Dumpster Rental in Seminole, FL
Get The Best Rolloff-Dumpster Price & Service
Why We Are The Best Roll-Off Bin Rental Company:
Easy Dumpster Rental serves clients with all sorts of jobs from helping with home cleanings, moves, or construction projects, with low priced roll-off dumpster bins.
- The best service guarantee is our promise.
- We modify our service to support each project.
- Try our great online tools to get the perfect bin for your project.
- When you are done, just go online to remove the bin.
- We are proud of our satisfied customers.
Save Now From $20 to over $120 On Dumpster Bin Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has provided exceptional service at the lowest prices to customers across the country for over thirteen years. Call now to get a super price for your project.
- Residents of Seminole can enjoy our best dumpster service guarantee.
- We have delivered the best low-price bin rentals for over a decade.
- To see our great pricing, request an online quote.
- No tricks, just real flat rates.
- Our special tools will help save by getting the right dumpster bin.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste and Environmental Programs in Seminole
Seminole is a city in Pinellas County, Florida with a population in excess of eighteen thousand. The city was named after the Seminole Indians, which initially inhabited the area and originate from Florida, and was incorporated in 1970. The City of Seminole prioritizes its management of the environment and was awarded the Florida League of Cities 2016 Environmental Stewardship award.
Seminole Environmental Programs
The City of Seminole has taken steps to manage energy conservation including:
- The HVAC System used at the Seminole at City Hall and the Recreation Center to more efficient water systems that decrease energy requirements by thirty-three percent and thirty-six percent respectively.
- The Recreation Center Sports Field lighting was replaced with more efficient lighting mechanisms.
- Seminole City traffic lights were replaced with LED lights, which has diminished their energy demands by half.
- The City constructed LEED-certified Public Works Operations with a 40KW solar system.
- The City established a solar system at the public Works EOC building to reduce energy consumption through a 12KW solar system.
- The implementation of a 14KW solar system at the Seminole City Community Building.
The City of Seminole also received Tree City USA status for the past 17 years. The City’s Tree Advisory Committee consists of residents that are committed to expanding the number of trees in Seminole and beautifying landscape of the community.
The solid waste needs of Seminole are undertaken by Pinellas County Solid Waste. The County manages a landfill, a Waste-to-Energy facility, and county-wide recycling programs, and is argued to have one of the more advanced waste management systems that can be found in the Southeast United States. The Pinellas landfill and waste to energy facility are located together at 3095 114th Ave. N., St. Petersburg.
Landfill: The Landfill was created by using natural clay native to the area to construct a wall around the natural layer of clay to form a bowl that separates the waste in the landfill from the environment around the landfill. Trash is crushed, spread, and then covered with a layer of ash residue from the waste-to-energy process. Items placed in the landfill include those that cannot be recycled or incinerated in the adjacent waste-to-energy plant, such as:
- Bulk items (e.g. mattresses and couches or large items such as boats).
- Construction debris.
- Liquescent items such as large amounts of cosmetics or dairy products.
Waste-to-energy-plant: Pinellas County’s Waste-To-Energy Plant has a capacity to burn three thousand tons of garbage each day and can produce up to seventy-five megawatts per hour of electricity. The plant incinerates garbage in a process that boils water and produces steam that turns turbines that generate energy. A large magnet is then used to remove metals from the resulting ash, which has been reduced in volume by ninety percent from its original form.
How to Rent, Empty, and Remove a Roll Off Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental, getting a roll-off dumpster is easy and stress-free.
- Start by getting a fast and personalized quote on our website.
- Order a roll off dumpster bin according to your schedule and, if desired, Easy Dumpster Rental can deliver your bin within twenty-four hours.
- Disposal of waste is also a breeze. When you are done with your bin, all you have to do is to request dumpster pickup and specify your preferred day for pickup.
Some of our clients have larger projects that require that bins are emptied and returned to their site or sites. For this reason, Easy Dumpster Rental offers its “Dump and Return” service, which conveniently collects bins, disposes of their contents, and promptly returns them to their sites to be filled again. This process can either be scheduled in advance or addressed in a more flexible manner if preferred.