Dumpster Rental in Miami Springs, FL
We Offer The Best Roll-Off Service & Price
Why Roll Off Dumpster Service Is The Most Dependable:
We can give you great service and on top of it save you money on your next renovation, construction, demolition, landscaping, or yard cleanup project.
- Call us for guaranteed service in Miami Springs.
- We rent residential dumpsters and construction units, big and small.
- Get a dumpster within twenty-four hours.
- When you are done, just go online for pickup.
- Our customers vouch for our great work and service.
Get Savings or $50 Or Even More On Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has an extensive inventory of roll-off bin dumpster and maximizes efficiency to minimize costs for its customers.
- Our guaranteed best rates are available online.
- Go online for a quote for your specific project.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, we give real prices.
- Better planning saves money: try our easy online rolloff tools.
- You also sign up for special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste, Landfill and Few Facts About Miami Springs, FL
Miami Springs is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The City was founded by Glenn Hammond Curtiss, who is sometimes referred to as “the Father of Naval Aviation,” as well as James Bright. The two partnered to build a flight school on a seventeen thousand-acre plot land that they purchased and has since become Miami Springs, Hialeah, and Opa-Locka. The character of the founder’s vision, their attention to detail, and their continual maintenance of the land has, by some accounts, contributed to the Miami Springs attention to green areas and careful management of growth in rising populations.
Miami Dade County has two landfills that serve Miami Springs and the rest of the County:
The North Dade Landfill is located between NW 47th and NW 57th Avenues. The plant began processing waste in 1951 and today utilizes a leachate collection system and a groundwater monitoring system to contain the waste. The facility also produces a methane gas that results from the decomposition of the landfill’s waste that is extracted. Trash is compacted by a bulldozer and clean material is used to cover the refuse weekly. The North Dade Landfill has accepts the following items for disposal from waste haulers:
- Construction and demolition debris.
- Yard waste, lumber, and crates.
- Bulk items such as furniture and appliances.
- Tires for off-road use that are forty-eight inches in diameter or larger.
- Cardboards boxes.
The South Dade Landfill is located at 23707 SW 97th Ave, Homestead, and occupies three hundred acres. The South Dade Landfill utilizes a synthetic liner system and a leachate collection system as well as a groundwater monitoring and treatment system. Refuse is compacted to save space and covered with soil or tiny soil, rock, grit, and glass. In addition, the decomposing waste in the landfill produces gas (about fifty percent of which is methane) which is currently recovered and burnt off. The facility accepts the following items:
- Large Tires.
- Dead animals.
- Yard waste.
- Construction debris.
- Demolition debris.
*Note: asbestos must be approved for disposal twenty-four hours ahead of the scheduled drop-off.
How to Best Determine Which Roll-off Dumpster to Get
For any project that generates a sizable amount of waste, refuse is often more efficient to rent a dumpster which will be taken away after your projects and disposed of by professionals. This enables homeowners, contractors, or construction or demolition companies to concentrate on their work.
Easy Dumpster Rental is a great option because they can tailor their dumpster bin rental to each specific job and offer 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard bins to serve any project.
However, to get the right dumpster bin, it is essential to accurately estimate your needs. To help make this simple, Easy Dumpster Rental offers Dumpster Conversion tables to help estimate refuse by using more familiar volumes, such as brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), which are then converted to cubic yards. Customers also benefit from the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator, which can be used be used to assess a project’s anticipated volume, weight, and appropriate roll-off dumpster bin.
How to Optimize Loading of a Dumpster
Another way to maximize efficiency is to organize the refuse that goes into a bin container during a project. Consider the following tips:
- First, organize you debris outside the bin to whatever extent possible to get the bulk items in first.
- Second, break down anything that you can and bundle long thin items to reduce their required volume.
- Third, pull out recyclables, especially metals (which are free or even profitable to recycle) to make additional space for regular trash and debris.