Dumpster Rental in Miami Beach, FL
Rent a RollOff-Bin for Cheap With Great Service
How We Serve Miami Beach, Florida With Top-Notch Rentals:
Renting a bin from Easy Dumpster Rental is a fast and inexpensive way to make your next project easy and affordable. We are the best in the industry, with over 100,000 jobs services across the country.
- We provide the best service in Miami Beach.
- Spring cleaning is a breeze with Easy Dumpster Rental.
- We provide same day rentals.
- Our customers love Easy Dumpster Rental.
- See our dumpster conversions for the right bin.
Save $50, $100, Or More On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental is fast and reliable. Its service is provided within twenty-four hours and its prices cannot be beaten anywhere in Miami Beach. We strive to save you both time and money.
- We strive to save you time and money.
- There are no hidden fees.
- Use our easy Dumpster Calculator to get the most inexpensive option.
- Super-fast rolloff quotes in just minutes.
- View our special offers online.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste and Recycling in Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach was incorporated in 1915 and now has over 87,000 residents that span part of Miami-Dade County’s coast and encompasses several natural and man-made islands. Miami Beach is considered a premier resort area within the United States with a pristine environment, therefore it is important to keep it clean and environmentally safe with new progressive programs.
Recycling is mandatory in Miami Beach. Their official government website provides a wide range of helpful tips and information on how to recycle, reduce, reuse and rot your trash to make Miami Beach a greener city and reduce waste.
The Greenspace Management Division resides under the Public Works Department and strives to promote healthy, sustainable, and resilient vegetation across Miami Beach. The Division promotes both the beautification and environmental health of the often-visited Miami Beach through:
- Expansion of the “urban tree canopy.”
- An elite and versatile landscape maintenance team and administrative professionals promote plant health and vitality while creating an artistic landscape design that is pleasing to the eye.
- Protecting the environment through environmentally Florida Friendly Landscaping Principles and Integrated Pest Management Protocol to inform a) species introduction, b) water conservation, c) and unwanted plants and insects.
Neighborhood Pride Weekends
Miami Beach holds “neighborhood pride weekends” on the first weekend of every month, at which time residents can take their trash to one of two dumpsters from eight in the morning until six at night. The division also maintains an “Excuse Me, You Dropped Something!” campaign to promote cleanliness to both residents and visitors.
Chemical Waste Disposal
Miami Beach also hosts its bi-annual household hazardous waste collection, at which time residents can more easily dispose of their hazardous waste. If you cannot dispose of your chemical waste during these times, it is requested that chemical waste is NOT disposed of through drains or curbside refuse. Instead, residents may take their chemical waste to the following Permanent Home Chemical Collection Centers:
- West Dade: 8831 NW 58 Street
- South Dade: 23707 SW 97 Avenue Gate-B
Miami Beach City has also endeavored upon several environmental projects to develop sustain natural resources while minimizing the population’s impact on the environment.
- The beach-walk system is creating a pedestrian and cyclist pathway. The route extends along the beachfront and will eventually adjoin Miami Beach from Government Cut to it northern city limits and may extend even farther. One of the advantages is that the cyclist pathway will be enjoyed by visitors and residents in a way that reduces automobile usage.
- The bay-walk is a pedestrian pathway along the bayfront. The project is still under construction, and several links have thus far been completed.
- Living Shorelines contains employs methods of bank stabilization and habitat restoration to strengthen the shoreline, combat seaside erosion, and cultivate a natural habitat for aquatic plants and wildlife. The project will benefit the environment as well as residents through reduced shoreline erosion, reduced wave energy, offsetting storm surges, and improved water quality,
- Dune restoration project: Maintaining dunes is essential for coastal species, storm protection, and slowing beach erosion. The City of Miami Beach protects dunes by weeding non-native plants and planting native vegetation. Non-profits, such as the Miami Chapter of the Surfrider Foundation, help in these efforts.
How to pick the right roll-off container for a project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters that are measured in cubic yards. Finding the right dumpsters with Easy Dumpster Rental is easy by using our simple and fast online tools to estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume and save more money by getting the perfect unit. Renting a roll-off dumpster also saves stress and time for homeowners and construction companies. Additionally, please note that Miami Beach may have existing requirements for roll-off bins that Easy Dumpster Rental can help navigate. For information on roll-off container bin restrictions and permits in Miami Beach City, see Section 2 A 5. Construction Dumpster Roll Off Placement.