Dumpster Rental in Pembroke Park, FL
Act Now To Receive Our Lowest Priced Open Top RollOff
How Our Service Transcends Our Competitors:
Some of our competitors are always looking for the “big fish” to make money. At Easy Dumpster Rental, we have built our business by treating all of our customers as VIPs and offering excellent service to everyone.
- Our service is just plain spectacular.
- We don’t want you to think about your trash.
- Getting a roll-off dumpster is fun and easy with Easy Dumpster Rental.
- We excel in great service and repeat business.
- Call us with any questions.
Lock-In Savings Of $90 To $110 On Your Next Open-Top Container Rental Cost:
At Easy Dumpster Rental, we love to undercut the competition’s prices–that’s why we do it every time. If you want a high-quality rollaway container for the best price anywhere, give us a call or get an online quote.
- We undertake to provide the lowest prices anywhere.
- Easy Dumpster rental quotes are unshakable.
- Our customers love saving money.
- Our low prices even astound the competition.
- Slow service can cost a lot, but fast flexible service save time and money
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Pembroke Park Origins and Future
Pembroke Park is a town in Florida’s Broward County that sits on the southeast coast of the state. Its name is simply derived from its location along Pembroke Road. Pembroke Park was incorporated in 1957 and, at that time, consisted mainly of nurseries, quarries, and modest homes. Today, half of its residents live in mobile homes. The geography of Pembroke Park, which is just over one and one-half square miles, has over one-half mile of lakes, making for a charming town in an excellent location in Florida’s hub of economic growth.
Pembroke Park and Broward County Electronic Recycling
Do you have a television or computer that is out of service and you don’t know how to dispose of it? Due to Pembroke Park’s Participation Agreement with Broward County for the disposal of household hazardous waste and electronics, residents of Pembroke Park and Broward County can deposit electronics at the following locations:
- North Residential Drop-Off Center is located at 2780 N. Powerline Road in Pompano Beach and is open Saturday and the third Friday of each month from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Central Residential Drop-Off Center is located at 5490 Reese Road in Davie and is open on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- South Residential Drop-Off Center is located at 5601 W. Hallandale Beach Boulevard in West Park and is open on Saturday and the first Friday of each month from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Broward County’s Drop-off Centers accept a variety of electronic items including:
- Televisions and DVD/VCR players.
- Cell phones and chargers.
- Telephones and pagers.
- Answering machines and fax machines.
- Computers, monitors, keyboards, and mice.
- Computer cables, routers, and wires.
- Printers and cartridges.
- Scanners and copiers.
- Flash drives and hard drives.
- Radios, stereos, and speakers.
- Rechargeable batteries
- Satellite boxes and cables boxes.
Broward County’s Drop-off Centers DO NOT ACCEPT the following electronic items:
- Alkaline batteries (which generally can be placed with regular garbage).
- Bio-hazardous waste.
- Business-generated items.
- Microwaves and other small appliances.
How to Rent a Roll-off Dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental
Renting a dumpster is easy at Easy Dumpster Rental. Just follow the easy steps:
- First, assess the size of the project that you are doing and the weight that it will generate. Our staff can help with this process. The Easy Dumpster Rental conversion tables will translate the estimated number of waste bins, wheelbarrows loads, or pickup truck loads into cubic yards. Easy Dumpster Rental online estimators also help to more precisely estimate certain materials, such as roofing and tiles that may weigh more. After you have types of materials (e.g. household garbage, yard waste, loose and dry earth, excavated or wet earth, construction debris, metal siding, and dry or loose sand) and the amounts of each, enter this information into the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator to get the dumpster size that you need.
- The second step is to get a quote for your dumpster. You may request a quote by phone or through via our online fast quotes, which takes just minutes. You can pay for your dumpster rental in advance with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Thirds, select the time that you would like to receive your roll-off dumpster container. Generally, you will need to allow forty-eight hours for us to get you a container, but we can expedite the process in twenty-four hours in some cases. It is not necessary that you are present to receive your dumpster; however, it is better to do so if you have special instructions for the driver.
- Fourth, fill up your dumpster with your waste. Generally, rental periods last for about fourteen days. If you need to extend your time, let us know. Also, we have a “Dump and Return” service available if you fill your dumpster and need it emptied. Remember that no hazardous materials are allowed in waste containers.
- When you are all done, you can simply go to our website and place an order for pickup. Be sure that the area is clear for the truck to collect your dumpster and, if you live in a gated community, make arrangements for the driver.