Dumpster Rental in South Daytona, FL
Get Your Great Deal On A Roll-Off Dumpster Bin
Why Our Service Soars Above The Competition:
Easy Dumpster Rental will quote you at the lowest possible price and then they will deliver your bin to you within forty-eight hours or if you need your bin expedited, within twenty-four hours.
- Homeowners and contractors benefit from our prices.
- We can deliver your dumpster-bin the same day.
- Over 100,000 roll-off-dumpster-bins rented to our great customers.
- Front load dumpsters available in 10, 20, 20, or 40 cubic yards.
- Remember, our superior service is guaranteed in South Daytona.
Call Now And Save Up To $140 On Your Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Cost:
For over thirteen years, Easy Dumpster Rental has delivered the highest quality of service on roll-off bin rentals with the lowest prices available in South Daytona or anywhere.
- Get a custom-made price quote for your specific needs.
- For over thirteen years, customers have saved with us.
- In South Daytona, we guarantee our rock-bottom bin prices.
- Easy Dumpster Rental leads the pack in low-prices roll-off bin rentals.
- Our rates are as solid as lead.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Green initiate & South Daytona’s Background
South Daytona is located in Volusia County on the east coast of Florida. The City had been named after a businessman from Boston, Alpheus Blake, but was later annexed by the city of Daytona Beach in 1926 and, after a legal battle, incorporated as South Daytona.
South Daytona Green Award
The City of South Daytona has been designated by the Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) as a Green Local Government at the Gold Level. FGBC, a non-profit agency, examines cities performance and planning in the areas of energy, water, air, land, and waste. The award is, in large part, a result of the City’s initiative to both conserve the environment while also saving energy. Some of these programs include:
- The transition to hybrid vehicles.
- A comprehensive recycling program.
- Best management practices used for landscaping and irrigation.
- Incentives to promote environmentally friendly development.
Rebates for Low Flow Toilets
The City of South Daytona has other programs such as its Low Flow Toilet Rebate Program. The program is an effort to reduce the amount of water that “goes down the toilet” which, by some estimates, as much as forty percent of household water usage. The rebate offers fifty dollars per toilet for each old toilet that is replaced with ultra-low flush models. The offer applies to residential or commercial water or sewer customers, does not include toilets installed in new construction, and has a maximum rebate collection rate of two per residence.
Where to Haul-In Solid Waste
Residents of Daytona Beach and Volusia County can benefit by renting a roll-off bin at Easy Dumpster Rental to take care of their waste disposal needs for both home residential projects. Residents and contractor may also self-haul their garbage, debris, and some forms of special waste to county facilities. The County has two main disposal amenities:
- The Tomoka Landfill is located west of Daytona Beach at 1990 Tomoka Farms Road, Port Orange.
- West Volusia Transfer Station is located at 3151 E. New York Avenue, DeLand, Florida.
Garbage, debris, and recycling can be taken to the Tomoka Landfill and the West Volusia Transfer Station. These items may include:
- Garbage, which is received at a rate of $34 per ton.
- Yard waste can be disposed of at both sites for $23 per ton.
- Clean debris and recycling are received at the rate $13 per ton.
- Dumping fees are $4 per car, $8 per van, and pickup trucks will be charged by weight.
Tires are disposed of at the following rates:
- Standard tires are disposed of at the rate of one hundred dollars per ton, but residents may dispose of up to four tires for free on Saturdays.
- Truck tires and oversized tires and tires for heavy equipment or off-road vehicles can all be disposed of at the rate of one hundred and sixty dollars per ton.
Hazardous waste can be received at different locations depending on the substance.
- Asbestos disposal costs $200 per ton and can be disposed of at the Tomoka Landfill.
- Motor oil cannot be taken at the landfill but can be deposited at the landfill, transfer station, or hazardous waste facility. Instead, Volusia County residents can recycle motor oil at county fire stations (and other facilities) in what is referred to as “igloos.”
- Lead acid batteries can be deposited at the household hazardous waste facility at the Tomoka Landfill or the West Volusia Transfer Station for recycling. If more convenient, residents may also take batteries to retail outlets, which are legally required to accept and recycle old batteries.
- Gasoline, paints, thinners, solvents, pool chemicals, and other dangerous substances can be taken to the Household Hazardous Waste Facilities at the Tomoka Landfill and West Volusia Transfer Station.
- Paint can also be taken to the Tomoka Landfill and the West Volusia Transfer Station nonprofit paint exchange facilities, which recycle about three hundred gallons of paint each month.
- Needles for users of insulin and other injectable medications can be disposed of through the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County sharps program. Residents of the South Daytona may dispose of needles, lancets, and diabetic testing strips in approved red sharps containers for free at Florida Department of Health offices (in Daytona Beach located at 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach).