Dumpster Rental in Opa-locka, FL
Grab The Best Dumpster-Can Price & Service
How Easy Dumpster Rental Excels In Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental has provided over one hundred thousand bins to satisfied customers because it offers a superior dumpster rental service.
- In Opa-locka, enjoy our guarantee of excellence.
- We serve all kinds of construction and residential projects.
- We will get you the perfect size bin for your project.
- Our satisfied customers love our personalized service.
- Contact us to learn more.
Big Savings Of $100 Or More On Dumpster Renal Cost:
If you want the most affordable dumpster bin with high-end service, Easy Dumpster Rentals is the company of choice.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s prices are unassailable.
- Prices are guaranteed to be the lowest in Opa-locka.
- Calculate exactly what you need to curtail costs.
- Quotes are swift and accurate.
- Join or review our many pleased customers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Opa-locka Background & Recycling
Opa-locka is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The City is known for its vast collection of Moorish Revival architecture, a tradition that was initiated by the City’s founder, Glenn Curtiss. The Name of Op-locka is of Seminole native Indians origins (“Opa-tisha-wocka-locka”), and is though to describe a wooded hammock in a swamp.
Miami-Dade County businesses are responsible to establish the appropriate recycling programs for employees and tenants and must do so through a private hauler. Businesses that fail to comply with the requirement to recycle may be fined three hundred dollars to as much as nine hundred and fifty dollars based on the businesses’ square footage. Companies must three of the following materials:
- Glass items.
- Plastic produces.
- Aluminum cans and aluminum scrap.
- Steel (cans, scrap).
- Other metals (scrap production materials).
- High-grade office paper products.
- Mixed paper products such as junk mail.
- Cardboard (corrugated).
- Wood items.
- Textiles items.
The County also defines establishments that are four units or more must recycle newspaper, glass, plastic, and aluminum and tin cans.
The City offer businesses Standard Program and four modified recycling programs. Under the Standard Program, the business uses a hauler for recycling that is required to report the recycling amounts of materials to Miami-Dade County. If the Standard option is not desirable, businesses can select one of the four the following options that best meet their needs:
- Self-hauling: A business can haul its recycling itself to a recycler to be processed and may also work with a hauler for other items that are not self-hauled. To participate, businesses must complete an Affidavit, conduct a Waste Survey, and provide copies of vendor receipts for recyclable items collected.
- Post-collection separation: Items can be collected by an authorized hauler that delivers items to a facility where they are then separated into categories and then counted by the recycling firm and not the hauler at the collection.
- Substitutions: If businesses may have a Waste Survey completed that finds unique allocations of recyclable waste, they may be justified to substitute required recyclables for ones that are not specified on the list.
- Businesses with abnormally low levels of recycling may conduct a Waste Survey to demonstrated that each of the recyclable items on the list constitutes less than five percent of the businesses total waste.
How to Avoid Extra Costs When Renting a Roll-off Dumpster Bin
Easy Dumpster Rental it is not enough to provide great dumpster bin rentals at the lowest cost. We also want to make sure our customers have great experiences. One way we help is by offering advice to avoid extra costs that arise from common mistakes. Here are some helpful guidelines:
- It is important that no items are blocking access to the dumpster when it is ready to be collected, which can obstruct machinery and crews and may accrue fees.
- Make sure that the refuse in the bin does not exceed the top to enable the mechanical truck to pick up the bin for disposal.
- It is easy to forget about weight and only think in terms of volume; however, if you bin exceeds the weight limit it can result in penalty fees. Therefore, use our online Dumpster Calculator and online estimators to make sure you are within the weight limits.
- Hazardous waste is prohibited in dumpsters and can incur fees if detected at the landfill and is bad for the environment and public health. Hence, it is important to be sure hazardous waste is not accidentally placed in dumpster bins.
- Projects that take place in gated or secured communities require that the business, contractor, or homeowner make arrange for access for both the delivery and collection of the dumpster bin.