Dumpster Rental in Oldsmar, FL
Get Great Service & Low Bin-Unit-Rental Prices
How We Offer Oldsmar Superior Dumpster Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has a massive inventory and variety of roll-off bin containers that enables us to offer the lowest prices and best service.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees exceptional service in Oldsmar.
- Smaller dumpsters are perfect for homeowners.
- Large dumpsters for construction and demolitions projects.
- Easy online rental and online pickup form.
- We value our great customers.
Save In the Ballpark Of $100 On Your Next Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Cost:
We continuously strive to save every customer their hard earned money on their projects by fast and flexible service provided at the lowest rates available.
- Save stress, time, and money at Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Online bin quotes are fast and project specific.
- Flat rates are genuine with zero hidden fees.
- Great online dumpster calculator tool is designed to help you save more.
- Our mission is to save our customers money.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Environmental Management Program and Few Facts About Oldsmar
Oldsmar is a city in Pinellas County, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. The City manages both garbage collection and recycling for its residents. The City’s Environmental Management Program implements programs to safeguard the sanitary sewer system and water reclamation facility from harmful wastewater or illicit discharges. To this end, the Program is responsible for the issuing of permits to all industrial users and the inspection of industrial and commercial users and privately owned lift stations.
Pinellas County notes that over seventy-five percent of refused could be processed as recycling and aspires to increase the rate of recycling beyond these rates. According to information from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP), Pinellas and Hillsborough counties both lead the state of Florida in recycling efforts. As noted by the FDEP’s 2016 annual recycling rates for individual counties and the entire state convey that both Pinellas and Hillsborough both recycled at a rate of eighty-two percent. In addition, both Pinellas and Hillsborough counties utilize waste-to-energy facilities that reduce the volume of much of the waste that is sent to landfills to an incinerated ash that is about ten percent of its original volume. Pinellas also provides tours, publications, and speakers and litter cleanup events to promote recycling and waste reduction offers free resources designed to help its residents learn about recycling, proper waste disposal, and saving water.
Household Electronics and Chemical Collection Center (HEC3):
Household Electronics and Chemical Collection Center (HEC3)is a disposal location for certain household waste that is operated by Pinellas County Solid Waste. Residents of Oldsmar and the County may dispose of electronics and hazardous chemicals free of charge.
Electronics (or white goods) that may be disposed of at HEC3:
- Cell phones and smartphones.
- Computer towers/CPUs, hard drives, CD drives, laptops, tablets, and monitors (limit of five computers).
- Rechargeable batteries (should be removed from device and place device in the garbage).
- Televisions (must be whole and there is a limit of six).
Chemicals that may be disposed of at HEC3:
- Automotive fluids and motor oil (limit of 1 five gallon container).
- Regular household batteries and vehicle batteries, and rechargeable button or vehicle batteries (note: alkaline batteries may be put in the garbage).
- Fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides.
- Pool chemicals.
- Paint remover and paint thinner.
- Cleaners, solvents, wood preservatives, and cooking oil.
- Fluorescent bulbs and other mercury-containing devices (limit of twelve fluorescent bulbs).
- Automotive fuel, gasoline, or kerosene (limit of five five-gallon containers).
- Latex and oil paint (limit of twenty one-gallon containers or five five-gallon containers).
- Smoke detectors.
The Household Electronics and Chemical Collection Center is the location of The Swap Shop. The Swap Shop provides used household products that include things like paint, cleaners, and automotive fluids to residents of Pinellas County for free. The term “swap” may be misleading, as there is no need to provide products in return, but only to utilize the products. The Swamp Shop staff notes that quantities vary with timing and that electronics are not included at the Swap Shop.
Best Practices for Renting a Roll-Off Bin Dumpster
Easy Dumpster Rental provides a wide range of residential and commercial projects at the lowest price. In addition, the company helps its customers maximize the efficiency of their dumpster:
- Renters can get much more waste in a dumpster bin if they set aside small items and debris and hold back smaller debris to make room to organize larger items and then fill in with smaller debris.
- Some renters also save space by taking time to break down certain items before being placed in the dumpster.
- Finally, experienced contractors separate recyclable items (particularly metals that are often worth money) to save space in the bin for refuse.