Dumpster Rental in Plant City, Florida
Grab The Best RollOff-Unit Price & Service
Why We Superior Roll Off Bin Rental Service:
Regardless of whether you are doing a major demolition or a small project in your home or even cleaning house, Easy Dumpster Rental can service any project with the right roll-off container.
- We have been giving fair and honest service for over thirteen years.
- We also service commercial and private construction projects from roofing to moving.
- Anything you need from 10 to 40-yard bins.
- Our rental periods are flexible for customer satisfaction.
- See what other people say about Easy Dumpster Rental.
Big Money Savings of $100 On A Roll-Off Bin Rental Cost:
Here at Easy Dumpster Rental, we are confident that you won’t come across another competitor that can offer you the same quality of services at an equal price.
- See our Best Dumpster Service Guarantee for Plant City.
- We are proud thirteen years of best prices.
- Our rates are both low and flat.
- Our online tools are great: see our Dumpster Calculator.
- Online quotes are also available.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste drop Off in Plant City, Florida
Plant City is an incorporated city in Hillsborough County and has about 34,721 citizens as of the 2010 census. The city was named after the railroad developer, Henry D. Plant, but some have come to think that the name is a celebration of the natural beauty and cultivation of many desirable fruits and vegetables, including strawberries, which thrive in Plant City’s rich soil. The City also has an annual Florida Strawberry Festival that is attended by people from around the country and Plant City remains the largest producer of strawberries in Florida.
Residents can make use of the Alderman’s Ford Solid Waste Facility when in need of disposing of more trash than their weekly curbside garbage program. Photo ID and Tax assessment are required. No ID necessary when disposing off general recyclables – photo ID required for following two items paint and electronics. Residents are limited to disposing of ten cubic yards of solid trash. Each resident can dispose of up to 12 tires each year as part of their annual assessment.The facility is located at the:
Alderman’s Ford Solid Waste Facility
9402 County Road 39
Plant City, FL 33567
Phone: (813) 272-5680
Facility Hours: Monday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for hand-unloading only
Items accepted here:
- bulk items
The City of Plant City benefits from its geographically rich soil, but also has over twenty-two square miles of urban, suburban, and rural lands that are located on the Gulf that are situated along a storm track that follows the Atlantic, the Caribbean, and the Gulf. As such, Plant City is at risk of severe tornadoes, tropical storms, and hurricanes.
In 2004, for example, the city was hit by three tropical storms within just two months, generating massive debris and collection and disposal needs. The City utilized about one hundred City employees and reassigned City equipment to remove debris and was further assisted by local contractors to remove approximately one hundred thousand cubic yards of debris and other material.
Most recently, Plant City and the wider Hillsborough County were on the track of Hurricane Irma, which created about fifty thousand cubic yards of debris. Again, the City worked with local contractors and regular staff and reassigned equipment to meet the post-hurricane demand for debris removal. Both city crews and private contractors worked 12-hour days six days a week for sixteen days to remove the debris.
Plant City’s Department of Public Works has also developed a program to manage large amounts of waste that follow natural disasters, such as hurricanes and severe tropical storms. The program places emphasis on:
- The need to make initial estimates of damage.
- Methods to assess the amounts of debris generated after a natural disaster.
- Strategies to promptly restore critical infrastructure.
Regular Yard Waste
Yard waste is still a significant duty for the City, even without the occurrence of natural disasters. As such, the City offers the following guidelines to its residents:
- Leaves and Grass Clippings: Items such as leaves and grass clippings are best placed in plastic bags and should not exceed thirty gallons in volume or fifty pounds in weight. Residents should take care to use bags that are at least one and one-half millimeters thick to avoid breakage and fasten bags with fastening methods such as a twisty or tape). Leaves and grass clipping may also be placed in cardboard boxes.
- Large Yard Waste Pieces: Tree limbs and larger items must be placed separately from other waste and stacked between the resident’s curb and the right-of-way no later than 7:00 am on the day of pickup service.
- Excessive Yard Waste: Residents that find themselves with large amounts of yard waste or large heavy items should call to schedule a special pickup at 813-6594222. The City will provide one free load per year per residence. Yard waste generated from commercial activities should not be placed by the curb.
How to Rent, Empty, and Remove a Roll-off Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental, you can begin by getting a quote on our website and schedule a drop-off date as soon as within twenty-four hours. As you use your dumpster, you may dispose of refuse through the most convenient means. First, you may simply request dumpster pickup online when you are ready specifying the most convenient day for a pickup. Easy Dumpster Rental also offers “Dump and Return” in which the dumpster is emptied and returned to the site either according to a regular preplanned schedule or more flexible method. These empty dumpster return services can be enormously useful, especially to contractors.