Dumpster Rental in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL
Get A Phenomenal Deal On A Front-Load Bin
Why We Never Stop Improving Our Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has over fifteen years of experience and has rented over one hundred thousand dumpster bin units across the country. We have seen every kind of job and provide the best service for each one.
- Easy Dumpster Rental waste disposal guru.
- Try our dumpster calculator to estimate your needs.
- We have thousands of strong dumpster available at a whim.
- Construction dumpsters are great for renovation and demolitions.
- Try our residential dumpster to clean, move homes, or landscape.
Take Hold Of Unprecedented Saving Of $100 On Your Next Rolling-Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has been the industry front-runner for over fifteen years because we offer personal service and robust roll-off dumpster containers of all sizes at the best prices. Come and benefit from our experience.
- We have rented over 100,000 dumpsters, so we know how to save you money.
- Our extensive inventory across the country offers a fast and inexpensive service.
- Get a quote and see what you can save.
- Easy Dumpster Rental special offers are an additional bonus.
- Our customers enjoy great service and low price.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea’s Underwater Attractions
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is a town in Broward County, Florida with a population upwards of six thousand residents. As suggested by the name, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is a geographic neighbor of Fort Lauderdale that enjoys seaside views and beach access to the Atlantic. The main industry of the town is its tourism, and it is considered one of the best spots in Florida to snorkel and scuba dive as it is located on a long barrier island and offers coral reefs that attract divers and beach lovers. As such, it is often called “Florida’s Beach Diving Capital.”
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea takes care to promote its diving tradition and hosts an annual Bugfest-By-The-Sea in which lobster divers compete to catch the largest lobsters, or what divers call “bugs” because of their movement along the ocean floor. Divers also enjoy exploring the SS Copenhagen. The SS Copenhagen is cargo steamer that, on its way back to Philadelphia from Cuba, met an ill-fated shipwreck in 1900. The site is now one of Florida’s key underwater archeological preserved that attracts over ten thousand visitors each year and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Recycling in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
Residents and visitors in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea are encouraged to recycle in the blue carts provided by the Town on either Thursday (for residents living south of Commercial Boulevard) or Friday (for residents living north of Commercial Boulevard). The following items are acceptable for recycling:
- Aluminum and steel cans.
- Clean and color glass bottles.
- Juice and dairy product cartons.
- Plastic bottles, plastic cap removed from bottles, and plastic containers.
- Newspapers, mail and junk mail, and magazines and catalogs.
- Wrapping, office paper, phone books, and all types of scrap paper.
- Paper towels and toilet tubes.
- White envelopes with or without clear windows.
- Mustard-colored clasp envelopes.
- All cardboard & paperboard boxes (soda, toothpaste, shoe, cereal, etc.).
The Town also reminds its residents to follow the following guidelines regarding recycling to help save staff time and reduce negative environmental impacts:
- Do not put recycling into black bags that can hamper single-stream recycling systems.
- Liquids are not allowed in recycling containers and all beer and soda cans and juice cartons and other containers should be emptied.
- Do not place items with food residue or other contamination in recycling, including used napkins.
- Containers that held food should be rinsed so that they do not attract bugs.
- Separate lids from plastic bottles and remove plastic from boxes.
- Flatten items, such as boxes, to save space.
What Size Roll-off Dumpster Container to Rent?
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a wide range of bin sizes including 10, 20, 30, or 40-cubic-yard dumpster containers to service a variety of projects from spring cleanings to construction projects.
- Are you considering a smaller job, such as cleaning your home, organizing a garage or shed, or light landscaping? Consider a 10-cubic yards dumpster bin. The 10-yard bin is relatively small (about 10 feet long by eight feet wide by 4 feet high) and is easy on the wallet. Although it is small, it can handle 2 tons of weight. This container is probably right if you expect about 4 pickup truck loads or 90 wheelbarrows loads of volume.
- If you need a little more than 10 cubic yards of space, you may consider one of our slightly larger 20-cubic yards bins sized at 15 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4 feet high and can hold 3 tons of weight. Consider this dumpster if you have a job that will produce about 8 pickups loads of waste or 180 wheelbarrows of debris.
- 30-yard dumpster bins are rather large at 20 feet by 8 feet by 6 feet and can handle about 4 tons of weight. This dumpster is commonly used for construction projects, renovations, or larger landscaping jobs. The 30-yard dumpster can hold 12 pickup trucks of load, which is about 270 wheelbarrows.
- Many container rental companies do not offer anything larger than a 30-yard dumpster, but Easy Dumpster Rental also offers its massive 40-cubic yard dumpster bin. If you have a large construction project or a demolition, this dumpster container is a great option. The 40-yard dumpster is 20 feet long by 8 feet high and 8 feet wide and can hold a maximum of 5 tons of weight, or about 16 pickup truck loads of waste, which is an amazing three hundred and sixty wheelbarrows.