Dumpster Rental in Marianna, FL
Act Now to Get Low Rates On Roll-Off
Why Our Service And Support Will Make You Smile:
Honest and reliable service has slowly been forgotten. But Easy Dumpster Rental’s goal is to combine our vast inventory and expert staff with a small-business-style of personalized service and support.
- Easy Dumpster Rental promises the most expeditious service in Marianna.
- We are both fast and flexible.
- Get your dumpster delivered faster than a parcel in the mail.
- Easily extend your rental if you need more time.
- If you fill up your bin, we offer a “dump and return” service.
Call Today To Save As Much As $120 On Your Next Roll-Off-Bin Container Rental Costs:
Did you know that renting a rollaway unit could save money? Self-hauling can take time and multiple trips to city waste disposal services. Renting the right sized dumpster for many jobs can save both time and money.
- Easy Dumpster Rental excels in wholesale priced rolling dumpster needs.
- Don’t waste time shopping around only to get hidden fees.
- Our service soars high while our prices plunge low.
- Our solid quotes come back at supersonic speeds.
- Click or call us to get more information and a price estimate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Marianna, the “City of Southern Charm”
Marianna is a city in Florida’s Jackson County located on the Panhandle near Florida’s border with Georgia. Marianna was founded in 1828 by a Scottish businessman, Scott Beverage, who named the area by using a composite of the names of his beloved daughters, Mary and Anna, to form Marianna. It later became the center of numerous plantations. Today, Marianna retains its southern living flavor and architecture that has earned it the nickname, “The City of Southern Charm.”
Marianna’s Environmental Beauty
One of the natural wonders of Marianna is the Chipola River Greenway that runs over two hundred acres along the Chipola River. The U.S. Department of the Interior has recognized two of Marianna’s Greenways on the Chipola River as National Recreation Trails:
- The Butler Trail is a peaceful stretch of forests that encompass over one hundred acres along the Chipola River that extends for almost a two-mile loop. Birdwatchers may find this area to be a kind of paradise, offering sightings of Pileated Woodpeckers, White-eyed Vireos, Broad-winged Hawk, Acadian Flycatchers, Yellow-billed Cuckoos, Kentucky Warblers, and, in December and February, Winter Wrens.
- The Hinson Conservation and Recreation Area Trail extends for more than four and one-half miles along the Chipola River and contains massive bluffs, small sinkholes, and two caves are explorable by foot. Another of its trails follows the still-remaining steel rails of the old Marianna and Blountstown (M&B) Railroad and bestows opportunities to see pecan orchards and to visit a gopher tortoise preserve.
Spanish Heritage Trail
Visitors and residents of Marianna also enjoy the ambiance of the Spanish Heritage Trail. This trail is toured by car and takes about one-half day to see all eleven picturesque sites including:
- The Blue Springs Recreational Park to see the First Magnitude Spring of Florida in Chipola River basin.
- The Real Old Spanish Trail to see the original road explored by Spanish explorers.
- The Mission San Carols to see a gorgeous park on the shore of Lake Seminole.
- Ekanachatte or “Red Ground” is the site of the Creek Indian village of Ekanachatte.
- Pensacola-St. Augustine Road shows the rout of early travelers that mapped the area in 1778.
- The Campbellton or Spring Creek Settlement is the site of early American settlers in 1819-1820.
- Chacato Rebellion is a site that demonstrates the historic uprising of Chacato Indians against Spanish settlers.
- Marcos Delgado is the beautiful trail that Spanish explorer Marcos Delgado described in 1686.
- Natural Bridge of the Chipola River is the site where the Chipola River drops into a deep underground cave.
- Mission San Nicola is the site of the first Christian services were held in Jackson County.
- Fernandez de Florencia Raid offers a historical interpretation of the 1677 raid by the Christian Apalachee Militia against the Chisca Indians.
Yard Debris and Special Pick-up Service
In addition to regular household garbage collection, Marianna Public Works Department collects yard waste special pickups.
- Yard waste is collected once every two weeks and should be separated from regular garbage so that it can be processed separately. The City of Marianna also stipulates that yard waste should be bagged in sturdy bags to avoid running into the drainage system and residents should also place yard waste the curb but not in the gutter, where it can enter the sewer system.
- Special waste includes things like household furniture, white goods (or appliances), and much yard waste, such as tree stumps or limbs that are more than eight inches in diameter. Special waste is collected on Mondays and Tuesdays and will incur a charge of fifteen dollars or more that is added to the homeowner’s utility bill. Residents of Marianna can call the Public World Department at 850-482-4129 to schedule special pickups.
Great Easy Dumpster Rental Tools
Renting a dumpster can be a great way to expedite any projects. Easy Dumpster Rental offers ten, twenty, thirty, and forty-cubic-yard roll-off dumpster containers that can handle two, three, four and five tons of debris respectively.
Determining which size dumpster to use is challenging with other companies that make you guess which dumpster size you need and then live with the results. But at Easy Dumpster Rental, we offer easy tools that make selecting a dumpster fast and efficient for first-time-renters and expert contractor alike. These tools help you to estimate your volume and weight and calculate your perfect dumpster. Here are three great Easy Dumpster online tools:
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s conversion tables are simple tables that convert easy-to-understand volumes. For example, you may not know how many cubic yards of gravel you have, but you probably know about how many wheelbarrow loads of gravel you have. Our conversion tables will translate the estimated number of waste bins, wheelbarrows loads, or pickup truck loads into cubic yards.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s Dumpster Calculator is a great tool. Just enter the type of waste you have, how much of each item you expect, and the calculator will estimate your perfect container size.
- Easy Dumpster Rental online estimators: What if you have some heavy materials, such as flooring or roofing, that you think might exceed your weight limitation of the container? You may want to get a more precise weight estimate to avoid extra charges. Our online estimators provide tables with more precise weight predictors for specific items.