Dumpster Rental in Niceville, FL
Try Our Guaranteed Service & Low Bin Prices
How Easy Dumpster Rental Service Beats The Competition:
Easy Dumpster Rental saves money with its prices, but also saves its customers time by being the fastest and most flexible company out there in sanitation industry.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers superior Service in Niceville.
- We have roll-off bins of all sizes ready.
- Our bins are strong and reliable.
- We offer helpful online tools and customer support.
- We are in the business of customer satisfaction.
Save $70 Or In Some Cases More On Roll-Off Bin Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental business model is based on repeat business from satisfied customers. To accomplish this, we offer the lowest rates while continually improving our service and systems.
- Easy Dumpster Rental outdoes the competition with its low price guarantee.
- Get a speedy quote for your project.
- We use our experience to reduce costs for our customers.
- Our online tools will help you cut your costs.
- Check our web page for special rolloff coupons.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Niceville Solid Waste Programs and Few Quick Facts
Niceville is a city in Okaloosa County in the panhandle of Florida and had over ten thousand people as of 2010. The City’s Sanitation Department provides the residential waste collection removal service that includes appliances, bagged grass clippings and leaves, furniture, trees (less than six feet in length) and residential demolition debris. Most hazardous household waste is processed through the Okaloosa County Recycling Office; however, some hazardous such as motor oil, cooking oils, and paints can be disposed of at the Public Works Complex at 920 South Cedar at no charge. Additionally, used motor oil can be disposed of at business including, Auto-Zone, B&T Lubrication, and Discount Auto Parts.
Environmental Services is a division of Public Works and includes the departments of Solid Waste, Recycling, Mosquito Control, and Artificial Reef departments. Solid Waste, Mosquito Control, and Recycling and oversees the following areas:
- Yard waste and construction debris landfills.
- The clean up of solid waste landfill contamination.
- Special appliances and household hazardous waste collection.
- Recycling programs.
- Artificial reef construction and mosquito control.
Yard Waste and Bulk Waste
Yard waste includes lawn, grass, shrubbery cuttings or clippings and dry leaf rakings, palm fronds, small tree branches less than six feet in length and four inches in diameter, bushes or shrubs, green leaf cuttings, and fruits. Items that do not qualify as yard waste include large branches, trees, treated wood, debris that results from tree surgeons, or yard waste that is taken from a different property.
Bulk waste refers to items that cannot be collected by the normal curbside pickup and includes:
- Household furniture.
- Treated lumber.
- *Push-lawn mowers.
- *Automotive tires.
- White goods.
*Push-lawn mowers (oil and gas drained).
*Automotive tires with or without rims and including tires but not commercial vehicles heavy equipment, and industrial vehicles and tires in excess if twenty-five inches in diameter (limit of four tires).
Get the Right Sized Dumpster
Renting a roll-off dumpster bin is often essential for any job and allows homeowners and contractors to devote their time to their projects. EDR supports its clients by giving them access to maximize efficiency by renting the appropriate bin and service for each specific job and offers 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards bins. But determining how much waste a project will produce can be difficult for both professionals and residents.
To better help customers get the right dumpster bin, Easy Dumpster Rental offers Dumpster Conversion tables to help estimate refuse by using more familiar volumes, such as brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture) and converts these units into cubic yards. Customers also benefit from the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator, which can be used be used to assess a project’s required volume and weight and the corresponding bin.
Optimize The Volume of Your Roll-off Dumpster Bin
Another way to maximize efficiency is to organize the containers to optimize efficiency. Consider the following tips:
- First, organize refuse outside the bin to whatever extent possible to get the bulk items in first, after which smaller items and debris can be fitted around these bulk items. Also, be careful to bundle long items, such as piping or wood moldings, and place them along the sides of the dumpster bin.
- Second, break down items, especially boxes, and again bundle long thin items to reduce their required volume (it is much more difficult to break down items after they have been placed in the dumpster bin).
- Third, set aside recyclable items at take them in separately for free disposal to save space for debris that has a cost associated with disposal. This is especially the case with metals, which are often heavy (every dumpster has a maximum weight) and may bring a small profit at a recycling site.