Dumpster Rental in Sanibel Island, FL
Get the Perfect Rolloff At The Perfect Price
Why We Beat The Competition With Our Dumpster Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental blows away the competition by offering the best prices, superfast quotes and customer service, and a range of bins that will perfectly match your needs.
- For speedy service in Sanibel call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- We service all kinds of residential and construction jobs.
- Our customers attest to our reputation, affordability, and reliability.
- Match your needs to the right unit with our dumpster conversions tables.
- We have flexible rolloff-rental periods.
Save With Us $40 Or More On Your Next Dumpster Rental:
From temporary roll off dumpster rentals to commercial permanent waste units, Easy Dumpster Rental offers streamlined services at the lowest rates available. We take pride in thirteen years of low-priced quality series.
- Easy Dumpster Rental beats the competitors in Sanibel Island.
- We guarantee the lowest rates and superior service.
- Calculate the best-fit lowest price container.
- We use flat rates to eliminate hidden fees and charges.
- Get a quote for a bin in just minutes on our website.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Sanibel Island Waste Collection
Sanibel Island solid waste collection is limited to the capacity of a forty-gallon container.
- Larger items, such as furniture or mattresses, may be placed outside for curbside collection, as can pressurized or treated lumber.
- Appliances require pre-arrangement for pick-up, which can be done through Advanced Disposal, (239-334-1224), and appliances should be placed away from mailboxes, trees, or power lines to enable a truck to collect the items.
- Electronics (computers, monitors, TV’s, stereo equipment, phones, microwave ovens, fax machines, and printers) may be placed at the curb on the day of the regular household garbage collection and will be tagged and then picked up within 24 hours.
- Construction and Demolition Debris can be left for curbside service, but only for minor projects that do not require a building permit and that produce more than two cubic yards of waste. Larger projects require the homeowner to remove waste.
- Yard waste must be separated from residential solid waste. Land clearing debris and out of compliance yard waste will be collected for a fee of $19.46 per cubic yard. Residents can call Advanced Disposal (239-334-1224) for an estimate and to schedule this type of service.
- Unacceptable Items for waste collection include: Automotive vehicles, boats, major vehicle components, land clearing debris, hazardous waste and liquids, bio or medical waste and car batteries.
Solid Waste Disposal
Lee County’s solid waste program manages Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) for Southwest Florida’s Lee and Hendry Counties. Lee County provides curbside pick-up or waste drop-off, for solid waste, recycling, composting, construction and demolition debris, and household chemicals.
All solid waste for both Lee County and Hendry County is processed through the Lee County Resource Recovery Facility. Solid waste is initially sorted at the facility to extract reusable and recyclable materials. The lowest value waste is then shipped to its the waste-to-energy plant, where it is combusted at transformed into a reside with a volume of one-tenth of its prior state. The heat energy of the combustion process also generates steam that is used to turn a turbine and create electricity.
Lee/Hendry Regional Solid Waste Disposal Facility is located between Hendry County and neighboring Lee County and is not accessible to the general public. The site accepts waste outputs generated by the waste-to-energy plant, the residual waste that is culled out of the construction and demolition debris recycling facility.
Other Facts About Sanibel Island, Florida
Sanibel Island is a city in Lee County, Florida, United States with almost 6,500 residents in as of 2010. The City of Sanibel encompasses 12,000 acres over a twelve-mile stretch that contains numerous ecosystems embedded in coastal beaches, dunes, upland ridges, freshwater wetlands and mangrove swamplands. To protect this environment, Sanibel Island established the landmark wildlife habitat protection program in the 1970s, which continues today.
Sanibel Island’s Department of Natural Resources also monitors and enforces conservation and environmental projects and tasks in accordance with the City Council. The department oversees:
- Exotic plant control.
- Habitat restoration.
- Protected Species Management
- Land management programs for the city.
- Water quality and actively participate in improving the water quality of the surrounding waters by addressing nutrient run-off, algae blooms, Caloosahatchee flows and Lake Okeechobee releases.
The Blind Pass Project is currently an effort being led by cooperative effort including Lee County, Captiva Erosion Prevention District, City of Sanibel and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. As recommended in the Blind Pass Inlet Management Plan, the project will seek to remove sand that deposits in the pass and transport it on the beaches of Sanibel Island.