Dumpster Rental in Penney Farms, FL
Seize Savings Today On A Dumpster Bin
Why Our Service Is Truly High-Class:
Easy Dumpster Rental has rented over one hundred thousand dumpsters. Through hard work, we have developed the industry standard for reliable, personal service with the guaranteed lowest rates.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s business model has revolutionized the industry.
- Got a big project? We have a big 30-yard bin to help.
- We also service small projects with speed and efficiency.
- Prompt delivery and pickup are expected.
- The others treat you like garbage; we take it away with a smile.
Lock-In A Savings Of Up To $120 In Costs On You Next Dumpster Rental:
Have you ever made a purchase that promised be cheap but only provided bad service and hidden fees? To avoid this, just rent your dumpster with the professionals at Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Availability impacts prices, and Easy Dumpster rental has a great bin inventory.
- We have rollaway bins near you.
- Get the tawdriest rollaway containers rental in Penny Farms.
- Request a dumpster quote and get a response right away.
- When you receive a price estimate, you get an honest, static, flat rate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Penney Farms and J.C. Penney
Most people in the country visited a J.C. Penney at some point. However, the founder of the national franchise also founded Penney Farms in Clay County, Florida in 1927. The original vision of a farming community was deflated by a stock market crash and the Town of Penney Farms was redesigned as a home for Christian clergy and missionaries to retire, a purpose that it still serves today.
Waste Disposal Options
If you are working on a project on Penney Farms that may create some waste, such as serious landscaping, ripping out a deck, or replacing a roof, it is generally best to rent a dumpster to get rid of the waste efficiently. Many people are surprised to find out how affordable a 10-cubic yard rollaway dumpster is, which starts at $299 at Easy Dumpster Rental. However, if you have some additional waste that can’t fit in your dumpster or some hazardous waste that is not allowed, Clay County offers its Environmental Convenience Centers.
Environmental Convenience Centers are increasing in popularity because they offer an alternative way to dispose of standard trash (or what is referred to as municipal waste) as well as special waste that includes e-waste (e.g. appliances, computers, monitors, printers, televisions, radio equipment, etc.), motor oil, batteries, cooking oils, and tires. These items may be taken to the following Centers:
- The Clay Hill Environmental Convenience Center in Middleburg at 5869 County Road 218.
- Doctors Inlet Environmental Convenience Center located at 288 Sleepy Hollow Road in Middleburg.
- The Keystone Heights Environmental Convenience Center in Keystone Heights at 5505 County Road 214.
- The Long Bay Environmental Convenience Center at 1589 Long Bay Road, Middleburg.
Residents that have hazardous waste, such as paint, pesticides, solvents, propane tanks, explosives, and other items should take these materials to the Rosemary Hill Solid Waste Management Facility (SWMF).
Maximizing Your Dumpster Volume
At Easy Dumpster Rental, we want to make everyone to benefit from our more than fifteen years of experience so that they are like an instant dumpster rental expert. To do this, we often advise on ways to save fees or extra fines and maximize the dumpster efficiency.
One thing that we do offer advice on how to fill a dumpster. This may sound easy; but as we throw things into a seemingly bottomless dumpster at first, it quickly starts filling up. Many companies like to charge their customers excess volume, but we prefer to help our customers maximize their value without having to rent a larger unit:
- Recycle: One tip is to recycle everything that you can. Recycling is often free. If you have metals, then you can even get some cash in some cases. This process is both environmentally friendly, but also save room for debris that will cost much more to dispose of if you go over your volume or weight limits.
- Break down: In Penny Farms, it is hot, and breaking down waste with a hammer is often not what we want to do. But certain items, like door frames, are very bulky in you dumpster container and will eat up too much space. So be sure to keep a crowbar and hammer nearby.
- Organize strategically: A final tip is to wait befor you throw items in your dumpster bin and stretegically organize your waste. There are often three categories: long and thin, bulky, and filler. Long items, such as a gutter, should be placed along the bottom on the side, and not horizontally, if possible, with other similar items. Bulk items should go in the lower middle. And then filler, like asphalt or chunks of drywall can to around these large items.
Follow these tips, and you will be amazed at how much value get be gained from your rollaway dumpster unit.