Dumpster Rental in Oakland Park, FL
Get a RollOff Unit For Your Next Project For Less
How We Excel in Low-Price Superior Service in Oakland Park:
Easy Dumpster Rental has provided over one hundred thousand dumpsters at the best price with incredibly fast service. We aim to make your home project easy and affordable and help contractors reduce costs.
- If you want outstanding rolloff service, call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- We can make landscaping, renovations, and cleanups easy and affordable.
- Construction and renovations also serviced in Oakland Park.
- Over 100,000 rentals (see customer reviews).
- Great tools like our dumpster calculator to find the right unit.
Great Savings From $30 To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee ensures the lowest prices and the highest level satisfaction for homeowners and businesses across the country.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the leader in dumpster rentals.
- See our best-price guarantee for Oakland Park.
- Save money by getting the appropriate size.
- Flat rates and no surprises.
- Submit a free quote request on our website in less than a minute.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Oakland Park, Florida Waste Disposal
Oakland Park is a city in Broward County and is home to over forty thousand people. Oakland Park is on the border with the rapidly growing city of Wilton Manors that has driven up prices in Oakland Park. New Oakland Park zoning regulations have been put in place with the intention of transforming downtown Oakland Park into a mixed-use pedestrian community with a new commuter rail station on the FEC rail line.
Oakland Park residents are provided access to Monarch Hill Landfill and Southern Waste Systems for free bulk trash and yard waste disposal. These two locations are available to Oakland Park citizens Saturdays from 8am to 4pm with up to four trips per month. Individuals must provide proof of residency and a tax bill. Facilities are located at the:
- Southern Waste Systems
2380 College Avenue
Davie, FL 33317
- Monarch Hill Landfill
2700 Wiles Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33073
Monarch Hill Landfill currently receives approximately thirty-five thousand tons of waste per day and, at its peak during South Florida’s construction boom, disposed of up to ten thousand tons of waste each day. This number has reduced as Florida’s economy has tempered and recycling activity has increased. Following the hurricanes, the landfill has been an essential resource and, in 2005 (following Hurricane Wilma), processed about one million tons of hurricane debris.
The Monarch Hill Landfill only receives non-hazardous waste including:
- Municipal solid waste (household waste).
- Debris from construction and demolition projects.
- Yard waste.
- Selective non-hazardous industrial waste.
- Contaminated non-hazardous soils.
- Ash from the waste-to-energy plant.
- Sludge from the Broward County wastewater treatment plant.
- Residuals and asbestos.
Oakland Park Dumpster Collection Rules
Oakland Park has a number of regulations regarding the use of carts in which the City collects waste.
Hazardous waste is not allowed in carts, which is outlined by the City to include:
- Gasoline and oil.
- Insecticides and pesticides.
The following construction debris is not allowed in carts for collection:
- Steel re-bar.
No Whole Furniture
- Tables and chairs.
- Couches and mattresses.
Additional items that may NOT be included in carts bins:
- Propane and acetylene gas tanks, fire extinguishers, and oxygen tanks.
- Tree limbs (over four feet long or six inches in diameter).
- Large metal items (e.g. refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, and dryers).
- Auto parts.
Further restriction of carts:
- Lids on carts must be covered at all times and carts must not be overloaded.
- The maximum weight of carts and its contents must not exceed six thousand pounds, in which cases the customer bears the responsibility of removing the excess material.
Get The Right Roll-Off Dumpster Bin For Residential or Commercial Use
Easy Dumpster Rental dumpsters range in size from ten to forty cubic meters to enable the right bin for every job. The next task is to accurately estimate the needs for a job. Easy Dumpster Rental makes this process very easy with simple and fast online tools.
- The Dumpster Rental Calculator: The Dumpster Calculator assesses the weight of refuse by identifying the types of debris (household garbage, yard waste, loose and dry earth, excavated or wet earth, loose construction debris, un-compacted metal siding, and dry or loose sand). After this, renters estimate the size of the debris and the dumpster calculation will do the rest.
- Dumpster Conversion: If you are having difficulty assessing the volume of a project, we can help with our Dumpster Conversion These tables convert cubic yards to real-world conversions, such as brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture). For example, if you estimate sixty wheelbarrows of debris the conversion tables will convert this volume to cubic yards and the appropriate bin.
- Specific Materials Estimates: You can also use our tables to get more accurate estimates of specific weight measurements for certain debris such as ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, and other materials and many other substances to more accurately predict weight.