Dumpster Rental in Ocoee, FL
The Best Dumpster Service & Terrific Rates
Why We Offer Superior Roll Off Dumpster Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has an excellent staff and an extensive state of the art inventory. This is the secret to providing great rates with the best service in the business.
- We guarantee the best service in Ocoee.
- We can help after a party of an event or during a home improvement project.
- Open top units from just 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- We are the most flexible dumpster rental service in Ocoee.
- Click here to view our special deals and coupons.
Call Now And Save Up To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers our “Best Dumpster Service Guarantee” to residents of Ocoee to warrant that you get the lowest price anywhere.
- See our incredibly low rental rates in Ocoee.
- Get a professional online roll off quote in minutes.
- No games and no hidden fees
- Get the right unit with our excellent staff or our Dumpster Calculator.
- We match and beat competitors pricing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Landfill and Waste Initiatives in Ocoee, Florida
Ocoee resides in Orange County with a population of 35,579, as reported in 2010, and was founded in the 1850s by J.D. Starke. Residents are encuraged to use Orange County Landfill to drop off any additional debris and/or trash they may have in additon to weekly curbside program. The landfil is located at the:
Orange County Landfill
5901 Young Pine Road
Orlando, FL 32829
- Hours for Non-Account Customers:
Monday – Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Hours for Account Customers:
Monday – Friday: 4:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Household Hazardous Waste Accepted:
Monday – Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ocoee City Yard Waste
Both yard waste, as well as other bulk items, should follow City guidelines:
- In your yard (not in vacant lots or other properties) and within three feet of the curb. Yard waste should not be placed by the curb before 7:00 pm the day before collection and no later than 7:00 am on the day of pickup.
- Keep yard waste and bulk waste away from power lines, poles, mailboxes, or other obstructions.
- Furniture, appliances, carpets, and other bulk items are collected with your yard waste for free only if the volume is equal to or less than four cubic yards (e.g. the size of a pickup be).
- For larger items the may incur a charge for disposal, the sanitation department will photograph the time and the division will determine the cost which will be placed on the homeowner’s utility bill and will be no less than twenty dollars.
The City of Ocoee’s Public Works Department also offers the following suggestion to for residents of Ocoee to dispose of their yards wast:
- Yard waste contained in bundles, bags, or containers should weigh less than fifty pounds.
- Residents are limited to 10 bags of yard waste (or no more than four cubic yards), after which residents will be charged twenty dollars at a minimum that will show up on the homeowner’s utility bill.
- Yard waste can be placed in containers, but these containers must be approved garbage bins, should not be more than fifty gallons, and have handles and a tight-fitting lid.
- Bundles of yard clippings and tree branches should be six feet or less in length to be collected by the City (duct tape may be used to bundle yard waste).
Ocoee City Recycling
Many products can be recycled, and the goal of many city governments in Florida is to increase the level of recycling in order to decrease the demands placed on local landfills and the associated detriment to the environment. There are certain items that will not be taken by curbside pickup. Some of these items can be recycled at other facilities as follows:
- Publix, Walmart, Winn Dixie and other grocery stores can recycle plastic bags, egg cartons, and meat trays. The recycling container is often placed at the front of their stores.
- Local pack and shipping stores can often recycle styrofoam, bubble wrap, and other packing supplies.
- Office supply stores in recycle ink toner cartridges.
Ocoee City Water Conservation
The government of Ocoee seeks to conserve its water resources through a variety of methods.
- Restrictions regarding lawn watering specify certain days in which residents can water their grass according to odd or even numbered housing.
- The City of Ocoee also seeks to promote the use of barrels and holds workshops on how to use barrels to increase water resources. Cisterns and rain barrels can provide soft water that may be used for gardens and compost and reduce the pull on City resources. As the city estimates, over sixty-five percent of water consumption is taken by residential irrigation, which can be substantially reduced by the use of rain barrels.
- Protect Ocoee’s Water Resources (POWR) is a program to educate the Ocoee residents about water conservation and teach the community about the importance of water resources.
- Ocoee Water Conservation Incentive & Rebate Program encourages and helps customers install water conserving fixtures and devise, such as rain sensors or water efficient spray heads, with rebates often of fifty percent (city inspection required in some cases).
Roll-Off Dumpster Bin Volume Estimations
Dumpster containers, which are measured rented in volumes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards, can be difficult to estimate which one is needed of a landscaping, construction, or home improvement project. At Easy Dumpster Rental we make this easy through our Dumpster Conversion tables. These simple tables enable the accurate translation to real-world conversions such as brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture).