Dumpster Rental in Lloyd, FL
Pull The Trigger On Massive Saving On A Roll-Off
How Our Superior Service Will Benefit You:
Have you ever gotten bad service on something only to find another company is happy to treat you with respect? We are that other company. We look at every customer as a VIP and have developed the industry standard for dumpster service.
- Easy Dumpster Rental provides a seamless service.
- We believe that renting a dumpster should easy.
- Don’t tackle a project without our great staff.
- You will be amazed by our speed.
- Let us pamper you.
Obtain You Bin Deal And Save Up To $120 On Your Cost:
With every rental, Easy Dumpster Rental refines its service and efficiency to save its customers money. After over 100,000 rolling bins rented across the country, we have become the experts of low-price rentals.
- Don’t get taken to the cleaners, let us clean your waste away.
- Easy Dumpster Rental weds low prices to great service.
- Don’t waste money on disorganized companies.
- Easy dumpster rental efficiency will save you money.
- Our professional staff is waiting to hear from you.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Lloyd’s Historic Railroad Station
The Town of Lloyd prospered in the mid-19th Century in large part as a result of the small railroad station that was built in 1858, which gained the town wealth until the 1930’s. Lloyd’s railroad station remains the oldest brick railroad station in Florida today. Lloyd is located in Jefferson County near the border with Georgia and has just over two hundred residents as of 2010.
Environmental protection in Jefferson County
Jefferson County offers a unique environmental habitat in Florida that includes:
- Forests of hardwood pines in Red Hills.
- Longleaf pine in Cody Scarp.
- Flatwoods in the southwest region of the county.
- Swamp hardwoods found in the wetlands.
- Freshwater marshes and wetland hardwood hammocks along the Aucilla River.
- Swamp hardwoods along the Wacissa and Aucilla rivers and Lake Miccosukee.
- Salt and salt marsh along the Gulf of Mexico coastline.
In Lloyd and other parts of Florida, the natural habitat is a valuable resource that gives Floridians a special sense of identity, attracts visitors, and enriches the lives of residents. The County has sought to protect this environment through programs, such as the Adopt-a-Road Program. Through the adopt-a-road program, businesses, such as Miller Accounting, non-profit organizations, such as Jake Parker Youth Club, and schools, such as the Jefferson County High School JROTC, help to clean roads in Jefferson County.
Another way to protect the natural environment in Jefferson County is by collecting waste and recycling as much as possible. The County notes that Floridians produce twenty-four million tons of waste and that residents of Jefferson County contribute four pounds of waste each per day. The County has endeavored to recycle increasing amounts (as a percentage of total waste) aluminum, steel/tin cans, newspaper and cardboard, plastic, and glass. In addition, the County a number of solid waste collection and recycling sites, including one in the following locations:
- Pinckney Hill Collection Site, located at 6640 Ashville Highway.
- Fulford Road Collection Site, located at 2576 Fulford Road, west of Boston Highway.
- Bassett Dairy Rd Collection Site, located at 30 Bassett Dairy Road off of Ashville Road.
- New Monticello Collection Site, located at 405 New Monticello Road, north of U.S. Route 90.
- Recreation Park Collection Site, located north of the County’s Recreation Park at 1490 Mamie Scott Drive.
- Lloyd Collection Site, located east of the County’s Volunteer Fire Department at 8540 Old Lloyd Road
- Wacissa Collection Site, located at 10705 Gamble Road, which is south of U.S. Route 27.
- Nash Road Collection Site, located at 1389 Nash Road, east of Highway 259.
- Old Landfill Collection Site, located at 8639 Landfill Road.
- Lamont Collection Site, located at 9939 South Salt Road
- Aucilla Collection Site, located north of the railroad at 1171 South Salt Road.
Great uses for a 30-Cubic Yard Dumpster
If you are working on a construction project, extensive remodeling or renovations, roofing an apartment or commercial building, or working on large landscaping projects, a 30-cubic yard dumpster may be the perfect tool and an essential part of your project. The dumpster is twenty feet long and six feet high, with the width remaining at the narrow eight feet so that it can be easily placed on your driveway or site. A 30-yard dumpster is great for larger projects. The 30-yard dumpster is also good for things like demolishing a shed or a deck in your home or engaging in extensive remodeling or a construction project. The 30-yard dumpster is great for these projects because it has about as much space and three dump truck loads. Some people have also used this model to clear out full homes, in part because its height enables it to take more bulky items that are more difficult to fit in a four or four and one-half tall container.