Dumpster Rental in Maitland, FL
Get The Right Dumpster-Bin At The Right Cost
How We Have Provided Superior Service For Ove A Decade:
Easy Dumpster Rental’s reliable and swift service is designed to support the success of a wide variety of residential and construction projects. Call now and experience our advance service for yourself.
- Superior service provided for over a decade.
- We have dumpster bins for residential and construction projects.
- Get a bin anywhere from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Our flexible service molds to your needs.
- Customers say great things about Easy Dumpster Rental.
Save $100 Or More On A Dumpster Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental continues to offer bottom prices and superb service because we want our customers to come back. No one company can ever beat us on price. No one!
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the low-cost rental leader.
- In Maitland, we guarantee our savings.
- We have a thirteen-year record of saving customers money.
- Go to our quote page for a personalized rolloff quote.
- Others offer gimmicks, but we offer flat rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Maitland Solid Waste and Quick Facts
Maitland is a suburb of Orange County, Florida, named after Captain William Seton Maitland, who fought in the Second Seminole Indian War. The City of Maitland was previously home to the Timucuan Native Americans. The City manages the solid waste need for residential and multi-family garbage and recycling, trash, yard waste as well as commercial solid waste, recycling, construction, and demolition waste. In addition, the city provides:
- Non-Exclusive Franchise to provide roll-off container collection and disposal of solid waste.
- Maitland and Orange County utilize a single-stream recycling system in which residents can place all recycling in one container. These items can include clean paper products, aluminum cans and foil, steel and tin cans, all plastics (except Styrofoam and film bags), glass bottles and jars, and aseptic and gable top containers, such as milk and juice cartons. The items are then processed through a complex system that separates and organizes items for recycling.
Household Hazardous Waste
The City also provides a residential household hazardous waste collection center at the Seminole County Central Transfer Station at 1950 State Route 419 in Longwood. To access the center, residents should bring their Florida drivers license or other identification to evidence their residency. The following items can be disposed of through the Seminole County Central Transfer Station:
- Anti-freeze, paints, solvents and glues, poisons, pool chemicals, lawn chemicals, insecticides, gasoline and cans (five gallons or less), and used oil.
- Automobile and rechargeable batteries.
- Televisions, computer components, and thermostats, thermometers, fluorescent light tubes, compact fluorescent lights, and mercury-containing devices.
- Propane tanks.
The following items can NOT be disposed of through the Seminole County Central Transfer Station:
- Radioactive material.
- Biologically active material.
Seminole County Landfill
The Seminole County Landfill encompasses more than six thousand acres and utilizes a natural clay basin to separate the facility. The Seminole County Landfill also utilizes a Gas Recovery and Leachate Removal Systems are installed on the site to ensure environmental compliance. The site also has white goods recycling area, tire collection area, yard waste processing facility, and a general recycling area.
The following items can be processed at Seminole County Landfill but are NOT placed in the landfill:
- White goods and appliances are prohibited for landfill disposal, but the facility offers a white goods recycling area that extracts refrigerants from Freon-based appliances for disposal and then recycles remaining metals.
- Tires are also prohibited from disposal at the landfill and are instead shredded and used for mulch and a playground surfacing substance.
- In addition, yard waste is received at the landfill and then ground in a tub grinder to form mulch and that can be used as an alternative fuel source.
How to Easily Rent and Return a Roll Off Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental, the roll off dumpster bin rental process is easy and helpful:
- First, estimate your dumpster needs. To estimate you need accurately, customers are encouraged to use are Dumpster Conversion Tables to help estimate refuse by using more familiar measures of volume, such as brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture) and then converts these units into cubic yards. Customers also benefit from the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator, which can be used be used to assess a project’s required volume and weight and the optimal dumpster bin size for a given project.
- After you have your project planned, you can begin the dumpster bin rental process by getting a quote online that will assess your personal needs and find you the best rate guarantee.
- Customers can then schedule your bin drop-off, which can be arranged within twenty-four hours.
- When a customer finishes a job, they need only to simply go online to request dumpster pickup online to set a date for its removal.