Dumpster Rental in Miami Gardens, FL
Get the Best Roll-Off Dumpster for Your Needs
How We Provide Efficient Waste Disposal in Miami Gardens:
EDR with over one hundred thousand dumpsters provided to customers from coast to coast is the best at what we do. The combination of fast service and unbeatable pricing makes us the preferred bin rental company.
- We provide the best service in Miami Gardens.
- We are great for residential and construction projects.
- We also service landscaping jobs.
- Our customers attest to our great service.
- Dumpsters from ten to forty cubic yards.
You Can Save $50 (Or Much More) On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers lower prices than our competitors in Miami Gardens with faster and superior service Call EasyDumpsterRental now and experience it for itself.
- See our guaranteed roll off low prices.
- Request an easy, fast online quote.
- Flat rates with no hidden costs.
- Click here to get a fast quote.
- Sign up for special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste Managment Miami Gardens, FL
Miami Gardens is the central hub of the Greater Miami Area, or South Florida, and has over six million residents as of 2015. The waste management needs of this highly populated area are significant. Additionally, recent demands by hurricane Irma have only intensified local waste disposal demands in the areas, particularly in the areas of bulk waste and yard waste. Waste management in Miami Dade can be located at the:
- Administrative Offices
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street, 16th Floor
Miami, Florida 33128
2525 NW 62nd Street, 5th Floor
Miami, Florida 33147
Residents of Miami Gardens can call 3-1-1 or go online to order curbside pickup for larger items or bulk waste such as furniture, tree cuttings, or bathtubs (up to twenty-five cubic units). Once you make a request the City of Miami Gardens will collect residents bulk waste within eight days of the submitted dates. These items should be placed curbside of your residence within ten feet of the street but five or more feet from mailboxes, cars, trees, utility poles, and other obstructions that will inhibit the items to be lifted by refuse machines. Residents should allow a fifteen-foot clearance from the ground level to the lowest tree branch or power line.
Residents that have exceeded their free bulk waste pickup can haul their additional bulk waste to the following locations free of charge:
- Golden Glades: 140 NW 160 Street.
- North Dade: 21500 NW 47 Avenue.
- Norwood: 19901 NW 7 Avenue.
What Items Can Be Recycled?
- Furniture (e.g. mattresses, sofas, chairs, tables, cabinets and rolled carpets).
- White goods (e.g. stoves, refrigerators and freezers, water heaters, washing machines, dryers).
- House fixtures such as kitchen cabinets, bathtubs, sinks, vanities, and fences.
- Tree cuttings not more than five feet long.
- Construction and demolition debris, up to one cubic yard, including steel, concrete, glass, brick, asphalt, roofing material, lumber, drywall, and tile.
- Electronics, such as televisions and computers, are best taken to the nearest Home Chemical Centers.
- Oil-based paints, pesticides, solvents, pool chemicals, unbroken fluorescent light bulbs and other electronic waste.
- Disabled power tools such as lawnmowers, chainsaws, drills, etc. (residents are requested to first remove gas, oil, or other fluids).
- Tires (no more than four without rims that are forty-eight inches or less in diameter) that are separated from other bulky waste and placed to the side of the pile so the driver can see them.
Items NOT Accepted for Recycling
- General garbage is not accepted for recycling.
- Items that weigh one hundred and fifty pounds or more.
- Large tires that are forty-eight inches or more in diameter.
- Sand, dirt, and rock.
- Free-flowing liquids, oil-based paint, and household chemicals.
- Auto parts.
- Central air units
- Fiberglass used for insulation.
Home Chemical Collection Centers
Home Chemical Collection Centers accepts:
- Oil-based paints, pesticides, solvents, pool chemicals,
- Unbroken fluorescent light bulbs, including older, long-tube fluorescents, modern compact fluorescent light bulbs [CFLs] and other types of fluorescent bulbs.
- Electronic waste.
- Latex paints that are still in liquid form.
- Propane tanks.
Locations for recycling and hazardous waste:
- West Dade: 8801 NW 58th Street.
- South Dade: 23707 SW 97th Avenue Gate-B.
How to get the right roll-off container for a project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters from ten cubic yards at the smallest to forty cubic yards at the largest. Finding the right estimate for a given project saves residents and commercial contractors cash. But how can you estimate the amount of waste for a job and then translate that into the right dumpster size? Easy Dumpster Rental makes this process very easy with simple and fast online tools to estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume and save more money by getting the perfect unit. When you are done, you simply contact go online and fill out a simple dumpster pickup request and Easy Dumpster Rental will take your bin away.