Dumpster Rental in Palmetto Bay, FL
Get Perfect Roll-off Service & Best Price
How We Deliver The Best Dumpster Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental makes life easy with its extensive inventory of high-quality dumpsters, from massive dumpsters made for large commercial projects, such as shopping, office, and garage complexes, to smaller containers for local businesses, such as residential remodeling and landscaping projects.
- We have an over thirteen-year record of great service.
- Bins available for residential and commercial construction projects.
- Our bins range from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Flexible rental periods are available.
- See what people say about Easy Dumpster Rental.
Save Big From $100 Or Even More On A Roll-Off Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental strives to get you the lowest price for your dumpster bin with great service so that you just can’t refuse to rent from us and will come back again and again.
- In Palmetto Bay, see our best dumpster service guarantee.
- Thirteen years of low-price bin rentals.
- Online quotes show you’re the rate in advance.
- When we quote, there are no tricks.
- Save money by using our Dumpster Calculator.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment and Waste in Palmetto Bay, FL
Palmetto Bay is a suburb of Miami and a part of Miami-Dade County, Florida and is home to over twenty-three thousand people. Palmetto Bay consists of areas formerly of the Cutler and East Perrine and was not incorporated until 2002.
Guiding Environmental Principles
The City of Palmetto Bay aspires to protect and preserve its natural environment and has committed itself to ten guiding principles:
First, Palmetto Bay is dedicated to the goal of sustainability for current and future inhabitants of Palmetto Bay.
Second, the City has designated as a high priority the protection, preservation, and the restoration of the natural environment.
Third, Palmetto Bay believes that the quality of the environment, economic health, and social interests are all interrelated and interdependent concepts in which the protection and preservation of the environment run parallel to the long-term social and economic development of the community.
Fourth, the City seeks to make policy and legislation that positively affects the long-term sustainability of Palmetto Bay and inspire other stakeholders to act similarly.
Fifth, the City promotes environmental awareness and education and seeks to engender greater civic responsibility and participation.
Sixth, Palmetto Bay coordinates its local goals with regional, national, and international issues while establishing strategic links with the state and national government as well as local and international NGOs.
Seventh, the City addresses constraints on available financial resources for sustainability by prioritizing the most important and cost-effective issues.
Eighth, the City is committed to procuring products and services by residents, businesses, and institutions that are environmentally responsible.
Ninth, the City pursues local partnerships across sectors through the government, businesses, residents and other stakeholders to develop solutions to complex multi-sector environmental concerns.
Finally, the City employs what it terms the “Precautionary Principle” to continually establish a wide range of alternatives to a given proposal and analyses and the selection of alternative that best limits the threat to public health and the environment.
Bulk Waste Pickup
Palmetto Bay residents may receive regular curbside pickup through Miami-Dade County. In addition, residents may also request bulk items be collected by the city. These may include:
- Furniture and other items can be placed outside for bulk pickup including items such as sofas, tables, chairs and even cabinets or rolled carpets.
- Appliances including stoves, refrigerators, water heaters, washers and dryers (note: refrigerator and freezer doors must be removed).
- Large household items such as bathtubs, sinks, and toilets.
- Mattresses can be placed out for bulk pickup service but must be in a plastic bag and sealed with waterproof tape.
- Chain link and picket fences no higher than five feet and rolled.
- Yard waste, such as tree cuttings, no more than five feet in length.
- Construction debris (e.g. steel concrete, brick, asphalt, roofing, lumber, drywall, and tile) up to one cubic yard in volume.
- Electronics are accepted the City prefers residents take them to one of the Home Chemical Collection Centers or a Trash and Recycling Center.
- Power tools (including lawnmowers) are accepted but must be disabled and free of fluids.
How to Easily Rent and Return a Roll Off Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental, the best way to begin the process of renting a roll off dumpster bin is to get a quote online and schedule your bin drop-off, which can be arranged within twenty-four hours. When a customer finishes a job, they need only to go online to request dumpster pickup and set a date for its removal. In some cases, clients require that their dumpster is not just emptied once, but multiple times over the life of a project. For these clients, Easy Dumpster Rental designed its “Dump and Return” service. With Dump and Return, bins are emptied and promptly returned to the site. This service can be provided with a set schedule or more flexible methods depending on needs of each client.