Dumpster Rental in Punta Gorda, FL
Get A Low-Cost RollOff Fast & Cheap
Why Our Service Makes Us The Industry Leader:
We have a vast selection of dumpsters that are sturdy enough to handle enormous amounts of weight and that are built to handle any debris project you may have.
- We guarantee both our prices and service.
- Make construction, renovations, and landscaping projects easy.
- Try a ten-yard bin for cleaning projects or moves.
- We find the right bin unit for any sized job.
- Dumpster bins can be emptied and returned to your site.
Discounts Range From $20 To $100 To Save On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental’s flat rates are honest and offer the lowest prices anywhere for the best quality of service, without hidden fees often found in our competitors’ rates.
- Easy Dumpster Rental exceeds all of the competition in Punta Gorda.
- Get a fast quote to estimate your savings.
- Our flat rates avoid games others play.
- Save even more with Easy Dumpster Rental special offers.
- Time is money, so we will deliver a bin in 24 hours.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Quick Facts About Punta Gorda and its Environmental Programs
Punta Gorda is a City in Charlotte County in Southwest Florida with over sixteen thousand residents. The City’s name of Punta Gorda dates back to the mid-1800s because of the shape of the land extends into the Gulf of Mexico in what appeared as a “Fat Point.” Charlotte Harbor would late become the final stop in the Gainesville, Ocala, and Charlotte Harbor Railroad that was established in 1879.
Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program began with the designation of Charlotte Harbor as an estuary of national significance in 1995 and now includes the Tampa Bay, Sarasota Bay, and Indian River Lagoon. The purpose of the program is to improve the ecological integrity of the watershed by developing community resiliency, restoring more natural hydrology, monitoring water quality, restoring the Gulf of Mexico after the 2010 BP oil spill, and restoring the natural habitat. The Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program can be contacted at Charlotte County Extension Service at 25550 Harbor View Road, Unit 3, Port Charlotte (941-764-4340).
The Charlotte County Cooperative Extension Service is a partnership between Charlotte County, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences to provide scientific knowledge, research, and expertise to the public in the areas of agriculture, family and consumer sciences and youth development. The Charlotte County Extension Service can be contacted at 25550 Harbor View Rd #3, Port Charlotte (941-764-4340).
Charlotte County Landfill
The Charlotte County Landfill is located south of the City of Punta Gorda at 29751 Zemel Road, Punta Gorda. The facility has six hundred and forty acres that are encapsulated by a bentonite slurry wall. The bentonite slurry walls involve an excavation around the site that is often around twenty-six meters deep and can reach below sea level and is then filled with a mixture of dry bentonite, borrow soils, bentonite slurry and other substances that soft clayey soil. Haulers to the landfill are required to have a building permit number or the address of the location from which the waste was derived and will be processed at the following rates:
- Thirty-six dollars per ton for county residents, with a minimum fee of five dollars.
- Seventy-two dollars for haulers from outside the County with a minimum fee of seventeen dollars.
- Tires are charged at the rate of one hundred and fifteen dollars per ton and one hundred and thirty dollars for haulers outside the County.
- Asbestos is disposed of for one hundred dollars per ton.
- Special handling is charged at fifty dollars per event.
Charlotte County offers two Mini-Transfer and Recycling Facilities:
- Mid-County Mini-Transfer & Recycling Facility at 19765 Kenilworth Blvd., Port Charlotte.
- West Charlotte Mini-Transfer & Recycling Facility at 7070 Environmental Way, Englewood.
The above Mini-Transfer and Recycling Facilities will accept the following items:
- Recycling including cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, aluminum and steel cans, glass, plastics.
- Special wastes including household hazardous waste items, paints, pesticides, rechargeable batteries, used hypodermic needles, lead-acid batteries, motor oils, used oil filters, cooking oil, flares, and tires from cars and pickup trucks.
- Furniture and appliances such as couches or ovens.
- Scrap metal such as pipes, metal hardware, and metal frames.
- Construction items including lumber, wall-board, and insulation.
- Yard waste and trimmings that cannot be collected by curbside service including trimmings between ten and twenty inches in diameter and between six and eight feet in length and bundles that weigh more than forty pounds.
The above Mini-Transfer and Recycling Facilities will NOT accept the following items:
- Electronic Waste Materials were formerly accepted at the facilities but are now collected by curbside service.
- Businesses can dispose of recyclables but are prohibited from disposing of other materials at these facilities.
- Items that are prone to decomposition, or putrescible waste, is note accepted.