Dumpster Rental in River Park, FL
Get A Rolloff At A Low Cost Tailored To Your Needs
How We Serve River Park, Florida in Efficient Waste Disposal:
Easy Dumpster Rental is the number one ranked bin service in America. We tailor our products and services to meet the specific needs of each customer and guarantee a satisfying and easy experience for any projects.
- See our dumpster conversion visualizer to select a dumpster anywhere from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- We have been servicing an extensive variety of projects for over 15 years.
- Customer testimonials of demonstrate great service.
- Over 100,000 units rented to satisfied customers.
- Get our unbeatable rates.
Save With EDR Between $10 And $125 On Your Next Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has provided over 100,000 bins units in America. We are able to provide consumers the lowest prices and fastest service. We strive to save you money and give you the best service.
- We use a flat rate pricing model that contain no hidden fees.
- We provide lower rates than our competitors.
- Rates include both delivery and disposal.
- We provide the fastest service in River Park.
- We provide rolloff’s for both construction debris and residential waste.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
River Park, FL Environmental Policies
River Park, Florida is apart of St. Lucie County, Florida. St. Lucie County’s Environmental Resources Department seeks to protect its communities and environment through sustainable land management practices, regulations to protect the environment, public education, and outreach. The Environmental Regulations Division reviews all proposals for developments to determine if they comply with the County’s Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code and the County’s long-term vision to protect the environment. The County also has over 9,000 acres of preserves, parks, and trails that are managed and monitored by the County’s Environmental Lands Division. In addition, the St. Lucie County also provides education and outreach that seek to foster an awareness and appreciation of the environment and ecosystems and their sustainability.
St. Lucie County and Solid Waste
St. Lucie County generates more than 349,000 tons of solid waste each year, which amounts to about four and one-half pounds for each person each day. River Park waste is sent to the Solid Waste Baling and Recycling Facility on a 331-acre site at 6120 Glades Cut-Off Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34981. Refuse is received and divided into five categories.
First, Garbage, or what is described as solid waste that is generated from households or commercial properties and includes things like food waste, paper products and furniture (sofas, chairs, tables, etc.). Second, Construction & Demolition Debris includes material(s) that are a result of remodeling or construction or demolition of a structure and land clearing debris. Third, Yard Waste refers to yard materials such as tree trimming, leaves, grass, and soil. Fourth, Scrap Metal and Appliances that may include, for example, metal stove hoods, appliances, and sheeting. And fifth, tires are disposed of and can be brought in with the rims on.
St. Lucie County and Household Hazardous Waste
Easy Dumpster Rental cannot accept cannot accept hazardous waste. The St. Lucie County Baling and Recycling Facility accepts household generated hazardous waste, but is not allowed to accept business generated hazardous waste. There is no charge to dispose of household hazardous waste at the facility. Household hazardous waste disposal is limited to five gallons of liquid and no more than one hundred pounds of solid or granular material per household per day. There are also some items are not accepted by the facility, such as explosives, radioactive waste (including smoke alarms) bio-hazardous waste, and ammunition (including shell casings).
Types of Debris that Can be Used in a Rolloff Dumpster
Easy Dumpsters Rental accepts residential waste, construction debris, and yard waste.
- Residential waste includes items such as paper products, plastics, cans, bottles, and food remains that result for the normal operations of a household.
- Construction debris refers to debris the results from a construction project, a renovation, or demolition. Construction waste includes building materials such as insulation, roof shingles, drywall, nails, roofing materials, electrical wires, rubble, and finished lumber.
- Yard waste removal that may result from extensive yard maintenance or landscaping projects. Examples of acceptable yard waste often include uncontaminated dirt, leaves, grass, small wood and stumps, and shrubs.
Easy Dumpsters Rental can NOT dispose of any hazardous waste debris. Hazardous waste includes items such that threaten public health or the environment. Hazardous waste generally falls into four categories:
- Ignitable chemicals, or waste that can ignite (Flashpoint < 140o);
- Corrosive substances that are designed to destroy and damage other substances, and toxic chemicals;
- Reactive chemicals that include explosives or substances that react explosively with water or other substances;
- And substances that contain toxic waste. A more extensive list of hazardous Federal Regulations (40 CFR Part 261, Subpart D)