Dumpster Rental in Palm Springs, FL
Get A Roll Off Dumpster in 24 Hours Or Less
Why We Offer A Top-Notch Roll Off Dumpster Service:
One of Easy Dumpster Rental’s secrets is our large inventory of different sized dumpsters that are suitable for any job, big or small. We are professionals and we get the job done right.
- Our dumpster guarantee is to provide the best service for the least money.
- We service demolitions, construction, renovations, and landscaping projects in Palm Springs.
- We have smaller bins for spring-cleaning, home moves, and other projects.
- Fit the bin unit to any sized job.
- You can have waste removed and the bin returned to your site.
Discounts Range From $20 To $100 Will Help You Save On Your Dumpster Rental:
Have you ever jumped at a deal with a great price only to find hidden costs? At Easy Dumpster Rental our flat rates offer the lowest real prices anywhere in Florida.
- Easy Dumpster Rental surpasses the competition in Palm Springs.
- Get a fast quote in advance to see your potential savings.
- Our flat rates reflect true prices, not fake gimmicks.
- You may even be eligible for special offers.
- Time is money and we can deliver a bin in 24 hours.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Palm Springs Waste Collection
Palm Springs is a City in Palm Beach County that had nearly nineteen thousand people in 2010. The City was created in 1958, which was believed to be named after the resort city of Palm Springs, California.
The City of Palm Springs collects the following waste from its residents:
- Garbage that includes kitchen waste and household waste that is not appropriate for recycling.
- Yard trash, such as tree branches (no more than four feet in length and four inches in diameter), shrub clippings, grass clippings, leaves, and pine needles.
- Bulk trash includes large items that cannot be fitted into refuse bins or bags for curbside pickup (e.g. refrigerators, cooking ranges, washers and dryers, furniture, and appliances). Bulk trash does NOT include construction materials, parts from old cars, large rocks (boulders), and tree trunks.
- Items for recycling should be placed in separate household collection bins according to their category. Plastic items, steel and aluminum cans, milk and juice cartons, and glass bottles (and jars) should be placed in blue bins provided by the city. Yellow bins should be used for all other forms of paper, cardboard, and cardboard boxes, which must be broken down to pieces no larger than three square feet.
Roll Off Dumpster Container Permits and Regulations
In most cases, the City of Palm Springs require a permit for storage containers and construction dumpster bin containers. Container permits are required for any such bin container that will be located on any property for more than a period of seventy-two hours. The fee for storage and construction bin containers is fifty dollars. Other regulations stipulate:
- The size of the storage container or dumpster must not exceed the height of the roofline of the home or building and cannot get in the way of right of ways or the City’s easements and drainage systems.
- If bin units are situated in the front of the house or building, then the units must be on the driveway.
- In cases in which the National Weather Service issues a tropical storm watch or a hurricane watch, the City requires that the local residents on properties with roll-off storage or dumpster bins make every reasonable effort to remove the bin prior to the storm and hurricane and, if unable to remove the bin, residents are required to secure the container to withstand wind of up to 150 mph.
Get the Perfect Roll Off Dumpster Container for any Project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters anywhere from our small ten cubic yard units to immense forty cubic yard containers. Our expansive inventor enables the customer to get the most efficient container for any job without wasting money on a bin that is too large or exceeding capacity on an insufficient bin. At the same time, Easy Dumpster Rental understands that determining the right size bin is not easy even for experienced contractors. For this reason, we offer simple online tools to easily estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume.
Weight: The weight of your material affects the container that you will need and can be the most difficult to assess. Begin by using the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator.
The first step is to determine the type of waste that a project will produce. Consider the following options:
- Household garbage.
- Yard waste.
- Loose and dry earth.
- Excavated or wet earth.
- Loose construction debris.
- Un-compacted metal siding.
- Dry or loose sand.
Second, choose your length, width, and height of your expected waste and debris. Our Dumpster Calculator will then calculate the right dumpster for your project. In addition, certain projects have varying materials (some of which may be heavier) and can benefit from more precise estimations. For this we have tables for materials, such as ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, and other substances, to more accurately predict weight.