Dumpster Rental Longwood, Florida
Get Dumpster at Incredibly Low Price!
Why Longwood Residents Count On Our Services:
We have built a solid reputation based on providing the best quality product coupled with an outstanding and enviable customer service record. Our waste removal experts help to set the industry standards that others strive to emulate.
- Flexible renting periods
- Get a free quote in 3 minutes or less
- Here’s what our satisfied customers say
- Dumpster calculator for your convenience
- Dumpster sizes: 10, 20, 30, 40 yards
Rent From Us – Your Savings Could Add Up to $150 :
We have thrived in Longwood due to our unbeatable prices, industry knowledge, and expertise. The flawless customer service and great deals we offer help to ensure that those who rent from us enjoy a satisfying dumpster rental experience.
- All charges made upfront – no hidden fees
- Great packages when renting any size dumpster
- Flat rates year round
- Best dumpster price guarantee
- Admirable industry reputation for the lowest prices
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Longwood City and Seminole County Green Programs
About Longwood, Florida
Longwood is a city in Seminole County, Florida, and was originally settled in the 1870s. The population grew until an epic cold front, termed the Great Freeze, destroyed much of the citrus crop. However, the population began to again grow in the 1920 and the City now has over thirteen thousand residents. It was also the site for the filming of the Universal Studios film Johnny Tiger, in 1965. The City manages garbage and recycling pickup, which is then processed through Seminole County.
Longwood is the oldest city in Seminole County, Florida. The city has a population of roughly 14,000 and a wealth of prospects for history buffs and adventure seekers alike. Its many natural landscapes and trails are ideal for hiking, biking, camping, fishing or whatever outdoor activities suit your fancy.
Longwood’s Historic District spans the community and exploring the many contributing historic structures is a great way to spend an afternoon. Visitors and residents of Longwood have quick access to the Orlando Metropolitan Area. That means such world-class theme parks as Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are within easy reach. When in Longwood you are also just an hour from the Atlantic Coast’s most gorgeous beaches.
The residents of Longwood are dedicated to preserving the city’s history and culture. Easy Dumpster admires their efforts and is doing its part to help the community by offering a premium waste removal service. With attention to detail and a professional approach to each job, we aim to make dumpster rental a quick and hassle-free process. We take your customer needs very seriously which is why we strive to make excellence a part of all that we do. It is also why we have incorporated helpful factors such as the easy-to-use dumpster calculator into our service. Order your dumpster rental from us today and begin to see why we are proud leaders in the industry.
The County also has a number of programs that address environmental concerns such as its “Be Bear Aware” program run by the Seminole County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission to inform and regulate residents regarding effective methods of waste disposal that will not attract bears to residential properties or public gathering areas. The County’s “Litter Prevention” advocacy page offers advice for recycling and, for kids, a trash bin caricature named “Captain Litter” provides tips on disposing of waste. There is also a Pollution Prevention Tips webpage the explains the best ways to dispose of chemicals and offers conservation tips, such as how to utilize energy when washing clothes.
Seminole County Landfill
The Seminole County Landfill 1930 E. Osceola Road, Geneva, FL 32732 and is generally open (holidays excepted) 7 Days a Week from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm. The Seminole County Landfill is contained through a process the builds a clay basin and contains a Gas Recovery and Leachate Removal Systems. Amenities include special areas to receive and organize recycling, electronic goods, and tires. The facility also contains a processing facility for yard waste. Some items are received by the Seminole County Landfill, but are not placed in the landfill and are processed through other means, including electronic goods, tires (which are turned into mulch and playground surface material), and yard waste.
Central Transfer Station in Longwood
The majority of Seminole County’s waste is processed through the Central Transfer Station located at 1950 State Road 419 in Longwood and is open Monday thru Saturday from 77:30 am- 5:30 pm.
- Items accepted at The Central Transfer Station: household trash, yard trash, four tires or less, recyclables, and corrugated and clean cardboard.
- Items that are NOT accepted at the Central Transfer Station: construction debris, such as brick, concrete, asphalt, steel, gals, roofing materials, lumber, wallpaper, and piping, white goods, furniture, and oversized yard waste). Accepted Items can be processed at the following rates:
Waste Disposal Rates
Residents of Seminole County (unincorporated) that pay the residential assessment for the collection and (or) the disposal of solid can deliver waste to the Seminole County Landfill and the Central Transfer Station and can bring up to two and one-half tons of residential refuse each calendar year. After this upper limit has been reached, residents are required to pay the following fees for refuse disposal:
- Residential non-weighted loads equivalent to eight bags or containers costs four dollars (covered) or eight dollars (uncovered) at both the Seminole County Landfill and the Central Transfer Station.
- Residential waste in volumes that exceed the equivalent of eight bags or containers will be processed at a rate of seven dollars (covered) or fourteen dollars (uncovered) at the landfill and fourteen dollars (covered) and twenty-eight dollars (uncovered) at the Central Transfer Station.
- The Landfill accepts residential truck beds or trailers of waste at the rate of seven dollars (covered) and fourteen dollars (uncovered).
- Commercially vehicles are charged for waste at the rate of about thirty-three dollars per ton (covered) and about sixty-six dollars per ton (uncovered).
- Tires are generally processed at a rate of one dollar per tire or one hundred dollars per ton at the Landfill and Transfer Stations.
- Asbestos requires that arrangements are made in advance and generally costs about one hundred dollars per ton for disposal.