Dumpster Rental in Lantana, Florida
Get A Fantastic Rollaway Container Price Today
How We Find Customers The Best Roll-Off Container Bins And Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental serves landscaping, renovation, or roofing projects as well as residential projects, such as a yard or home clean-up, with low prices and tailored service.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers fast service within 24 hours.
- Excellence in service is guaranteed in Lantana.
- We assist residential and construction projects clients, big and small.
- We make happy customers.
- Schedule an easy online pickup when you are done.
Get Savings or $40 Or Even More On Your Dumpster Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental uses its massive dumpster-bin inventory of strong bins from ten to forty cubic yards because finding the right dumpster bin for every job to saves our customers’ money.
- Over 100,000 units rented at great rates.
- In Lantana, we will give you our super low-price guarantee.
- Elite service and quality at wholesale prices.
- Easy Dumpster Rental online quotes are speedy.
- When you get a rate, it is sincere.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste and Other Facts About Lantana
Lantana is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida. In the Early 1900s, the Lantana Fish Company and its oyster fishing industry became lucrative and its twenty-two residents incorporated the town of Lantana in 1921. Following the Second World War, Lantana and other towns prospered and grew, particularly with the building of I- 95, which passes through Lantana. Lantana now has a population of nearly ten thousand.
Lantana Solid Waste
The Town of Lantana’s Sanitation Services collects garbage from residents and businesses including the following garbage and debris:
- Regular trash and garbage, which can be placed curbside at specified times in fifty-gallon trash containers weighing fifty pounds or less.
- Bulk items may that are larger may be placed next to the trash bin for collection.
- Construction or demolition debris may be set out for pickup, but may not exceed a volume of two cubic yards.
- Yard waste in bags and containers less than fifty pounds in weight and branches less than six feet long.
Recycling is collected in two different bins.
- Yellow bins are used for newspaper and inserts, brown bags, magazines and junk mail, office paper, cardboard boxes, boxes for dry food or tissues, flattened beverage cartons.
- Blue bins are for drink boxes, milk and juice cartons, aluminum and steel cans, glass bottles and jars (all colors) and many plastic containers.
- Items that should NOT be included in recycling include food waste, light bulbs, plastic wrap and bags, Styrofoam, and yard waste.
Solid Waste Facilities
There are several facilities to dispose of waste in Palm Beach County that can be used to self-haul waste including a landfill, several transfer stations, and hazardous waste centers.
- The Palm Beach Renewable Energy Park Landfill, or the North County Landfill, utilizes over seventy acres and houses the Landfill Customer Convenience Drop-Off Center. The North County Landfill is located in northern Palm Beach County near the intersection of S.R. 710 and Jog Road.
- Central County Transfer Station -Lantana, 1810 Lantana Road, Lantana, Florida.
- North County Transfer Station – Jupiter, 14185 N. Military Trail (SWA Road), Jupiter, Florida and accepts recyclables, chemicals, and household hazardous waste.
- South County Transfer Station – Delray Beach East, 1901 SW 4th Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida.
- Southwest County Transfer Station – Delray Beach West, 13400 S. State Road 7, Delray Beach, Florida.
- West Central Transfer Station – Royal Palm Beach, 9743 Weisman Way, Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
Where to Deliver Waste
Items that can be disposed of through transfer stations include certain household waste and recycled items and including:
- Brown paper bags.
- Non-Styrofoam plastic.
- Non-Styrofoam containers.
- Glass bottles and jars,
- Aluminum cans.
- Milk and juice cartons.
- Drink boxes.
Hazardous waste that can be disposed of at transfer stations:
- Used cooking oil
- Used motor oil.
- Used oil filters.
- Car batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Fluorescent bulbs.
- Propane tanks.
Certain items CANNOT be accepted at the transfer station and should be only deposited at the landfill including.
- Construction and demolition debris (may also be disposed of through facilities are permitted by the Solid Waste Authority to accept construction and demolition debris).
- Land clearing debris, fill, and mulch.
- Tires, trailers.
- Sludge, animals, or other items that require special handling.
Hazardous waste that is NOT ACCEPTED at transfer stations:
- Syringes or sharps.
- Radioactive materials.
The Easy Dumpster Rental Process
- The best way to begin the dumpster-bin rental process is by getting a fast quote online to find a guaranteed lowest rental rate for your specific needs at Easy Dumpster Rental.
- After customers select the right bin for your job, they can easily schedule a bin drop-off that can be expedited within twenty-four hours.
- Clients that have a lot of waste can use our “Dump and Return” service that will empty the container and return it to the project site quickly.
- Finishing a job is also fast and easy and flexible. Easy Dumpster Rental customers simply go online at their convenience to request an Easy Dumpster Rental pickup and set a date for its removal.