous household waste is disposed of for free by the County through the Central Transfer Station. The County has identified the following items as hazardous waste:
- Anti-freeze, paints, pool chemicals, poisons, insecticides, and lawn chemicals.
- Automobile and rechargeable batteries.
- Electronics (limit of five computers and five monitors at the central transfer station).
- Propane tanks.
- Compact fluorescent lights and fluorescent light tubes (limit of ten lamps or one box at the central transfer station).
- Gasoline and cans (limit of five gallons at the central transfer station).
- Solvents and glues.
- Televisions (limit of five at the central transfer station).
- Thermostats, thermometers, and mercury-containing device.
- Used oil (limit of five gallons at the central transfer station).
Hazardous Waste Programs for Businesses
Seminole County coordinates quarterly hazardous waste collection events for businesses that qualify as Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generators Hazardous Waste (CESQG). To qualify as a CESQG, companies must:
- Generate levels of hazardous waste that is below two hundred and twenty pounds each calendar month.
- Not amasses more than two thousand and two hundred pounds hazardous waste at any one time.
For qualifying businesses, CESQG events offer competitive fees for the hazardous waste disposal.
Rent a Roll-off Dumpster Container
For many residential and commercial projects, a dumpster bin can be an efficient method to dispose of waste effectively. Easy Dumpster Rental services dumpsters from ten cubic yards, or four feet by eight feet by ten to twelve feet, to massive forty cubic yard dumpster bins that are sometimes not even offered by other bin rental companies. The strategy at Easy Dumpster Rental for over a decade has been to charge the lowest base prices but also to give customers the efficiency along with saving money by getting the right bin size for a project, getting it fast, and then having it promptly removed at the end of a project.