Dumpster Rental in Oviedo, FL
Get The Best Roll Off Container Price Ever
How We Exceed In Roll Off Dumpster Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental is both fast and very flexible. If you are in a hurry it is no problem; Easy Dumpster Rental can provide a dumpster in Oviedo within twenty-four hours or even faster.
- See our best service guarantee for Oviedo.
- We support construction, renovation, landscaping, and other projects.
- To find the right size, see our dumpster conversions.
- Same day service and flexible rentals.
- Thirteen years of satisfied customers.
Save As Much As $100 On Your Refuse Bin Rental Cost:
Over the past thirteen years, Easy Dumpster Rental has led the industry with superior rates and service that help homeowners and residents maximize efficiency, speed, and savings.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees that its prices are better than the competition in Oviedo.
- No tricks: what you see is what you get.
- See our low-price estimate for your project online.
- Customers come back again and again for our prices.
- Coupons also help our customers save.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Debris Disposal in Oviedo, Florida
Oviedo is a city in Seminole County that is known for its historic buildings. Although it was originally a rural community, it has grown in recent years. By 2010, the population had increased by over seven thousand residents to over thirty-three thousand, which represents an increase of more than twenty-five percent.
Residents of the Oviedo, Florida can make a use of the Seminole County Landfill with a proof of the residency and a current Utility Bill to dispose of their additional waste. This is a C&D Type of a Landfil and is located at the:
Seminole County Landfill
1930 E. Osceola Road
Geneva, FL 32732
Phone: (407) 665-8200
Landfill Operating Hours: 7 Days a Week – 7:30am – 5:30pm
Solid Waste Objectives and Measures
The City of Oviedo has proposed legislation for a number of measures to improve solid waste disposal. The main objective of this effort was to provide solid waste services for existing city needs while expanding recycling and reducing landfill disposal volumes for the City while maintaining cost efficiency. The stated goal of the City has several subsequent objectives and measure that the City plans to take to reach its overall goal.
1) Reduce the Solid Waste Stream: The City would like to reduce the movement of solid waste to by supporting recycling efforts. These new programs will seek to reduce and divert the solid waste produced by the city by thirty percent each year. These programs include:
- The Residential Recycling Program, which will continue the promotion of single-family residential recycling.
- The Support of Seminole County Recycling Program, which will support County mechanisms to sort, handle, and market recyclables.
- The Residential Yard Waste Program, which is designed to mandate hauling services in the City to collect, to separate yard waste, and dispose of the solid waste through a process approved by the FDEP.
- Public Education Program to engender community understanding and participation in both solid waste and recycling programs.
- Location of Recycling Solid Waste Receptacles is a measure that sought to revise Land Development Regulation of the City to place receptacles that utilize storage of solid waste.
2) The Protection from Diseases and Nuisances is a City program to protect its residents from diseases and nuisances caused by improper waste disposal.
- Promotion of Anti-litter Practices is an anti-litter education campaign.
- Enforcement of Litter Control program seeks to enforce litter control through the City’s Code Enforcement program.
- Solid Waste Hauler Franchise Agreement is a measure to review solid waste contractors each year.
- Adopt-A-Road Program encourages private funds for roads.
3) A third objective is the Maintenance of Level of Service Consistent with Seminole County Facilities, which will attempt to mirror the County generation rates at the Osceola Landfill and the Central Transfer through the following measures:
- The City will adopt levels of service standards consistent with Seminole County through the Level of Service Standards program.
- Operation of Solid Waste Programs will operate the solid waste program through user fees, grants, etc. instead of ad valorem taxes.
- The Waste Management Interlocal Agreement pursues intergovernmental measure to coordinate the City with Seminole County as provided in the Solid Waste Management Act.
Maximize the Efficiency of a Roll-off Bin Dumpster
Easy Dumpster Rental offers ten, twenty, thirty, and forty cubic yard dumpster sizes to allow our customer to get the right dumpster for any commercial or residential project. In addition, we like to help our customers maximize the efficiency of their bins to get the most for their money. Many dumpster bin users–even experienced commercial contractors–throw debris into the bin until it is full. We offer several tips to get a much greater value from your dumpster bin:
- Organize outside of the bin and retain smaller items and loose debris. This will allow you to strategically place larger items in the bin and then use smaller and loose refuse to fill in around the larger items.
- Breaking down items with a box cutter and a hammer can greatly increase your bin’s capacity.
- Metals can often be taken to a site where they will bring a small reward (but not a cost). By eliminating these and other items as you go, you can reduce the amount of cubic feet that you need.