Dumpster Rental in Miami Lakes, FL
The Best Roll-Off Rental Cost Around
Why We Are The Top Roll Off Dumpster Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has serviced over 100,000 projects over the past thirteen years and can help you with roll-off units in construction and/or residential projects as needed.
- Prearrange scheduled service or call whenever you want a pickup.
- Great for landscaping projects.
- 10, 20, 30, or 40 cubic yards open top dumpsters are available.
- For fast and stress-free service in Miami Lakes call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Our customers always come back.
Great Savings From $20 To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee ensures that we always beat our competitors by ensuring consonantly and providing our customers to receive the lowest bin rental rates along with the best service available.
- Easy Dumpster Rental has saved customers money for over thirteen years.
- We guarantee that we will be any competitor’s prices in Miami Lakes.
- See for yourself: get a roll-off quote on our website in just minutes.
- Easy Dumpster Rental flat rates have no hidden fees.
- Coupons can make the price even lower.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Environment in Miami Lakes, FL
Miami Lakes is located in South Florida. It was incorporated into Miami-Dade County in 2000 and has about thirty thousand residents. Which are provided with the curbside garbage program every week by Miami Dade County Public Works. Miami Lakes citizens can in addition to that make use of the Class III North Dade Landfill located at the:
North Dade Landfill
21500 NW 47th Ave
Opa-locka, FL 33055
Phone: (305) 594-1500
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 5pm
For the past eight years, Miami Lakes has awarded the Tree City USA Certification. The Arbor Day Foundation provides the Tree City USA award in cooperation with the National Association of State Foresters and the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service to recognize environmental improvement and encourage higher levels of tree care throughout America. In the case of Miami Lakes, the City and its residents take pride in their pristine tree canopies that enhance the natural environment and quality of life in the City. Miami Lakes has also received the Growth Award for six years.
The Tree Management Plan
Miami Lakes has recently completed its Tree Management Plan, which will be an action plan to for the conservation, protection, enhancement, and sustainability of Miami Lakes tree canopy by inspiring local residents, businesses, property owners, and communities within the Miami Lakes to plant and care for trees.
Residents of Miami Lakes also revere their parklands that are designed to provide green space as well as activities and natural beauty for its residents. Some of these parks include:
- Royal Oaks Park, located at 16500 NW 87th Avenue, with four athletic fields (soccer, football, and open play), a playground for children and a three-fourths-mile exercise and bike trail.
- Miami Lakes Picnic Park West, located at 15151 NW 82nd Avenue, offers two pavilions, a basketball half-court, a walking path (with night lights), and a playground.
- Greenways & Trails is a network of bike trails and walking paths that wind through Miami Lakes.
- Miami Lakes Optimist Park, located at 6411 NW 162nd Street, has four baseball fields, a softball field, two soccer fields, two flag football fields, four outdoor basketball courts, four tennis courts, and a batting cage with night-lights for youths and sporting enthusiasts. There is also a walking trail.
- Multipurpose Use Park has four baseball fields and a softball field, two soccer fields, two flag football fields, four outdoor basketball courts, four outdoor tennis courts, a lighted walking path, three picnic pavilions, and three batting cages with lights.
Important things to remember before dumpster pickup
Easy Dumpster Rental makes renting a roll-off dumpster bin easy and efficient the lowest price. By finding a bin that is the perfect size, we will lower your costs. Additionally, we avoid any additional charges that may inflate the costs for homeowners and contractors unfairly or unnecessarily. For this reason, we advise our customers on ways to avoid any extra costs that other companies will happily let slip by. When renting a dumpster, always avoid the following:
- Debris blocking the access to the dumpster that delays pickup and can result in charges.
- Refuse that extend over the walls of the dumpster or emerges high up and can make collection difficult or impossible for a mechanical truck.
- The presence of any hazardous or otherwise prohibited items in a container, which can incur charges to the renter after the bin pickup.
- Leaving the dumpster in a gated community without making arrangements for dumpster collection.
- Overloading the dumpster beyond its maximum weight load. This can be avoided in advance by using our Dumpster Calculator to calculate the right dumpster for you and our online estimators of more precise weight measurements for specific ceiling material estimates for ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances to more accurately predict weight.