Dumpster Rental in Neptune Beach, FL
Find First-Rate Roll Off Service
Why Our Wonderful Service Will Make You Happy:
There is a reason why Easy Dumpster Rental leads the industry in roll-off container rentals. We have rented containers for way over ten years to more than one hundred thousand satisfied customers.
- Our pledge to provide great bin service lets you rest easy.
- We want to take your problems and trash away.
- Every project is different, so we personalize our service.
- Our customers recommend us because we work so hard to please each one.
- Don’t start your project without us.
Snatch Savings Of Over $85 On Your Roll-Off-Container Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has a vast inventory of high-quality open-top containers that can service any job and we love to undercut the competition with our guaranteed low roll-off dumpster rates.
- The Easy Dumpster Rental price guarantee is a no-brainer.
- We will beat anyone’s price in Neptune Beach.
- Our low costs make renting a bin fun.
- Easy Dumpster Rental fast quotes have wings.
- We have abolished hidden fees.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Neptune Beach since 1884
Neptune Beach is a city is pleasantly nestled in the on the northeast coast of Florida and is part of Duval County. Eugene F. Gilbert bought the land that is now Neptune Beach in 1884. The railroad passed through the area of Neptune and eventually became an official stop after Dan Wheeler, who was tired of walking home from a proximate train stop, built a station and named it Neptune. In 1931, Neptune broke off from Jacksonville over complaints that Neptune residents paid equal taxes but received a lower quality of city services. Today, Neptune Beach is a quiet residential community that suppresses hunger for commercial development. Many of its homes have remained with their original families for generations. The City has the largest park at its glistening beaches, Jarboe Park, which offers residents and businesses a walking trail, tennis courts, a basketball court, volleyball courts, a lake, and a pavilion that can be reserved through the City’s Parks Department for a twenty-five dollar administrative fee.
Neptune Solid Waste
Trash: Residential waste in Neptune in collected two days each week depending on the residential address. Yard Waste: Yard waste is collected once per week If placed by the curb by 7 am on collection day with all loss debris (e.g. grass clippings, and leaves) bagged or placed in a container. Additionally, limbs should be less than five feet long and six inches at the widest diameter. Residents that have larger amounts of yard waste in excess of fifty pounds should call to schedule a pickup for a charge.
Bulk Items: Bulk items, such as furniture, are collected with regularly scheduled trash collection by the curb.
Appliances: Appliances are collected on Wednesday and require advanced scheduling.
Landfill: After waste is collected, it is taken to the Trail Ridge Landfill, which is located at 5110 US Highway 301, Baldwin. The Trail Ridge Landfill is owned by the City of Jacksonville and serves the rest of Duval County and accepts non-hazardous municipal waste that includes household garbage and commercial waste and some special waste. Over a site the extends almost a thousand acres, the Trail Ridge Landfill processes about three thousand tons of waste each day and spans almost a thousand acres. The facility also captures gases at the landfill that are transported to a gas-to-energy facility to produce renewable energy.
What Types of Materials Can be Placed in a Roll-off Dumpster Container?
When our customers rent a roll-off-dumpster container, there are many items that can be placed in the dumpster. Items that can be placed in a dumpster generally include:
- Household trash.
- Construction Debris (e.g. asphalt, concrete, loose debris, and wood).
- Earth, gravel, or crushed stone.
- Certain non-hazardous liquid waste.
- Metals found in appliances and siding.
- Sand the can be loose or dry.
- Wood, in the form of wood chips, shredded wood, or bark.
- Yard waste.
What items CAN NOT Be Placed in a Roll-off Dumpster Container?
Other items, however, should not be included in a roll-off-dumpster container. These vary by location, but always include hazardous waste, which can hurt sanitation workers, harm the environments, and pose risks to public health. Neptune beach defines hazardous waste as items that may ignite, corrode, react, or that are toxic. The City includes the following items as hazardous waste:
- Paint, paint thinner and paint strippers.
- Pool chemicals and photographic chemicals.
- Pesticides and fertilizer.
- Acids, antifreeze, and drain cleaners.
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Aerosol Cans
- Gunpowder, ammunition, and fireworks.
- Thermometers and thermostats (mercury-containing devices).
- Fluorescent bulbs/tubes and burned-out CFL lights.
- 20-pound propane tanks (with or without valve).
Duval County Residents should instead take hazardous waste items to the County’s Household Hazardous Waste Facility at 2675 Cammonwealth Avenue between the hours of eight in the morning and five in the afternoon any day of the week except Sunday.