Dumpster Rental in Lynn Haven, FL
Choose From A Wide Range Of Rolloff-Bins Today
Why We Are First In Roll Off Dumpster Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental provides easy and reliable service that will help the speed and success of any type of project, from commercial demolition to home cleanups and landscaping projects.
- We guarantee our great service so you don’t have to shop around.
- Call or go online for construction, renovation, landscaping, and other projects bins.
- Plan your project with our easy dumpster conversions tables.
- Flexible rental periods save stress.
- We always satisfy our customers.
Save $40 Or $80 Or More With Us On Your Dumpster Rental:
Easy Dumpster Rental has led the industry in roll-off bin rentals because we have found the formula for low prices and great service that our competitors can’t match.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees rock-bottom prices.
- Low-price estimates are available online and take just minutes.
- Flexible and fast service will also save money and headaches.
- Get an honest and low flat rate.
- For even more savings see our special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Collection of Garbage, Recycling, and Yard Waste in Lynn Haven
Lynn Haven, Florida has over eighteen thousand inhabitants and is located in Bay County north of Panama City. The city was founded in 1911 as a colony for veteran Union Soldiers that were attracted to the areas healthy climate and rich soil. As such, businessmen W.H. Lynn, A. J. Gay and R.L. McKenzie originally bought large areas of land with the hopes of building a larger community.
The City collects regular garbage along the curb for regular pickup. In addition, residents with bulk items, such as large furniture or appliances, are instructed to contact the City for special pickup at 265-5989 for a fee that is assessed based on the removal needs. However, the City will NOT pick up:
- Hazardous waste (including batteries).
- Waste created by private contractors, or appliances containing Freon (items that normally contain Freon that have documentation of Freon removal may be accepted).
- Rimmed tires.
The following items can be taken to a recycling center at the Lynn Haven Recreation Center and Sports Park:
- Aluminum and metal cans.
- Plastic containers for milk and soda bottles.
- Newspaper and cardboard boxes.
The City also collects yard waste for its residents. Acceptable items for yard waste collection include:
- Tree limbs that are no longer than four feet or thicker than four inches in diameter.
- Grass and clippings.
Residents are asked by the City to place yard debris in piles or plastic bag that are out of the way of stormwater systems or items that may obstruct the collection process, such as a mailbox or telephone pole.
It is also important that hazardous waste is disposed of their hazardous waste for free at the Bay County Steelfield Landfill at 11411 Landfill Road, West Bay, Florida. Items that the City has designated as hazardous waste include:
- Chemicals, such as pesticides or insecticides, fungicides, and many products for animal care as well as those that contain dioxins, such as herbicides and preservatives for wood, are considered hazardous waste. Chemistry sets, pool chemicals, and photography development chemicals also should be disposed of as hazardous waste.
- Items the contain mercury are considered hazardous and include things like thermometers, thermostats, switches, and ballasts.
- Fluorescent lamps and bulbs.
- Batteries, including both rechargeable and button batteries.
Bay County Disposal Services
Bay County operates two solid waste disposal/processing facilities:
- Bay County Steelfield Road Landfill
11411 Landfill Road
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Hours: Monday through Saturday: 7AM to 4PM
Phone: (850) 233-5062
- Bay County Waste-to-Energy
Office Phone Number: 850-248-5120
Office Fax Number: 850-747-5768
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Both facilities can receive waste from the public but have different restriction due to their processing of waste.
The Bay County Steelfield Road Landfill can receive:
- Household garbage.
- Household hazardous waste.
- Yard waste.
*Tires are accepted but, with the exception of large off-road vehicle ties, are transferred to the waste to energy site for disposal.
Bay County Waste-to-Energy Plant can only process burnable materials that are less than four inches thick and less than inches in length. Some additional materials bulk items may be accepted in limited quantity to allow for incineration with the other materials. Tires are accepted, with the exception of large off-road tires that are too large for incineration and should be taken to the Steelfield Road Landfill.
The Right Dumpster for Ever Project
Easy Dumpster Rental helps a wide range of individuals and commercial contractors by offering an extensive selection of roll off dumpster bins to meet the need for every project.
Smaller projects such as light renovations, cleanups, or landscaping might only need a ten or twenty cubic yard dumpster container a great price. The ten cubic foot container, for example, is a nimble unit with the dimensions of four feet by eight feet by ten to twelve feet.
Conversely, contractors of individuals with large jobs may consider a forty-foot cubic yard dumpster bin to maximize cost-effectiveness. Many competitors do not offer the forty yard bin, which is sized at twenty feet long by eight feet high and eight feet wide with a volume that is the equivalent of about twelve loads of pickup trucks.