Dumpster Rental in Ocklawaha, FL
Get Terrific Rolloff Prices With Amazing Service
How We Provide Great Roll Off Dumpster Service On Over 100,000 Bin Rentals:
Easy Dumpster Rental was founded in 2008 establishment with the goal of providing our customers with the best quality roll-off service at the most competitive price with fast and flexible service.
- Our best service guarantee certifies the lowest dumpster bin rental prices in Ocklawaha.
- We rent dumpsters for residential and commercial jobs.
- Try our simple to use dumpster conversions tables.
- Just go online to schedule a pickup when you are done.
- Customers have been satisfied for thirteen years.
Save $40, $60, $80 Or More With Us On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers the best service and savings in Ocklawaha for any job or project from temporary roll-off dumpster rentals for households and contractors to permanent waste units for companies.
- Easy Dumpster Rental will give you the best service in Ocklawaha.
- We guarantee our best-quality service.
- Our tools help you to calculate the bin size you will need.
- Flat rates are easy + no hidden fees ever.
- Request online fast rolloff quote on our website.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste and Green Initiatives in Ocklawaha, Florida
Ocklawaha is in Marion County but remains an unincorporated community, named for its proximity to the Ocklawaha River.
Ocklawaha, FL residents are encouraged to use a vast number of the drop of locations for their additional trash and recycling needs that are located throughout the Marion County. In addition to that there is an option of the Baseline Landfill in the County, which is open to the public and is located at:
5601 SE 66th Street
Ocala, FL 34480
Landfill phone: (352) 671-8465
Landfill hours: Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m
Baseline Landfill fees per weight
|Type||Per 100 pound||Per ton|
|Class 1 and Class 3 Waste|
Household garbage, furniture, agriculture,
commercial, construction and demolition and electronics.
|Mixed loads – all types|
Any mix of different types of waste.
Refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, freezers, etc.
|Yard waste – all amounts||$1.25||$25|
|Tires – Passenger and light duty truck|
(Residents who pay the solid waste assessment can
dispose of five tires per year at no charge).
|Special handling (e.g. asbestos, latex, etc.)||$5||$100|
|*Note: minimum charge is $2.|
Carney Island Recreation and Conservation Area
The Carney Island Recreation and Conservation Area is the destination for accessing Marion County’s largest lake, Lake Weir, which offers more than seven hundred acres to visitors and numerous activities. Some guests enjoy water activities such as kayaking paddle boarding, canoeing, and swimming. Guests can also picknick, walk the extensive trails, fish, and play volleyball on the multiple playgrounds. In the summer months, concessions such as soft drinks and ice cream can be purchased. Observers of nature will find deer, turkeys, and bald eagles. For more information, contact the Carney Island Recreation and Conservation Area, 13275 Southeast 115th Avenue Ocklawaha, FL 32179, at 352-671-8560.
Ocklawaha Prairie Restoration Area
Ocklawaha Prairie Restoration Area was originally a river amongst mashes that extended north from Late Griffin and was encompassed by mashes, cypress swamps and flooded forests that winded towards the St. Johns River near Palatka. Today, the areas are less extensive due to channelization by the Army Corps of Engineers, but there are still over one and one-half miles of trails that across the Ocklawaha Prairie in proximity to Lake Weir and Marshall Swamp that is revered as a bird watching reservoir and contains wetlands such as Tiger Den, Marshall Swamp, and the Bead River.
Restoration: St. Johns River Water Management District acquired over six thousand acres in the Ocklawaha Prairie Restoration Area that unleashed a restoration of the Upper Ocklawaha River Basin with the objectives of:
- Improving water quality on-site and downstream.
- Expanding flood storage and restored for two thousand and four hundred acres of wetlands.
- Wildlife preservation.
Wildlife and recreation: The Ocklawaha Prairie is a natural habitat for an ecosystem of wildlife including:
- Gopher tortoises.
- Gray foxes.
- Black bears.
- Sandhill cranes
- Herons, and egrets.
Recreational activities include:
- Wildlife viewing.
- Horseback riding.
- Waterfowl hunting.
- Camping (crewed with limited amenities).
- Boating and canoeing on the Ocklawaha river (there are no boat launches available).
Why our motto is EASY
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpster containers for rental including ten, twenty, thirty, and forty cubic yard dumpster bin containers to service any commercial or residential project. But this is not enough. We seek to also help you get the right dumpster that will be perfect for your job. This requires proper estimation of the weight and volume of your project to get the right bin. This is not easy for customers that are renting a bin for the first time or even contractors or commercial users. For this reason, Easy Dumpster Rental offers a number of advanced tools to help any customer estimate their needs for any project with ease. This is simple and accurate with the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator.
- First, select the type of waste, such as household garbage, yard waste, construction debris, and so on that you will be disposing of.
- Second, estimate the volume of your project. We make this easy through our Dumpster Conversion tables, that use real-world conversions to convert the estimated number loads of brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), to cubic yards.
- Third, once you have your estimated waste type and volume, use our Dumpster Calculator to calculate the right dumpster size. Be sure to estimate the weight of your debris, as this can increase the required cubic yards even if your volume does not exceed the bin.
Additionally, see our tables for even more accurate estimates of specific weight measurements for materials such as ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances to more accurately assess your refuse weight.