Dumpster Rental in Perry, FL
Get An Exceptional Roll-Off Deal Today
How We Offer Marvelous Rolling Dumpster Rental Service:
The secret to great service is to treat each customer individually to meet their specific needs. This is why Easy Dumpster Rental customizes its service to every client and their specific project.
- Just tell us when you want your dumpster to arrive and then disappear.
- Dumpsters are perfect for cleaning projects, home moves, or organization.
- We offer durable containers of all sizes.
- Our staff can help you find the right size dumpster for your job.
- Customers rave about our service.
Take Hold Of Your Opportunity To Save $110 On Your Rolling-Can Cost:
If you need a rolling dumpster for a project, the last thing you want to do is overpay for trash removal. Easy Dumpster Rental can service your project for less every time.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s rates obliterate the competition.
- We have extinguished hidden fees and small print.
- Sign up for special offers.
- Call to get an estimate or get a fast online quote.
- Save money and concentrate on your project.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
The Historic City of Perry
The City of Perry is located southeast of Tallahassee in Taylor County. One of the pride of Perry is its small hometown atmosphere and historic flavor that has become increasingly rare Florida’s expanding population and developments. To enjoy this history and embrace a reminiscent version of Florida, the City has established a walking tour of the historical roots of the Perry. Some historic Perry attractions include:
- Greystone is a mansion that was built in the early 1900s by Judge Faulkner.
Wells Jewellers is a classical building that, in the 1950s, offered a jewel shop in the front and an automotive garage in the back.
- In the 1900s, the Dansby Building began as Mamie Joe Wilder’s a grocery store and was later repurposed to be a florist shop until the 1950s the sine became the local “Five and Dime” store.
- Beggs Funeral home, which today looks like a church, with a white, steeply, facade because, as of 1905, it was the First Presbyterian Church in Perry. The sanctuary served as a place of worship until 1998.
- The Capital City Bank is also called the “Dixie Taylor Hotel” and was built in the 1900s. It has since become an office for Attorney Byron Butler and later the First Federal Bank.
- Perry office supply was originally the site of the First National Bank and later the local theatre.
- The Schwartz Building was erected in the 1900s and has since sold groceries and furniture with a law office upstairs.
- The Old Perry Shoe Store began as a large restaurant with a bus stop in the back of the building that provided a regular cliental of travelers
- Perry Historic Station is the site of the train depot that was built in 1918 and in 2001 was bought and resorted by Main Street Perry, Inc.
- The former old county jail from 1922 to 1958 is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and contains the original gallows.
Taylor County Roll-Off Sites:
The County operates nine Solid Waste Collection Centers (known locally as Roll-Off sites) conveniently located throughout the county that receive household garbage, yard waste, and trash. Residents may contact the Environmental Services Office at 838-3533 to be advised of the closest site to their home or you may look at the complete schedule on the County’s website.
Taylor County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program
Taylor County offers a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program. The program provides a collection center at the Environmental Services Main Office at 3750 U.S. Hwy 98 West, Perry. Items that may be dropped-off at the collection center include the following:
- Certain automotive products, such as lead acid batteries, used motor oil and used oil filters, antifreeze, fuel additives, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and rust removers.
- Yard products, such as fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, fumigants, and Nematicides.
- Pool chemicals, including chlorine muriatic acid soda ash.
- Paint products (water-based latex paints, oil-based paints, wood stains and preservatives, wood bleach, aerosol paint, strippers, thinners, and mineral spirits and turpentine).
- Additional substances that are accepted and the Center include oven cleaner, brass polish, drain cleaner, fabric dye, silver cleaner, lamp oil Lighter fluid, flea dips, aerosol hairspray, empty propane tanks, batteries (rechargeable and button), Mercury thermometers, and Compact fluorescent light bulbs.
Items That Can be Include in Trash
Certain things may seem like they are hazardous waste items but, in fact, can be included in the trash for Perry City and Taylor County residents. These items include:
- Dried paint with the lid removed
- Empty containers of things like paint and aerosol cans)
- Shampoo for your carpet.
- Sunscreen, baby oil, and hand lotion.
- Alkaline batteries.
- Oily rags.
- Cooking oil that is soaked up with paper, sand, or kitty litter.